Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down (28659 Views)

Ladies: Before you feel the butterflies. / "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 16, 2021
Astonishing isn’t it? That you will hear a word like this “Testing?” What exactly are men testing? I will let you in on it.

Okay there is this thing some men do, I will not do a hasty generalization because there are a few people who do not subscribe to this mindset. Well let me continue. There are some men who believe in being with so many women before settling down with “the right one”, as they see fit. I mean why would you just break several hearts and finally think you can find the right one?

Well moving on, this is real, it is happening in our society that there are young guys who would boldly tell you they cannot get married to a lady without testing them. What then do they refer to testing and why do they do it. Below are a “few” testing aspects.

1. Prowess: This is the ultimate for most men, they will not marry a lady except they sleep with them. This is to determine how good the woman is in bed. According to them, the more bold and assertive the lady is, the better for them, and some other subjective reasons like that. Who wants a boring sex life or one they would not be satisfied with anyway? They say. But is it not a wonder that no matter the several sex styles pulled off by the lady, or how submissive and complying, they still move on and may probably settle with someone totally different. Why is that, you may ask? It is simple, people are not satisfied. Since sex is an addiction, one wants more, and wants to explore. It takes discipline for a man to settle with one lady.

2. Fertility: This particular point often times top the list. Most African men go about the testing to see the lady that will be fertile enough to carry their seed. So they move from one lady to another. Often, they settle for the one who is pregnant for them, not necessarily the one they love. They say what does love have to do with anything? But in situations where the man has a fertility problem he keeps moving around testing and thinking the problem is with the ladies, not knowing he is with the problem. This often leads to frustration if the man does not swallow his pride to go do a check-up on himself.

3. Kitchen Skills: We all know the popular saying that the way to a man’s heart is through the stomach. I wonder how many people still believe this. Anyway, some men go the extra mile telling every lady they meet to cook for them. You hear them ask a lady on first encounter if she can cook, and then the proceed to tell them they would love to eat their food. From there they judge whether the culinary skills of the person is above or below par. It becomes like a work for them. It is a mindset thing that they must settle with someone who can cook. If the person cannot cook then definitely she is off their list.

The problem here is, most often who they settle with may win their stomach but not their heart. Since cooking is a survival skill it is well advised that the man in question know how to cook his own meals so as to be a proper judge of the kind of woman he wants to marry.

Besides, if you clearly love an individual, what he or she can do at the moment should not be a problem. If they can cook, fine if they cannot cook but are willing to learn, you are there to help. If they are not willing to cook, well, that is why you are there as the man. It is no taboo to cook at home. Relationship, marriage after all is about understanding and covering up for the inabilities of our partners.

4. Character: Some men jump from one woman to another in search of “the perfect character”. Though in truth, this might seem reasonably noble enough to hold dear while on the jumping ship cruise. But it isn’t ideal. Yes, men go into several relationships with the excuse that the previous relationships lacked the character they needed. But most often, people do pretend if they realise this is the character you need or are in search of.

And then when you eventually settle with them, they unleash hell on you.

However, love is not enough in quantifying who to finally settle with, but should be one of the reasons if not the most important reason one must marry, then character. Let it be that the character of who you want to get involved with is in sync with yours. That is why it is important to have what you are looking for first in your mind, so that when once it appears before you, you can identify it.

Now these are the reasons why men change relationships like clothes, do you think they are enough reasons why it should hold valid?

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2021/11/16/4-reasons-why-men-test-and-sleep-with-several-ladies-before-settling-down/

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by TeeGentle(m): 7:37am On Dec 16, 2021
is not all men that test, some just do it for fun

58 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by jaeyking(m): 7:45am On Dec 16, 2021
After all the testing
You still end up with trash undecided undecided

155 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by ahmthankgod(m): 7:51am On Dec 16, 2021
Hmm... Some men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by MufasaLion: 7:56am On Dec 16, 2021
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Polynek(m): 8:06am On Dec 16, 2021
Nice write-up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by MMempire(m): 8:42am On Dec 16, 2021
Person go take him time come up with good write-up, some of us no go fit like or share the write-up, na to dey use style dey spoil another man effort. If you no get meaningful comment to add for person write-up, just try no comment instead. Peace!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Goldbw122(m): 9:01am On Dec 16, 2021
binarymachine:
Astonishing isn’t it? That you will hear a word like this “Testing?” What exactly are men testing? I will let you in on it.

