Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First (49904 Views)

Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria / Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by kamehameha: 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
well, you're about to marry someone on the cusp of menopause, so either give am belle or save money for in vitro...
Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by cjeriia: 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
Hello Nairalanders,

Nice again to be hear. Please I need advice from anyone that can give me on this issue bordering me..

I'mm a hard working self employed man of 36years and my fiancee is 39years.. We both are graduates and M.sc holders from uniport. ..

We have known selves since 2014 and told my parents in 2016 that its her I want to get married to.. They all accepted her upon meeting her and sat, January 6, 2018 was fixed for introduction... I was so happy and was in high spirit... Then come on Saturday morning, my mum called a meeting, with dad, grand mum, two of dad sisters, 2 kindred men, my immediate younger sister and brother...

My marriage issue was raised as topic and mum insisted on the age of my fiancee and said she must get pregnant first before us or myself would go for any introduction....

She was supported by 2/3 of the people present at an early morning meeting called by 4am on the same Saturday i had told my fiancee my people were coming.....

The meeting went and ended in a disaster and mum called my fiancee to cancel the introduction insisting she first get pregnant...

Please, what do you guys think I should do as my fiancee is a born again Christian with RCCG....

The issue of first takingbinnholds no place in their church doctrine...its after the wedding ...am a catholic....am in love with my woman and am not backing down....am confused and don't know what to do now...someone should please advice me....please

Please move this thread to front page as I need advice, please
Heed ur mum's advice. I hope you don't get to the point where you look back & say "I WISH" if you decide to discard her advice.

1 Like

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by Hybridz: 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
Seahawk:
I wish your fiancée would dump you and your meddlesome mother. Nonsense
when she go come find another man? And for how long?
Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by imasong005(m): 12:44am On Aug 25, 2018
Emyogalanya:
imasong005 why u too dey lie like this e good for ur eyes
You think every story you read online is tales by moonlight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by imasong005(m): 12:45am On Aug 25, 2018
XaintJoel20:

This your story is touching. I have shared it on social media for others to learn.
Hope you won't mind?
Please go ahead and share. So sorry for the late response

1 Like

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
Hello Nairalanders,

Nice again to be hear. Please I need advice from anyone that can give me on this issue bordering me..

I'mm a hard working self employed man of 36years and my fiancee is 39years.. We both are graduates and M.sc holders from uniport. ..

We have known selves since 2014 and told my parents in 2016 that its her I want to get married to.. They all accepted her upon meeting her and sat, January 6, 2018 was fixed for introduction... I was so happy and was in high spirit... Then come on Saturday morning, my mum called a meeting, with dad, grand mum, two of dad sisters, 2 kindred men, my immediate younger sister and brother...

My marriage issue was raised as topic and mum insisted on the age of my fiancee and said she must get pregnant first before us or myself would go for any introduction....

She was supported by 2/3 of the people present at an early morning meeting called by 4am on the same Saturday i had told my fiancee my people were coming.....

The meeting went and ended in a disaster and mum called my fiancee to cancel the introduction insisting she first get pregnant...

Please, what do you guys think I should do as my fiancee is a born again Christian with RCCG....

The issue of first takingbinnholds no place in their church doctrine...its after the wedding ...am a catholic....am in love with my woman and am not backing down....am confused and don't know what to do now...someone should please advice me....please

You're such a disgrace if you're indeed 39years and your mom is making decisions for you.

I hope she didn't get pregnant before the introduction.

I've seen enough nonsense on this site
Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
imasong005:
I have this little story to tell you. I visited my friend many years ago, and saw a beautiful young lady in her elder brother's house, when we came out, I asked her if the lady is her brother's wife, she said no, that she is her eldest sister. She began the story that brought about the sister coming to stay with her brother. She said her sister was in a relationship with a guy, when the guy took her to the mum, the mum insisted that she must get pregnant before they will get married, mind you, my friend's sister was a virgin. The guy finally was able to convince her, against other people's advice. The guy told her that as soon as she gets pregnant, the wedding will be conducted before people gets to know of it. Gbam, she took in, and she was expecting marriage plans to kick off immediately, again the boy's mother said she should just wait to give birth, that she doesn't want the girl to lose the pregnancy as a result of stress that will come during the wedding. The girl felt so bad, cos she has been deceived and she was was been gossiped all over the place. When labor pain started, she was rushed to the hospital and gbam, there was complications, and they have one option, remove the woman's womb or she dies. Off course you and I know what decision they will go with. The moment her womb was removed, her baby died, right there in the hospital. I didn't need to tell you how the story ended. The family of the boy outrightly opposed the guy from marrying the girl because she doesn't have a womb again. The story went everywhere. Six months later, the girl went visiting a friend, and saw the guy's wedding card. When she got home that day, she attempted suicide, that was how they brought her to the elder brother's house, so that she can be far away from the guy and his family. As I type this today, the lady is almost 45 but still very single. While the guy's first son is already in SS3. Sorry for the long post .Please girls be careful, don't let nobody put you under any kind of pressure because of marriage.

Touching ..
Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by CAPSLOCKED: 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
Elder0001:

You're such a disgrace if you're indeed 39years and your mom is making decisions for you.

I hope she didn't get pregnant before the introduction.

