Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating (35945 Views)

Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) / She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant / Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by soundOsonic: 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
I met a lady last year, we talked well and vibed well. Later on I would go to her shop to discuss and I would have this eye contact with her and I thought I felt something like a spark though. Even the Lady with her suspected we had a thing together but I just recently knew her. We both talked as if we know each otherfor like forever.

She asked me for my number, I gave her. I never asked her for her number simply because I wanted to make sure that the signal we are getting from each other was purely romantic and not platonic and I wanted to take things slow.

I felt that her asking for my number was that she needed to spend more time with me if I am not available physically. So we started chatting. The chats was going smoothly and to my surprise we do chat all through the day we literally chats all hours of the day.
Then I did what all single Hot guy will do, out but apart from the Hot which I am not most times; I asked her out. I was not after sex perse I just wanted enough closure bridging through the platonic platform to a more romantic setting.

But she replied with this exact same words "I am not ready for a relationship, I want to complete my schooling and be focus with my education."

Well despite her reply killed my envisioned sun setting romantic bliss; I understood as she was a good girl, a virgin and someone very focus with academics. I know this because she tells me everything about her things happening each day, minutes and seconds.

I was contented with the platonic relationship, I thought I would wait maybe 2 or 3 years as that's what she was indirectly telling me.
A month later from the time I asked her out and was turned down, that time was December: Christmas period. I took my sister out to a nice eatery and I asked her if she could come along as a friend. She obliged but told me she would be going some place after that I said ok.

So after she left to her place of wherever. My sister told me she is worried, I asked her why, she said she went to her guy's place. I was shocked this is a lady that is not ready for relationship. This guy in question is a Yahoo guy by the appearance and all. The guy later broke her heart as that's the first time she is dating I think at 21. Another guy in the area too was like dating her as well after that guy, at the point of dating he got another girl pregnant and broke her heart (same Yahoo guy).

I thought why did she ever chose not to date me. If at all you were not physically attracted to me why didn't you just tell me instead of all these mumbo jumbo. I am actually an average looking guy. Maybe a 6 or even a 7 based on world standard.

My question is why do girls always refuse to date me, I am not a good guy neither am I a bad guy. The one I am asking out says I am not in her level, that she is in a very low level for me to look at her or ask her out. She believes I am after sex.

The next one said I am too low for her. Though she was older.
The one I confessed my feelings for her heart isn't even with me but another but she started catching feelings but sometimes she gets to her senses and she convince herself she belongs with another.

The girl who I don't even know that keeps greeting me Everytime but I keep ignoring her, I later went for her after a year she turned me down.
I just tire o.

Edit: Not every woman I meet, I ask out. I have a particular type of lady I ask out that depicts my taste. Any Lady beyond or below I show zero interest.

People saying I should move on, I have already. I was never pained o. And those calling me a simp I no even understand, where did you read any simpish move from me? Or do you at all know what SIMP is?
My problem isn't sex o. If I wanted sex I would get it easily from those low class street girls without spending a dime. I am after my kind of girls but they are saying NO.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by tiffanyfan(f): 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
It is only you that is feeling the babe but she no dey feel you bros

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by mikigen(m): 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
grin then rest!
As e nor dey work them take a break nor force am my guy it's not yet time relax and face something else anything atall that kept ur mind going it will come when u least expect it but this SIMPle pattern nor go help u stop acting desperate.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Double0h7(f): 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
I'm sorry but I gotta laugh

Kakakakakakaka grin

The one for you is coming just be patient and don't take it personal because you only need one special person. Stop being so cheap and desperate by casting every woman you meet as your partner. Just chill and enjoy the one that comes and leave the one that goes. Simple

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by KAM3KAZI: 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
She does not want to date you bro!!

If you tell a girl that you like her and you want to be with her and she starts telling you stories just know that she doesn't feel you,no reason am.

The ones wey go feel you still dey!

Edit: Thanks for all the likes guys!
This is my most liked comment so far.

195 Likes 23 Shares

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Xenry: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Never chase a Nigerian girl directly. Chase her indirectly by chasing money instead.
A wise is enough for the word. Sorry, enough is a word for the wise. Umm... well, good night!

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Daveambition(m): 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mtchewww.
Damn yu man; yu stil get time to write this long epistle for woman wey no gree date yu..?
This generation just dey breed clowns as men...

157 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Bola146(f): 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
Face front and let her be

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Midgut(m): 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
Just don't be desperate while being with ladies. Don't!