Okay there is this thing some men do, I will not do a hasty generalization because there are a few people who do not subscribe to this mindset. Well let me continue. There are some men who believe in being with so many women before settling down with “the right one”, as they see fit. I mean why would you just break several hearts and finally think you can find the right one?

Well moving on, this is real, it is happening in our society that there are young guys who would boldly tell you they cannot get married to a lady without testing them. What then do they refer to testing and why do they do it. Below are a “few” testing aspects.

1. Prowess: This is the ultimate for most men, they will not marry a lady except they sleep with them. This is to determine how good the woman is in bed. According to them, the more bold and assertive the lady is, the better for them, and some other subjective reasons like that. Who wants a boring sex life or one they would not be satisfied with anyway? They say. But is it not a wonder that no matter the several sex styles pulled off by the lady, or how submissive and complying, they still move on and may probably settle with someone totally different. Why is that, you may ask? It is simple, people are not satisfied. Since sex is an addiction, one wants more, and wants to explore. It takes discipline for a man to settle with one lady.

2. Fertility: This particular point often times top the list. Most African men go about the testing to see the lady that will be fertile enough to carry their seed. So they move from one lady to another. Often, they settle for the one who is pregnant for them, not necessarily the one they love. They say what does love have to do with anything? But in situations where the man has a fertility problem he keeps moving around testing and thinking the problem is with the ladies, not knowing he is with the problem. This often leads to frustration if the man does not swallow his pride to go do a check-up on himself.

3. Kitchen Skills: We all know the popular saying that the way to a man’s heart is through the stomach. I wonder how many people still believe this. Anyway, some men go the extra mile telling every lady they meet to cook for them. You hear them ask a lady on first encounter if she can cook, and then the proceed to tell them they would love to eat their food. From there they judge whether the culinary skills of the person is above or below par. It becomes like a work for them. It is a mindset thing that they must settle with someone who can cook. If the person cannot cook then definitely she is off their list.

The problem here is, most often who they settle with may win their stomach but not their heart. Since cooking is a survival skill it is well advised that the man in question know how to cook his own meals so as to be a proper judge of the kind of woman he wants to marry.

Besides, if you clearly love an individual, what he or she can do at the moment should not be a problem. If they can cook, fine if they cannot cook but are willing to learn, you are there to help. If they are not willing to cook, well, that is why you are there as the man. It is no taboo to cook at home. Relationship, marriage after all is about understanding and covering up for the inabilities of our partners.

4. Character: Some men jump from one woman to another in search of “the perfect character”. Though in truth, this might seem reasonably noble enough to hold dear while on the jumping ship cruise. But it isn’t ideal. Yes, men go into several relationships with the excuse that the previous relationships lacked the character they needed. But most often, people do pretend if they realise this is the character you need or are in search of.

And then when you eventually settle with them, they unleash hell on you.

However, love is not enough in quantifying who to finally settle with, but should be one of the reasons if not the most important reason one must marry, then character. Let it be that the character of who you want to get involved with is in sync with yours. That is why it is important to have what you are looking for first in your mind, so that when once it appears before you, you can identify it.

