Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,385 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) (33821 Views)

Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) / Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo / DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by Sijo01(f): 9:20am On Jan 10, 2018
Welcome back to the outside world, madam.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by Nobodys(f): 9:21am On Jan 10, 2018
kikikiki... see her face .
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by bfmconcepts: 9:23am On Jan 10, 2018
Threebear:
I hope she's learned her lessons .
I lost every shred of respect I had for her when she bullied a 2 year old girl, calling her obese and making some abhorrent and deleterious statements, in any other civilised society, that could have been the reason she would be thrown into prison.
Well, everyone deserves a second chance, here is hoping she's learned.

You are entitled to your opinion, but her 'obese' comment may be right. the girl was fat and that is what she will grow with if not checked.
The parent of the girl should have just taken not of her comment and go on with their life instead of picking unecessary online fight.
Afterall, they settled and life goes on. She said it out of concern and not out of hatred.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by BanevsJoker(m): 9:23am On Jan 10, 2018
Threebear:
I hope she's learned her lessons .
I lost every shred of respect I had for her when she bullied a 2 year old girl, calling her obese and making some abhorrent and deleterious statements, in any other civilised society, that could have been the reason she would be thrown into prison.
Well, everyone deserves a second chance, here is hoping she's learned.
Can a 2 year old girl access Twitter? Stop trying to sound PC. Her parents were offended, and rightly so, but I don't think it should be termed bullying.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by maasoap(m): 9:27am On Jan 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

This woman is old and haggard.

President Buhari doesn't respect Human Rights of people and freedom of speech.

Hope he can improve in that aspect.

Criticising brings added challenge which would help in helping yourself positively.

Buhari has suffered. I thought it was individuals like you and me exercising their fundamental human rights by dragging this woman to court, claiming defamation of character.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by bumi10(m): 9:32am On Jan 10, 2018
good

witch pastor wey no dey forgive go still carry her back
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by Givenchy23: 9:33am On Jan 10, 2018
p
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:33am On Jan 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
despite her old face, i would love to Bleep her hairy pussy.... i don't care how old she is
you need help

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by tonytony208(m): 9:34am On Jan 10, 2018
charly4tex:
Seek for forgiveness n make peace

What do you say about those who locked her up UNJUSTLY? They are sinless, right? And to think these same people call themselves pastors; pastors without an iota of fruit of the spirit

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:35am On Jan 10, 2018
Nobodys:
how u?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by BluntBoy(m): 9:36am On Jan 10, 2018
ibkgab001:
Not a fan of Kemi but this Devil called Ibiyeomie is a shame to Christian world in general Oloriburuku pastor ... and yiu called your self Jesus like .. how I wish Thunder from heaven fire yiu and your blockos

Bible says you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free

You know the truth but you wanted to flex muscle that you have money and power and jail a woman for almost 6 moths based of freedom of speech I pray you too will go to that prison soon .. watch your back you will be set up before the year runs out oloriburuku Woli Eke(false prophet)

The fate of Ibiyeomi and other false prophets will be worse than the fate of the people of Sodom and Gomorrah.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by ipobarecriminals: 9:38am On Jan 10, 2018
smiley wink grin wink grin sad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed sad embarassed welcome back/happy new year..See wetin Niagra prison. don turn healthy person to skeleton/ old haggard winch overnight. Igbos in maximum. prison? Those ones must be daredevil Criminals
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by BluntBoy(m): 9:39am On Jan 10, 2018
maasoap:

Buhari has suffered. I thought it was individuals like you and me exercising their fundamental human rights by dragging this woman to court, claiming defamation of character.

So, how did she end up in jail since it was a civil offense? Did you hear about how she was arrested like a criminal?

When someone defames you, you sue them. You don't send the police to arrest them commando style.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by BluntBoy(m): 9:49am On Jan 10, 2018
Nobodys:

This is like laughing at a neighbour who is being unjustly taken away by the police. You will laugh until your own day will come too when the police will come for you.

