Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass (6974 Views)

4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down / GRAPHIC!! Are you careful with who you kiss, give mouthaction and sleep with? / "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by Oyindidi(f): 11:49am On Jul 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
now I know you hate me
He may not be as bad as he portrays himself here
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by mimimile93: 11:53am On Jul 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
We all need dícks in our lives one way or the other. Don't take my attention for granted cos I could switch off easily.

tell me one way u need a d!ck in ue life.

I am here to learn..
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 13, 2018
mimimile93:

tell me one way u need a d!ck in ue life.

I am here to learn..
Sorry I have nothing to tell you.
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by mimimile93: 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Sorry I have nothing to tell you.
I can tell u two ways u need a d!ck in ur life if u dont mind. Do u?
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
mimimile93:
I can tell u two ways u need a d!ck in ur life if u dont mind. Do u?
I do
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by MissRaine69(f): 11:12am On Jul 14, 2018
pryme:

Coming from a medical Doctor?
Is there something am missing here cos most times the importance of sleep drummed up every where online.
I have never drummed that into anyone simply because humans are not clones. What works for me might not work for another.
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by MissRaine69(f): 11:13am On Jul 14, 2018
mimimile93:

Are you a programmer? Like computer programmer?
Not at all .....I am a gamer to the bone though
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by pryme(m): 11:29am On Jul 14, 2018
MissRaine69:

I have never drummed that into anyone simply because humans are not clones. What works for me might not work for another.

True.
But I hope you are not taking the "Sleep when you are dead" line literally.
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by MissRaine69(f): 11:44am On Jul 14, 2018
pryme:

True.
But I hope you are not taking the "Sleep when you are dead" line literally.
Well you are dead a long time
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by pryme(m): 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
MissRaine69:

Well you are dead a long time

Medical Doctors, I understand you guys are no longer fazed with death. I mean it's something you witness every day, am sure you guys will get along well with the Undertakers

But pls let's just pretend life is good. Slow down with the death thing biko.
Threat your self to some good sleep, you will see green the grass is.
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by MissRaine69(f): 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
pryme:

Medical Doctors, I understand you guys are no longer fazed with death. I mean it's something you witness every day, am sure you guys will get along well with the Undertakers

But pls let's just pretend life is good. Slow down with the death thing biko.
Threat your self to some good sleep, you will see green the grass is.
I will sleep when I am dead.....
For the moment I will live life and sleep when needed.
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by mimimile93: 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
MissRaine69:
Not at all .....I am a gamer to the bone though
u in my lig
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by mosefin19(m): 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
Simple question which 1 is sweetest not the most important... 9ja sha... they are not asking d 1 u love most.... d sweetest is sex sir

1 Like

Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by MissRaine69(f): 2:56am On Jul 15, 2018
mimimile93:
u in my lig
I am in a league of my own
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by mimimile93: 2:57am On Jul 15, 2018
MissRaine69:

I am in a league of my own

U just joined mine.. I love gamers..
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by MissRaine69(f): 2:59am On Jul 15, 2018
mimimile93:

U just joined mine.. I love gamers..
What’s your poison?
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by LegendaryLover(m): 3:09am On Jul 15, 2018
u eat food with ur lover, have sex, then sleep... ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says / Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls / Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.