Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First (49904 Views)

Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria / Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by OboOlora(f): 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lmao
Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by xtivin(m): 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
raumdeuter:
What is your moms business with your fiancee getting pregnant?

Tell your mom you don't believe in pre-marital sex or does she want you to go into sin? Ask her if she is ready to say what she said in front of the church priest

Also if she has a daughter and her suitor gave her the pregnancy before marriage offer what will you mom advise as a mother

Why are you calling lalasticlala?
Will you allow your child marry a woman close to menopause?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by Sweetcollins: 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
Wolves in sheep clothings
Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by BruncleZuma: 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin

IDONBILIVIT
Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
Mum is wrong and right at the same time. Wrong by dictating for you and right for protecting her son from retired oloshos, I'm not calling your fiancee that.

Try to have a heart to heart talk with your mum and settle this, it's a minor issue for now. Don't escalate it bro.

1 Like

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by alizma: 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
Hello Nairalanders,

Nice again to be hear. Please I need advice from anyone that can give me on this issue bordering me..

I'mm a hard working self employed man of 36years and my fiancee is 39years.. We both are graduates and M.sc holders from uniport. ..

We have known selves since 2014 and told my parents in 2016 that its her I want to get married to.. They all accepted her upon meeting her and sat, January 6, 2018 was fixed for introduction... I was so happy and was in high spirit... Then come on Saturday morning, my mum called a meeting, with dad, grand mum, two of dad sisters, 2 kindred men, my immediate younger sister and brother...

My marriage issue was raised as topic and mum insisted on the age of my fiancee and said she must get pregnant first before us or myself would go for any introduction....

She was supported by 2/3 of the people present at an early morning meeting called by 4am on the same Saturday i had told my fiancee my people were coming.....

The meeting went and ended in a disaster and mum called my fiancee to cancel the introduction insisting she first get pregnant...

Please, what do you guys think I should do as my fiancee is a born again Christian with RCCG....

The issue of first takingbinnholds no place in their church doctrine...its after the wedding ...am a catholic....am in love with my woman and am not backing down....am confused and don't know what to do now...someone should please advice me....please

Please move this thread to front page as I need advice, please
You are still a baby in adult skin that is why your mum has to decide for you on such issue. If not the child in you, what does being RCCG born again got to do with the fact that your mum said your fiancée must be pregnant for you before marriage?

5 Likes

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by cstr1001: 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
The lady is 39. That is pretty advanced.

Surely, there is wisdom in what your mother suggested.

TTC for married couples is not a joking matter o. It goes beyond Love.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by Brightglory77: 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
Just try and find a good Christian among your family to talk to them and also pray that God should change their minds.

1 Like

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
Aquariann:
What an elder sees sitting...... Op let no one blackmail you or say shít about your mom because she's right.

Women are generally more fertile in their twenties and have more healthy children at that ages.

As a hard working young man, who intends to get married and possibly have children, you shouldn't even be seen with a 39 years old woman who misused her most fertile years chasing God knows what. Riding the carousel probably and finally hitting the wall, she looking for a soft landing.

Op, go and look for a young lady (18-25) that you can pair bond with and can pair bond with your future children. This has nothing to do with your religion but common sense.
Women in their late 40's are capable of having multiple births.

10 Likes

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by Emanodimo(m): 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
raumdeuter:
What is your moms business with your fiancee getting pregnant?

Tell your mom you don't believe in pre-marital sex or does she want you to go into sin? Ask her if she is ready to say what she said in front of the church priest

Also if she has a daughter and her suitor gave her the pregnancy before marriage offer what will you mom advise as a mother

Why are you calling lalasticlala?

There is wisdom being displayed with logical reason... Pls adhere to this...
Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by Strawberry01: 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
Hello Nairalanders,

Nice again to be hear. Please I need advice from anyone that can give me on this issue bordering me..

I'mm a hard working self employed man of 36years and my fiancee is 39years.. We both are graduates and M.sc holders from uniport. ..

We have known selves since 2014 and told my parents in 2016 that its her I want to get married to.. They all accepted her upon meeting her and sat, January 6, 2018 was fixed for introduction... I was so happy and was in high spirit... Then come on Saturday morning, my mum called a meeting, with dad, grand mum, two of dad sisters, 2 kindred men, my immediate younger sister and brother...

My marriage issue was raised as topic and mum insisted on the age of my fiancee and said she must get pregnant first before us or myself would go for any introduction....

She was supported by 2/3 of the people present at an early morning meeting called by 4am on the same Saturday i had told my fiancee my people were coming.....

The meeting went and ended in a disaster and mum called my fiancee to cancel the introduction insisting she first get pregnant...

Please, what do you guys think I should do as my fiancee is a born again Christian with RCCG....

