Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First (49911 Views)

Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria / Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by DJperdurabo: 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
anataala:
tell your mum that is fortification, is that the way the married her, why are some women heartless, if is her own dauther will she be happy or agree with that, how will she want make some one dauther sampling object

Go siddon for toilet abeg!

u wan tell e say d guy never sample the mata before now?

1 Like

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by DJperdurabo: 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
Fawklicant:

This is exactly the kind of woman you shouldn't marry. Already talking about alienating your family? Do not under any circumstances associate with this type of biatch.

Plucked the words outta my head you did!
Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by Fawklicant: 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
DJperdurabo:

H
Plucked the words outta my head you did!

I just couldn't help it.
Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by Austinoiz(m): 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
bedspread:
Listen bro,
You and your Fiancée should CUT-OFF anything or anyone that wants you guys to go against your Faith....

THERE is no Father, Mother or Granny in Eternity.....
stick to your Godliness.... it's GOD Dt gives Children....

U be ode!
So you want him to disown a woman that carried hom for 9months, bore and nurtured him to adulthood simply because he wants to marry.
See you see eternity na! It's your type that confuse yourselves with fabled beliefs Christ didn't teach.
Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by PeacenLove2: 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
alexialin:
Your mother is just creating grounds on what her own daughter yet unmarried, would be met on her too based on the conditions her future husband and his families will quote for her too. It's not swear o.. Don't get me wrong Biko. Just how life is .
If as a woman and a another, u treat another wife coming into your family well. Your own daughter will be treated well too.

It's just how life is.
This life is not black and white o.

She forget she has a daughter in her 30s, yet unmarried.

Make she continue, only she go taya. Advice her. Shes making a huge mistake. Let sleeping dogs lie.

Too many times I have seen innocent people suffer the sins of their loved ones. The circle never breaks. If only we remember what goes around comes around.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by Zirah: 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
djoe21:

Cut his mom off? What has she done to warrant that? Don't you think you are taking it too far?

His mum will cause his family problems irrespective of who he marries. That's who she is. Not all mothers are good. I see a controlling person here. Op is 36 but still afraid of his mother. Ask yourself why? How can you cut off an official gathering on the day it was to take off? It takes a mean person to do that. A person who doesn't have regard for anyone, who lacks love and compassion. Surely, you need to stay away from such people. We also need to ask op what his relationship with his mum is like cos he looks like a frightened little puppy, a result of constant bashing growing up, unhealthy relationship with his parents.

The essence of cutting her off is to shame the devil. And show his family that with or without them he will marry for love and have children. And when the time comes for celebration, they may do so with them or continue to be wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by Temysteve(m): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
nnamdibig:

Good but what will you do if you are in his shoes?
Have you dated and older girl before??
Yes of coz! Av once dated a girl 2 yrs older than me. Though we never had anything together.
Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by Temysteve(m): 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Which 'WORD'? MICROSOFT WORD?
hun! hun!! MS EXCEL ni. Am talking of the Bible.. You dey go church @ll??
Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by Lexusgs430: 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
Temysteve:
hun! hun!! MS EXCEL ni. Am talking of the Bible.. You dey go church @ll??

You talk am like say I be usher for una church.......
Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by bedspread: 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
Temysteve:
Well said, but don't forget your parent are your god on earth. Even if he seek Godly advise they will tell him to convince the mother and not to go against them. Remember the book of exodus says''honour your father and your mother that your days may be long in the land which your God has given unto you''
So in Honoring your Parents you go against GOD...
Everyone of us will stand before GOD personally... There is nothing like parents over der... you listen to your parents in The LORD . Eph 6 :1
Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by bedspread: 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
olalat:
obviously, you are not reading bible. You only listen to pastors preach. Go and read your bible well. Ok
You Don't know your Bible.... Listen, your parents cannot tell you to go against GOD and u do so.....
your parents will not Stand for you before GOD.... When your Parents Lead u against GOD, you hv to Stand with GOD....

Eph 6:1 "Children obey your Parents IN THE LORD, for this is RIGHT
Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by jaksmillioniar: 11:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
Seahawk:
I wish your fiancée would dump you and your meddlesome mother. Nonsense
hapi new year dear. ar u on ban
Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by laudate: 12:25am On Jan 12, 2018
Analysiscorner:
How are you sure that she turned down so many men in her 20's?
Ask him, o! shocked Maybe he was there watching her through a CCTV camera, as she was growing up. Too many monitoring spirits on NL! angry

1 Like

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:50am On Jan 12, 2018
LadySarah:
hmm,confused indeed.If you.are confused now,what then will happen with other complicated issues in marriage.

Are you marrying for fulfilling life's purpose together or to preocreate?I hope you understan that your parents shouldn dictate what goes on in your marriage?I hope you also know that she could get pregnant,could later lose it an never take in again ;but then she has passed your mother's fertility test.

I have seen ladies marry at 18 and ttc for life and i have also seen others marry at 40 and have 6 kids at 46(twins thrice).