I've seen enough nonsense on this site

IT'S NOT JUST A PROBLEM WITH MEMBERS OF THIS SITE.
MANY ADULTS IN NIGERIA STILL ALLOW THEIR PARENTS REASON AND DECIDE FOR THEM.
WORST ARE THE ONES THAT BELIEVE THEIR MOTHERS 100/100 WITH THE SILLY EXCUSE THAT THERE'S NOTHING OR NOBODY MORE PERFECT THAN A MOTHER. RIDICULOUS NONSENSE
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT PARENTS (MOTHERS ESPECIALLY) DECIDE FOR THEIR GROWN UP CHILDREN IN THIS COUNTRY. AS IF CHOOSING NAMES AND SCHOOLS FOR THEM WHILE THEY WERE KIDS IS NOT ENOUGH, THEIR PARENTS CONTINUE TO MAKE CHOICES FOR THEM EVEN AT 25YEARS AND BEYOND. PARENTS SELECT PARTNERS, JOBS, CHURCH, AND SOMETIMES FOOD AND OUTFITS FOR THEM, AND SHAMELESSLY THEY COME AROUND TO BRAG HOW PROUD THEY ARE TO HAVE THEIR CHOICES MADE FOR THEM BY OLD OUTDATED CHAPS.
NONSENSE.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
Aquariann:
What an elder sees sitting...... Op let no one blackmail you or say shít about your mom because she's right.

Women are generally more fertile in their twenties and have more healthy children at that ages.

As a hard working young man, who intends to get married and possibly have children, you shouldn't even be seen with a 39 years old woman who misused her most fertile years chasing God knows what. Riding the carousel probably and finally hitting the wall, she looking for a soft landing.

Op, go and look for a young lady (18-25) that you can pair bond with and can pair bond with your future children. This has nothing to do with your religion but common sense.

Common sense they say is not common.

How old are you because you're a waste.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by CAPSLOCKED: 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
IGNORANT DUCKS LIKE THIS MAN WITH HIS ARCHAIC MENTALITY IS AMONG THE REASONS AFRICA IS STILL STUCK IN THE BRONZE AGE.

Aquariannn:
What an elder sees sitting...... Op let no one blackmail you or say shít about your mom because she's right.

Women are generally more fertile in their twenties and have more healthy children at that ages.

As a hard working young man, who intends to get married and possibly have children, you shouldn't even be seen with a 39 years old woman who misused her most fertile years chasing God knows what. Riding the carousel probably and finally hitting the wall, she looking for a soft landing.

Op, go and look for a young lady (18-25) that you can pair bond with and can pair bond with your future children. This has nothing to do with your religion but common sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2019
@valentineuwakwe did you marry her or you dumped her ?
come and update us
cc: Valentineuwakwe

5 Likes

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2019
Stephani3e:
come and update us
unmhnmmmmmmmmm that's true! Very necessary. We need an update

2 Likes

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:18am On Jun 23, 2019
Stephani3e:
come and update us
cc: Valentineuwakwe

I TOOK MY DECISON, WE GOT MARRIED AND SHE IS PREGNANT TODAY...WE ARE EXPECTING TWINS....WE HAVE ALREADY NAMED THEM BROOLKYN (chinekeuba) AND CHIAMANDA (Collete)..
Thank you all!

8 Likes

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:18am On Jun 23, 2019
Tosinex:
unmhnmmmmmmmmm that's true! Very necessary. We need an update

I TOOK MY DECISON, WE GOT MARRIED AND SHE IS PREGNANT TODAY...WE ARE EXPECTING TWINS....WE HAVE ALREADY NAMED THEM BROOKLYN (chinekeuba) AND CHIAMANDA (Collete)..
Thank you all!
Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:19am On Jun 23, 2019
I TOOK MY DECISON, WE GOT MARRIED AND SHE IS PREGNANT TODAY...WE ARE EXPECTING TWINS....WE HAVE ALREADY NAMED THEM BROOKLYN (chinekeuba) AND CHIAMANDA (Collete)..
Thank you all!

9 Likes

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 23, 2019
valentineuwakwe:

I TOOK MY DECISON, WE GOT MARRIED AND SHE IS PREGNANT TODAY...WE ARE EXPECTING TWINS....WE HAVE ALREADY NAMED THEM BROOLKYN (chinekeuba) AND CHIAMANDA (Collete)..
Thank you all!
Wonderful, that's good.
Happy married life.

1 Like

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by yeyeosoronga: 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
valentineuwakwe:

Thank you all!
Wow, Congratulations.... Safe delivery to your wife.

1 Like

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
I’m so happy for you. Congrats
valentineuwakwe:

Thank you all!
Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
valentineuwakwe:

Thank you all!
that's nice, congratulations bro, I tap into the blessings of twins, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by laudate: 2:44am On Jul 21, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
Thank you all!
How inspiring! it wink

1 Like

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by frozen70(f): 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
Hello Nairalanders,

Don't compromise your joy and happiness with family sentiment

What if you are impotent, what happens to being pregnant ❓

What if she takes in and after wedding the pregnancy becomes miscarriaged who do we blame ❓

What if her parents insisted that you are not the right man for her won't she fight for you ❓

If she gets yo know that your parents are the cause of her delay in marriage preparations, she might take in to please them

But she will make sure they don't have access or freedom in her house

Trust women with their revenge stuff

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening / My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! / Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.