The issue of first takingbinnholds no place in their church doctrine...its after the wedding ...am a
catholic....am in love with my woman and am not backing down....am confused and don't know what to do now...someone should please advice me....please

Am surprised at dat age of urs ur mum still decides wht hppns in ur relationship. Dis is as a result of too much confiding on her in many things wen growing up. BIG BABY God or man who's word wild u obey nw?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
xtivin:

Will you allow your child marry a woman close to menopause?
She can always have a treatment.

1 Like

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
Oga forget all this talk u re hearing here,Ur mum knows what she is saying,although she is not God. Don't tell me u ve not slept with a woman before,cause I know u re not a virgin. What your mum is saying is right,proof her wrong if you re a man. Most of u guys that claim born again are too hypocritical, u ve bn fucking her her and now your mum wants result,u just remembered ur church. Ur mum doesn't even trust u. So prove her right by impregnating her. Swear you ve not had sex with the so called fiancee before. Stop deceiving yourself.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
Hello Nairalanders,

The issue of first takingbinnholds no place in their church doctrine...its after the wedding ...am a catholic....am in love with my woman and am not backing down....am confused and don't know what to do now...someone should please advice me....please

ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE A 36YEAR OLD HARD WORKING MAN?
ARE YOU LIVING IN YOUR MOTHERS HOUSE.
IS UR MOTHER STILL GIVING YOU POCKET MONEY.
DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT PARENTS CAN BE HIRED

PRAY ALMIGHTY GOD THAT THIS UR FIANCEE WILL STILL WANNA MARRY YOU AFTER YOUR OBVIOUS SHOW OF IMMATURITY....
IMAGINE THE RUBBISH KINDA STORY A SUPPOSEDLY 36YEAR OLD MAN IS TELLING NAIJA PIPU.................ABEG GO SMOKE SOME AFIKPO KUSH & FIND YOUR SOLUTION IN THE HAZY LIMBO OF HIGHNESS

5 Likes

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by delpee(f): 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
@Op
You're old enough to take your own decisions. It's always wise to honour our parents but your life matters too. Let your mum understand that children are gifts from God. Age isn't the only reason for delay in childbearing. Besides technology has made things a lot easier now where there are problems. Don't allow anyone kill your joy IF you're very sure that you made the right choice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by anataala: 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
tell your mum that is fortification, is that the way the married her, why are some women heartless, if is her own dauther will she be happy or agree with that, how will she want make some one dauther sampling object

1 Like

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by luwabrooklyn(m): 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
nnamdibig:
You have to sit your mum down and convince her. She is just being careful considering the fact that she is older than you and approaching 40.
If you were ages younger than your fiancé, am sure your mum will not be acting like this.
She is only doing what an average Nigerian mother would do in the situation.
gbam my mum won't even accept her talkless of fixing dates

2 Likes

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by obataokenwa(m): 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
So if a lady gets pregnant and you guys officially marry in court with parental blessing is a sin? Op, to be frank with you...get her pregnant if truly u love her so u won't be customer to different prayer houses. 39years no be beans...
Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by Yemea1: 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
Guy. This is a delicate situation you are in and I would like us to talk one on one.
Please call me on 08055405446. I will be expecting your call. Marrriage and mother they are two powerfull thing that can almost run someone mad or send someone to hell. Plz c ll me

1 Like

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by eagleonearth(m): 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
Hello Nairalanders,

I doubt the age you put up there as yours. You behave as if you're still sucking your mama's breast. If you're sure she's your wife, step forward as a man and everybody has no choice than to queue behind you. Your mother wants to put you into trouble that will open the door to the house of troubles in future. Resist it now if you claim you're mature enough to marry.

Modified: don't listen to this ones doubting whether you'll bear children. Haha we know of ladies that married in their early twenties and couldn't bear till they reached late forties. We know of women who concieved at sixty. Don't let Satan get you thru the negative vibes being sent out here on Nairaland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by SURElee(f): 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
First of all how did your mum get to know about her age? Some things that shouldn't be fed to family get to their ears when people talk too much. Okay now they want her to get pregnant first,okwaya? Later they will touch light her and mandate her to birth male children like she is the maker of pregnancy and a specific gender.

11 Likes

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by kprez(m): 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
if she be virgin u can continue bt if na empty vessel den .......,.........

2 Likes

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by cmecproblem(m): 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
What the elders see sitting down children do not see even if they climb trees

3 Likes

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by amnesty7: 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
Are u from that side of the country?
Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by luwabrooklyn(m): 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
Heebah:
Is your mother God? She is been unfair to ur fiancee. And you,are u not a grown man? Pls stand ur feet on this issue,u r way past the age wen dey can make decisions for u
if ur pikin bring 39 years old woman to u to marry u go accept am? wetin she dy do for d whole 39 years wey she never marry no offense op oh but this is africa

13 Likes

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by Kay25(m): 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
Eehhh this is not a joke but I know what your mom is saying try sit her down and ask her what she really meant she wil open up to you dos parent can code things like..