You guys should behave wello,this is soemeone's daughter

Eme unu ka unu choro ime nwa agbogho ahu,okwa o ga adi unu nma?
which one is life's purpose in marriage again?
Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by Seahawk: 5:54am On Jan 12, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:

this is the most foolish post I've ever read ever since I joined nairaland.

so adopting an almajiri's better than having your own kids, are you willing to die without leaving a legacy of any kind. where no one will remember you even came to the planet.
What’s your understanding of legacy? Having a child? Your post is what’s foolish not his
Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:55am On Jan 12, 2018
MrsMurphy:
it's been long I logged into Nairaland but your post made me do so.
Back to the topic, my friend got married in 2008 and her husband insisted that she must become pregnant before the wedding. He said and I quote 'I can't buy a car that I haven't tested". Luckily my friend became pregnant and she was even showing before they had their wedding but two months after the wedding she lost the pregnancy and they started TTC.
she later gave birth but that was after 4 good years of trying to conceive.
That taught me a very good lesson. so my advice is this, if you know that both of you are medically fit to conceive then you should go ahead with the wedding and your people should stop playing God.
how do you KNOW. Nothing sure in life. Wyd just hope for the best
Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:01am On Jan 12, 2018
obataokenwa:
Life is spiritual and should not be viewed in scientific form.

Obeying our parents is even part of the ten commandment.

Fathers dont interfere much but fear mothers ooo.

honoring not obeying
Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:07am On Jan 12, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:

this is the most foolish post I've ever read ever since I joined nairaland.

so adopting an almajiri's better than having your own kids, are you willing to die without leaving a legacy of any kind. where no one will remember you even came to the planet.
after they remember you, who e epp. Name jfk chudren.do you know Arnold sons name. What off Stallone. Everyman for himself
Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:28am On Jan 12, 2018
Zirah:

His mum will cause his family problems irrespective of who he marries. That's who she is. Not all mothers are good. I see a controlling person here. Op is 36 but still afraid of his mother. Ask yourself why? How can you cut off an official gathering on the day it was to take off? It takes a mean person to do that. A person who doesn't have regard for anyone, who lacks love and compassion. Surely, you need to stay away from such people. We also need to ask op what his relationship with his mum is like cos he looks like a frightened little puppy, a result of constant bashing growing up, unhealthy relationship with his parents.

The essence of cutting her off is to shame the devil. And show his family that with or without them he will marry for love and have children. And when the time comes for celebration, they may do so with them or continue to be wicked.
his mother is now devil. May your son marry olosho and cut you off

1 Like

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by LadySarah: 7:06am On Jan 12, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
which one is life's purpose in marriage again?

When you are the right person and you marry the right person,you help her make her dreams and aspirations come true while she does yours too.

You dont stifle it...you see contrntment on each other's faces When you walk in.

Thats how marriage ought to be and i've been in it for some yrs now

2 Likes

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 12, 2018
36 year old man asking dis question,this shows it is ur mum dat will control ur marriage mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by bloodmoneyspita: 7:59am On Jan 12, 2018
Seahawk:

What’s your understanding of legacy? Having a child? Your post is what’s foolish not his

okay don't have children then. later.
Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by djoe21(m): 9:31am On Jan 12, 2018
Zirah:

smiley I know cutting off the engagement abruptly is not the best but based on the information provided by the op, I still do not think she is such a bad person as you are painting. She is only looking out for her son and trying to get the best from what she perceives could be a difficult situation
Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by Zirah: 10:20am On Jan 12, 2018
djoe21:

smiley I know cutting off the engagement abruptly is not the best but based on the information provided by the op, I still do not think she is such a bad person as you are painting. She is only looking out for her son and trying to get the best from what she perceives could be a difficult situation

Okay, I respect your pov. But I do hope op's fiancee will have a rethink and have the courage to move on. This isn't a good family to marry into.
Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by djoe21(m): 11:31am On Jan 12, 2018
Zirah:

Okay, I respect your pov. But I do hope op's fiancee will have a rethink and have the courage to move on. This isn't a good family to marry into.

smiley
Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by lereinter(m): 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
39 yrs old woman
its not easy o
Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
LadySarah:

When you are the right person and you marry the right person,you help her make her dreams and aspirations come true while she does yours too.

You dont stifle it...you see contrntment on each other's faces When you walk in.

Thats how marriage ought to be and i've been in it for some yrs now
life purpose of marriage is nacking and baby making. Better stop listening to oyinbo ppl. They have 42% divorce rate since they stopped arrangee marriage
Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by Nobody: 5:05am On Jan 13, 2018
delpee:
@Op
You're old enough to take your own decisions. It's always wise to honour our parents but your life matters too. Let your mum understand that children are gifts from God. Age isn't the only reason for delay in childbearing. Besides technology has made things a lot easier now where there are problems. Don't allow anyone kill your joy IF you're very sure that you made the right choice.

The said "technology" doesn't come cheap
Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by Nobody: 5:07am On Jan 13, 2018
Yemea1:
Guy. This is a delicate situation you are in and I would like us to talk one on one.
Please call me on 08055405446. I will be expecting your call. Marrriage and mother they are two powerfull thing that can almost run someone mad or send someone to hell. Plz c ll me

Say what you have to say here or in the famous words of Charles Okocha - shove it up your ass.
Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by IDERAWOLE(m): 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
djoe21:

How did you know he is not born again? Please I need to know too.

He's born again and he can't take a stand against his family's demand for pregnancy before marriage, is that what your own bible says?
Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by lizakon001(f): 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
You are a grown up man, I think you should follow your mum's advice. Forget about religion or whatever, I believe there is God but most times we need to apply our senses to thing. Trust me if you marry that lady and she can't conceive, all these religious people will be the first to call your mum a wizard for not allowing her daughter in-law conceive. Your mum is right sir, just give her some sweet sex and get her pregnant. To avoid "mama is a witch".
Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by lizakon001(f): 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
Haven't you guys sex already?. Or you are just scared that the pregnancy will expose you two.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave / How To Calculate Your Electricity Bill For You Home ( Very Important) / Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.