Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) (33858 Views)

Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) / Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo / DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by BluntBoy(m): 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
limamintruth:

[s]Hehehe grin you this nairaland keypad warrior, explaining to you again is as useless as trying to store up water in a basket. So even if I'm going to be paid for that service, I'll pass! tongue
[/s]

[s]I'm very sure you have never attended any Court proceedings in your entire miserable life, and you are here arguing anyhow. Mumu! cheesy [/s]

Wrong answer cheesy That is a zero.

Goodnight.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by limamintruth: 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

Says the daft bluntboy cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by Rainmaker69(m): 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
gidjah:
I don't know what to call you sef, may be a..... who is d devil here if not you who speaks with total disregard for else's old enough to be your grand parents, I actually doubt if you still have living parents.. I really do. if the man of god were to be found guilty, people like you would b d first to shout crucify him!. you just can't stay behind Chinese internet enabled device and type rubbish with utmost dis respect simply because you seem anonymous. if any of your parents go into blogging tomorrow and do just what that old haggard demon did, they will also go and die in jail young lady/boy.when that demon called keno publicly ridiculed our dear father in the lord pastor Adeboye where were little arrogant ants like you, we're you able to write to her to caution her self? I doubt if you have parents young child, we do not allow any one insult and bring to total disrepute..our fathers or mothers in the lord even if they are guilty. I am also sure you won't like some non entity to bring low your parents if they were to be alive ,or would you ?

Don't let these things get to you sir, you know 2 wrongs don't make a right.
Freedom of speech has its upsides and downsides but we need it for society to function properly. Let everybody express his or herself. For those who are quick to throw insults, many of whom are young folk, when they see life, they will discover the foolishness in the ideas they glibly post online.
Don't join issues at that level.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe / Basketmouth & Julius Agwu Kids In Traditional Attire For Their School's Cultural / The 10 Most Influential Nigerian Musicians On The Social Media In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.