2 Likes

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by eagleonearth(m): 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
LadySarah:
hmm,confused indeed.If you.are confused now,what then will happen with other complicated issues in marriage.

Are you marrying for fulfilling life's purpose together or to preocreate?I hope you understan that your parents shouldn dictate what goes on in your marriage?I hope you also know that she could get pregnant,could later lose it an never take in again ;but then she has passed your mother's fertility test.

I have seen ladies marry at 18 and ttc for life and i have also seen others marry at 40 and have 6 kids at 46(twins thrice).

You guys should behave wello,this is soemeone's daughter

Eme unu ka unu choro ime nwa agbogho ahu,okwa o ga adi unu nma?
ewu nwannem, I keep friends in real life with people who reason like you. I feel the level of your spiritual intelligence.
Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by aspirebig: 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
imasong005:
I have this little story to tell you. I visited my friend many years ago, and saw a beautiful young lady in her elder brother's house, when we came out, I asked her if the lady is her brother's wife, she said no, that she is her eldest sister. She began the story that brought about the sister coming to stay with her brother. She said her sister was in a relationship with a guy, when the guy took her to the mum, the mum insisted that she must get pregnant before they will get married, mind you, my friend's sister was a virgin. The guy finally was able to convince her, against other people's advice. The guy told her that as soon as she gets pregnant, the wedding will be conducted before people gets to know of it. Gbam, she took in, and she was expecting marriage plans to kick off immediately, again the boy's mother said she should just wait to give birth, that she doesn't want the girl to lose the pregnancy as a result of stress that will come during the wedding. The girl felt so bad, cos she has been deceived and she was was been gossiped all over the place. When labor pain started, she was rushed to the hospital and gbam, there was complications, and they have one option, remove the woman's womb or she dies. Off course you and I know what decision they will go with. The moment her womb was removed, her baby died, right there in the hospital. I didn't need to tell you how the story ended. The family of the boy outrightly opposed the guy from marrying the girl because she doesn't have a womb again. The story went everywhere. Six months later, the girl went visiting a friend, and saw the guy's wedding card. When she got home that day, she attempted suicide, that was how they brought her to the elder brother's house, so that she can be far away from the guy and his family. As I type this today, the lady is almost 45 but still very single. While the guy's first son is already in SS3. Sorry for the long post .Please girls be careful, don't let nobody put you under any kind of pressure because of marriage.

Shewwwww....na the story you dey talk small small like this. ...haaaa

Some are pregnant, they will remove it because of church screening before wedding after the wedding, 5yrs, 10 Yrs, no more pregnancy oo....

Some even die while trying to abort the pregnancy from the relationship of bf and gf because the two families are 'church' people.

Some also will marry after having the pregnancy, then they will have miscarriage and wait for years ...

Some have terrible complications that their womb is removed. ..but in this case, if no womb, testimonies abound that such couples later have children maybe twins or triplets espcially if they are prayerful Christians...God has the answer to all problems....

But coming to the op, you ought to have done your home work well before taking about introduction. ..that is you supposed to have fully convince your family members ..I know that they are scared, especially in this era where many girls of 20 years are married and are seriously battling infertility for years let alone, Someone closer to menopause than her date of birth...
Op should keep praying for understanding by the parties involved.

With the way all these girls are using 'official and football age' hope that 39 years na her 'real' age oo

9 Likes

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by eagleonearth(m): 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
bedspread:
Listen bro,
You and your Fiancée should CUT-OFF anything or anyone that wants you guys to go against your Faith....

THERE is no Father, Mother or Granny in Eternity.....
stick to your Godliness.... it's GOD Dt gives Children....
great one. Thumbs up sir. I love people who believe in God

4 Likes

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by mecussey(m): 11:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
nnamdibig:
You have to sit your mum down and convince her. She is just being careful considering the fact that she is older than you and approaching 40.
If you were ages younger than your fiancé, am sure your mum will not be acting like this.
She is only doing what an average Nigerian mother would do in the situation.

Yea...i dont blame the woman, she is just trying to protect her son from misery incase, its infactuation or jujunism. What has the girl been doing since 18...now 39...the thing dey somehow ooo. If she is not a virgin, she should go to a doc and do a fertilty test with the mother in law.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by Butoneday2(m): 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
Bros u don' need a seer to tell you that b/4 u do so. What are u looking @ the cigarrett if not the smoke. Bros if I were u by now the belle for don shut out. Pls act fast that's my advice for u? Time doesn' wait for anybody. Cheers?

1 Like

Re: Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First by Marvis4real(f): 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
mkoabiola:
That a gud mother jooo

Btw 39 years choi.I wish u d best ooo

E no eazy to find love at dat age oo
you are so backward, quote me anywhere

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening / My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! / Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.