Your own will surely come, it is just that the people you are asking out now aren't for you. You will soon go for the one for you. don't be desperate!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Ocholu: 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
soundOsonic:
I thought why did she ever chose not to date me. If at all you were not physically attracted to me why didn't you just tell me instead of all these mumbo jumbo. I am actually an average looking guy. Maybe a 6 or even a 7 based on world standard.

Let me be real with you OP;

If it's based on world standard, you're not even up to 2. See your big mouth like 6.

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Oglock(m): 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
Irredeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them

As for the guy above me...u dey savage grin

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Godada(m): 11:58pm On Nov 15, 2021

There is a universal law in trying to date women.

Disclaimer...... olosho doesn't apply here.

Hide your intentions.

Go about it indirectly.

If she likes you, it will happen.

Don't go about proclaiming your feelings up and down.

Get her to your territory.

Get her relaxed.

Try your luck.

Women are weird creatures, there are times all you need is to key into and screw the hell outta them.

Miss the time and say goodbye to sex with her.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Boogyman557: 2:42am On Nov 16, 2021
Holly Gram cool Na dis kind people de make me BLAST pesin left leg wit my KALA 4 free. WAITING DE WORRY U. WTF MAN

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Elporo(m): 3:08am On Nov 16, 2021
soundOsonic:

The girl who I don't even know that keeps greeting me Everytime but I keep ignoring her, I later went for her after a year she turned me down.
I just tire o.

I wonder how you make money. You ignore the cashflow and went for the big bucks. Now .. the score is 2 - 0. No cashflow no big bucks.

Girl dey greet you .. everytime everytime you dey form. Now she don give herself self respect. Abi she no try?

31 Likes

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by dasauce(m): 3:48am On Nov 16, 2021
Wehrey said "based on world standard"
Who dey breed all this oluku sef...
My advise to you... get yourself educated first.. maybe then, maybe!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 16, 2021
She's not interested. Move on

5 Likes

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by chicoMX(m): 7:29am On Nov 16, 2021
Op.

Let me drop one or two based on past experience.

Dress well always (not necessarily expensive), just make sure your clothe dey always fit, your clothes no dey look washed out Or torn, get a decent haircut, and of course dey wear cologne. Account balance no dey show for forehead o.

Another thing is; the things you say. Don't ever speak lowly of yourself in the presence of these girls (even if you think she likes you). This na to avoid see finish

when you're meeting a lady for the first, don't fail to let her know what you want from the onset. All those platonic nonesense has to stop!!

Lastly, Be confident, feel relaxed while talking to these girls. Girls would know if you're not.

P:S , I don't know your age and I don't know what you want to do with these girls if they agreed to date you. But see eh, you can knack these girls without dating them

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Bigpapi: 7:40am On Nov 16, 2021
soundOsonic:
I met a lady last year, we talked well and vibes well. Later on I would go to her shop to discuss and I would have this eye contact with her and I thought I felt something like a spark though. Even the Lady with her suspected we had a thing together but I just recently knew her. We both talked as if we know each otherfor like forever.
She asked me for my number, I gave her. I never asked her for her number simply because I wanted to make sure that the signal we are getting from one another was purely romantic and not platonic and I wanted to take things slow.
I felt that her asking for my number was that she needed to spend more time with me if I am not available physically. So we started chatting. The chats was going smoothly and to my surprise we do chat all through the day.
Then I did what all single Hot guy will do, I asked her out. I was not after sex perse I just wanted enough closure bridging through the platonic platform to a more romantic setting.
But she replied with exact same words "I am not ready for a relationship, I want to complete my schooling and be focus with my education."
Well despite her reply killed my envisioned sun setting romantic bliss; I understood as she was a good girl, a virgin and someone very focus with academics. I know this because she tells me everything about her things happening each day, minutes and seconds.
I was contented with the platonic relationship, I thought I would wait maybe 2 or 3 years as that's what she was indirectly telling me.
A month later time from that time was December Christmas period. I took my sister out to a nice eatery and I asked her if she could come along as a friend. She obliged but told me she would be going some place after that I said ok.
So after she left to her place of wherever. My sister told me she is worried, I asked her why, she said she went to her guy's place. I was shocked this is a lady that is not ready for relationship. This guy in question is a Yahoo guy by the appearance and all. The guy later broke her heart as that's the first time she is dating I think at 21. Another guy in the area too was like dating her as well after that guy, at the point of dating he got another girl pregnant and broke her heart.
My question is why do girls always refuse to date me, I am not a good guy neither am I a bad guy. The one I am asking out says I am not in her level, that she is in a very low level for me to look at her.
The next one said I am too low for her.
The one I confessed my feelings for her heart isn't even with me but another.
I just tire o.