Now these are the reasons why men change relationships like clothes, do you think they are enough reasons why it should hold valid?
Source: https://flipmemes.com/2021/11/16/4-reasons-why-men-test-and-sleep-with-several-ladies-before-settling-down/

CC
misssclassy
Lalasticlala
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Mukina2
Very educative, but it is dangerous too because after finding the right one then the tendency to find another one will be tight there because all women are perfect there will be a trace of imperfection, so I was in the care with a married couple and minutes after the woman said that she forgot her wig so the man was like why do women always like that forgetting something and someone have to bring what she forgot for her.. so there must be that imperfection.. that is how it is..
And getting another women because of you are finding perfection will definitely result to two wife.. which will result to hotsit..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Albara(m): 9:40am On Dec 16, 2021
Speak for yourself o... Not all men test ladies like the way u explained

10 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by slawormiir: 11:17am On Dec 16, 2021
Damnnn niggar

This are not the reason though

Except for that of character

When your character and the type of person you are is not a threat to a man.....then that man will marry you

Untill we find such woman we keep on banging and searching

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by verybadmouth(m): 11:17am On Dec 16, 2021
Why do they continue testing after marriage?
Men with all this stupid excuses.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by bigdammyj: 11:17am On Dec 16, 2021
Reading
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Passionate888: 11:17am On Dec 16, 2021
The future is a test tube

6 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by SultanOfPuna: 11:17am On Dec 16, 2021
Ok
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Iamdbull: 11:18am On Dec 16, 2021
Dbull on this one!!!

As a top talented musician I have the opportunity of sampling as many women I want but no I won't take advantage of my fans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Yankiss(m): 11:18am On Dec 16, 2021
You forgot these two:
5. It's in the DNA of men to seek multiple partners. That's the trend since Adam.
6. There are many cheap kpekus out there.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by vickydevoka(m): 11:18am On Dec 16, 2021
Igbo men is fertility

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by drezzyx(m): 11:18am On Dec 16, 2021
I want to have kids but i don't want to get married..
Fertility is all i need.
Marriage is overrated
Seen so many marriages damned with so many infidelities .
To the extent i dread it...

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Virusvetty: 11:18am On Dec 16, 2021
There is no reason that justifies fornication
It’s not all men that do that.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Investorozay: 11:18am On Dec 16, 2021
Well I don't remember
Testing multiple ladies before marriage sha

When I met my wife. I knew she was the one after some months

Man wey wan be fck boy go be fck boy and they will sleep around till 50 or 45
Pesin wey wan marry. Go marry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 16, 2021
Passionate888:
The future is a test tube
the future is testicles cheesy

6 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:19am On Dec 16, 2021
I've never been a fan of this 'test run' of a thing. It used be a matter of morals but now I find the whole talks about all these premarital sex tiring.

Rebranding fornication all in the name of 'testing'

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by salbis(m): 11:19am On Dec 16, 2021
Over testing no dey guarantee anything oo.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by obajoey(m): 11:19am On Dec 16, 2021
see generalization

3 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Olodo24: 11:20am On Dec 16, 2021
After testing great women, most men end up with the bad ones (mostly ugly ones)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by franchasng: 11:21am On Dec 16, 2021
The truth is, ALL men, I mean all men except natural eunuchs, are born with sexual polygamy imbeded in them by nature.

But certain things can make some men to withstand this natural trait to sexually taste any woman they find sexually enticing, and those factors include:

Religious doctrine; some men try so hard to overcome that natural form of man by adhering strictly to their religious doctrines which forbids philandering.

Financial difficulty; some men's libid0 die when they are financially broke or struggling, which may come back alive the moment he become financially successful.

Occultic and Diabolic reasons; some men become celibate as a result of their occult doctrines which they know would harm them or destroy their fetish powers.

Societal or Social Status; some highly influential men maybe craving to taste different ladies but due to their social status, it becomes difficult and with time they learn to live with it and become partially faithful to their partner or wife.

Some men become sexually disciplined out of life situations and frustrations. Only a settled mind gets erecti0n cheesy.

So any lady looking for a faithful man should forget about nagging or monitoring the man and rather pray for God to arrest him and the fear of God in him will make him stay faithful to his wife not because his wife is too pretty or too good in bed or too good in character. most times men cheat without reason other than to fulfill their natural trait and fantasies.

A man can love his wife and still cheat on her.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Basicend: 11:21am On Dec 16, 2021
Pray to God for your wife.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together / 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date / Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.