This story is not funny. It is something that all of us should condemn. What this story means is that offending a big man/ woman (a case of civil offense, at any rate) can land you in police custody.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 9:49am On Jan 10, 2018
Kemi can never change. Her father placed an irreversible curse on her. Only God can change her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by saaramis(m): 9:50am On Jan 10, 2018
She is looking really shrink

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by bionixs: 9:55am On Jan 10, 2018
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by Yelutide: 9:56am On Jan 10, 2018
ibkgab001:
Not a fan of Kemi but this Devil called Ibiyeomie is a shame to Christian world in general Oloriburuku pastor ... and yiu called your self Jesus like .. how I wish Thunder from heaven fire yiu and your blockos

You know the truth but you wanted to flex muscle that you have money and power and jail a woman for almost 6 moths based of freedom of speech I pray you too will go to that prison soon .. watch your back you will be set up before the year runs out oloriburuku Woli Eke(false prophet)

You are joking with your destiny you slowpoke... Idiot

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by ibkgab001: 10:00am On Jan 10, 2018
Yelutide:

You are joking with your destiny you slowpoke... Idiot

You might not see the end if today if you quote me again

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by Mysselff2: 10:04am On Jan 10, 2018
peetay:
Whoever this lady has offended should forgive her. She has suffered enough.

Na she t?ell you so
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by ariklawani(f): 10:07am On Jan 10, 2018
But y the punishments nah.she's a journalist.what a lawless country.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:07am On Jan 10, 2018
Like play like play this lady don turn regular customer for pH prison ooh!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by limamintruth: 10:07am On Jan 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

This is like laughing at a neighbour who is being unjustly taken away by the police. You will laugh until your own day will come too when the police will come for you.

This story is not funny. It is something that all of us should condemn. What this story means is that offending a big man/ woman (a case of civil offense, at any rate) can land you in police custody.

It is a criminal matter. Get your facts right!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 10:08am On Jan 10, 2018
ibkgab001:

What if he's not the reason she's locked up?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by BluntBoy(m): 10:09am On Jan 10, 2018
limamintruth:

It is a criminal matter. Get your facts right!
Oya, present the facts since you have them. I am waiting patiently.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by ibkgab001: 10:09am On Jan 10, 2018
Boleyndynasty2:

So definitely you are not following the thread before

What relationship does somebody who lives at Ibadan have with Ph if not because of the lord of frat called pastor Big head Ibiyeomie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by BluntBoy(m): 10:10am On Jan 10, 2018
Boleyndynasty2:

He is the reason. It is commonsense. She was arrested in Lagos and taken to Port Harcourt (the city where Ibiyeomi lives).

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by cescky(m): 10:14am On Jan 10, 2018
ibkgab001:
Not a fan of Kemi but this Devil called Ibiyeomie is a shame to Christian world in general Oloriburuku pastor ... and yiu called your self Jesus like .. how I wish Thunder from heaven fire yiu and your blockos no

You are evidently stewpid
Who said he's was behind her lock up this time?
Are you his lawyer?

Oo he has Money so it paining you?
It is his fault your cursed with Poverty?
You quote Bible and curse in one sentence....The demon's on your head have high ranks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by Xisnin(m): 10:16am On Jan 10, 2018
She will be back in no time. It is not safe releasing her into the society.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by BluntBoy(m): 10:16am On Jan 10, 2018
cescky:

Are you his lawyer?

You quote Bible and curse in one sentence....The demon's on your head have high ranks

If Ibiyeomi is not behind her ordeal, how come Kemi was taken to Port Harcourt instead of Lagos or even Abuja? Or, could that have been a coincidence?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by cescky(m): 10:16am On Jan 10, 2018
ariklawani:
But y the punishments nah.she's a journalist.what a lawless country.

See olodo like you

She's a journalist so she's above the Law

How old are you sef?

The Law locked her up olodo

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by ibkgab001: 10:17am On Jan 10, 2018
cescky:

Are you his lawyer?

God punish you and everything that belongs to you if you care to see the end of this fresh year stay away from my quote or else you will walk away to an unend dongeon infact you will run mad for just 5 minutes today to see how powerful I am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls / Boluwatife Balogun's 6th Birthday: Shola Ogudugu Celebrates Son's Birthday / Nairalander Attends Patoranking's All White Birthday Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.