I'm crying 4 u now

8 Likes

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by makavellidon: 8:06am On Nov 16, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Na dis kind people de make me BLAST pesin left leg wit my KALA 4 free. WAITING DE WORRY U. WTF MAN
guy u get problem with ds ur HOLLY GRAM and KALA u no get better word 4 mouth mumu

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Boogyman557: 8:18am On Nov 16, 2021
makavellidon:
guy u get problem with ds ur HOLLY GRAM and KALA u no get better word 4 mouth mumu
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by makavellidon: 8:21am On Nov 16, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN
na that holly gram go soon kill u.

34 Likes

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Boogyman557: 8:26am On Nov 16, 2021
makavellidon:
na that holly gram go soon kill u.
Holly Gram cool real matters man. real matters. WTF MAN

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:26am On Nov 16, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 16, 2021
tiffanyfan:
It is only you that is feeling the babe but she no dey feel you bros
Op na true be this
soundOsonic

After schooling I started commitment hunting (which ended yesterday), though I'm broke cus of spending in school but heaven knows I'll so hit it hard the soonest. But the idea is to get babe who go stick with me for who I am and not what I have and also to stick with her as i won't have time philandering.
Tried the few single female friends I had, but they all gave me the "I'm not ready story".
One even enjoy our smooching but don't wanna commit.
To cut the story short, out of the four friends I considered, none was ready.
I understood instantly but laughed it all out. Hence, i ended my quest for seeking for a reliable companion. For now, I've cancelled anything about commitment and activated my quest to blow beyond redemption. After all na only single i go dey, i no kill person grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:49am On Nov 16, 2021
Work on yourself,it pays most times

9 Likes

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by wisdomkid: 10:07am On Nov 16, 2021
soundOsonic:
My question is why do girls always refuse to date me, I am not a good guy neither am I a bad guy. The one I am asking out says I am not in her level, that she is in a very low level for me to look at her.
The next one said I am too low for her.
The one I confessed my feelings for her heart isn't even with me but another.
I just tire o.

I swear, am confused sef. How can they all reject you? There's a vibe you're sending out that is certainly chasing these ladies out.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Exkandayee(m): 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
chicoMX:
Op.

Let me drop one or two based on past experience.

Dress well always (not necessarily expensive), just make sure your clothe dey always fit, your clothes no dey look washed out Or torn, get a decent haircut, and of course dey wear cologne. Account balance no dey show for forehead o.

Another thing is; the things you say. Don't ever speak lowly of yourself in the presence of these girls (even if you think she likes you). This na to avoid see finish

when you're meeting a lady for the first, don't fail to let her know what you want from the onset. All those platonic nonesense has to stop!!

Lastly, Be confident, feel relaxed while talking to these girls. Girls would know if you're not.

P:S , I don't know your age and I don't know what you want to do with these girls if they agreed to date you. But see eh, you can knack these girls without dating them
Na my guy you b,hu still dey do girlfriend these days

4 Likes

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by slickycee: 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
This one doesn't even know how women acts .

Don't fall for their games .

Dey ignore them dey go.
Build a strong career , get money.

Women are never really attracted to a man ,it's mostly his status, his office,his power, his fame , his money

There must be something that she doesn't easily find in most guys that you must posses.

The easiest way to get a girl, is never to pursue them, just flex your power and whenever they see it, like magnet , they would find and gum body .

OP no dey reason woman matte

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Spider20: 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
Stay away from Nigerian ladies, They bring series of harm and peril.
Avoid them with immediate alacrity.
Start dating and exploring foreign ladies.
A word is enough for the wise...........
Kelly from Bodo Norway.......

35 Likes

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by soundOsonic: 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
dasauce:
Wehrey said "based on world standard"
Who dey breed all this oluku sef...
My advise to you... get yourself educated first.. maybe then, maybe!
Do you understand that statement or do you want to just talk.
My looks based on world standard for men is a 6 or 7. You haven't seen me before so why complain. Is it my fault you are ugly?
And besides I don't look Nigerian

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics / Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. / Never Add Womanizing To Your Hustle, It Delays Your Breakthrough - Pretty Slay Q

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.