Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Wat Wuld U Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Wuld U Do (1865 Views)

Whom Wuld U Marry; A Rich Cheating Partner Or A Faithful Poor One. / Ladies, Wuld U Allow A Guy Who Is Nt Ur Boyfriend Use Ur Pic As His Dp? / Ladies Y Wuld U Pretend U Don’t Feel Anythng 4 A Guy You’ve Had A Crush On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Wuld U Do by Abygul(f): 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2010
Pls wat wuld u do if a guy u've bein datin 4 a while and d relationshp is close to d alter gives u 70k to add up to ur business mony and a followin wk his car broke down but is nt liquid enuf and he needs 100k to fix it den he calls u up to find him 50k meanwhile as @ dat tym u are nt liquid enuf because d mony as bein tied up 2 a business already den suddenly u bcame d bad gulfriend dat doesnt want to help his fiance pls wat will u do will return back his mony.urgent advice is needed pls
Re: Wat Wuld U Do by daduke2k(m): 11:44pm On Apr 09, 2010
D Guy's a real jerk i tel ya, al ya gotta do xplain 2 him, wen he turns deaf ears, return d money and break up. Sup? U d person nvolvd?
Re: Wat Wuld U Do by Abygul(f): 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2010
daduke2k:

D Guy's a real jerk i tel ya, al ya gotta do xplain 2 him, wen he turns deaf ears, return d money and break up.  Sup? U d person nvolvd?
a cos of mine is involved oo shes rite here wit me she asked 4 ma advice and i simply tld her i dnt interfr so am usin dis midia to do dat
Re: Wat Wuld U Do by justwise(m): 12:00am On Apr 10, 2010
@op,

I think ur cousin shld make an effort and help out, 20k,30k, remember the guy gave her 70k in good faith, he is not asking her to return the money, i'm sure he will give her bk the 50k later. This will really test the strenght of the rela/ship.
Re: Wat Wuld U Do by Abygul(f): 12:05am On Apr 10, 2010
Am sorry am usin ma pone was unable 2 finish d line,she had actually offerd him 20k bt nt directly she offerd him on d bridge dat his younger sis is willin to loan him d 20k.all because she tinks d guy wnt return d mony & lets nt 4get d her only saving towards her goin 4 service by june.
Re: Wat Wuld U Do by sulad82i(m): 12:09am On Apr 10, 2010
justwise:

@op,

I think your cousin shld make an effort and help out, 20k,30k, remember the guy gave her 70k in good faith, he is not asking her to return the money, i'm sure he will give her bk the 50k later. This will really test the strenght of the rela/ship.

I second that. I dont think the guy has any intention of stamping you as a bad gurlfriend. He is in need of your help, as a partner he did the right thing for asking you for the help cos u r the closest person to him "I assume".
But like someone up there said, "to return his money". I think that is plain Stup!d cos u might create something else that he never intended. Just my opinion, and my opinion is not better than urs
Re: Wat Wuld U Do by sulad82i(m): 12:12am On Apr 10, 2010
Abygul:

Am sorry am usin ma pone was unable 2 finish d line,she had actually offerd him 20k bt nt directly she offerd him on d bridge dat his younger sis is willin to loan him d 20k.all because she tinks d guy wnt return d mony & lets nt 4get d her only saving towards her goin 4 service by june.

Babygurl, if u r with someone, trust them as much as you want to be trust. Cos it seems there is no trust in this guy at all. If thats all u have and u really love him, why not do the best and be open to the guy and let him know how u really feel and what u have not hide behind anybody. What if the guy finds out that she's the one who owns the money?
Re: Wat Wuld U Do by justwise(m): 12:13am On Apr 10, 2010
Abygul:

The same guy that gave her 70k? Will refuse to pay back 20k or 50k? Oh please be reasonable here. How can somebody who gave you 70k without u asking refused to pay back 20k or 50k? If the guy is asking for 100k then i will smell a rat, if i were the guy i will borrow from outside but ur cousin will be on her own financially for a long time.
Re: Wat Wuld U Do by Abygul(f): 12:21am On Apr 10, 2010
Humm @ just wise.wat if i tell u dis will b his 1st tym eva since we've bein datin.wuld he eva give me mony.sorry 2 say av alwaz bein d giver nt 1ce not twice not even trice av i given.it all because am not just liquid enuf all dis am doin is 4 our benefit he said he doesnt want me doin office job later on dats y i made up my myd to safe towards after servin by so doin dis all d salary av bei  earnin av bein changin it to dollars to buy material frm china to sell am nt doin dis by ma self mum is helpin
Re: Wat Wuld U Do by justwise(m): 12:30am On Apr 10, 2010
Abygul:

Humm @ just wise.wat if i tell u dis will b his 1st tym eva since we've bein datin.wuld he eva give me mony.sorry 2 say av alwaz bein d giver nt 1ce not twice not even trice av i given.it all because am not just liquid enuf all dis am doin is 4 our benefit he said he doesnt want me doin office job later on dats y i made up my myd to safe towards after servin by so doin dis all d salary av bei earnin av bein changin it to dollars to buy material frm china to sell am nt doin dis by ma self mum is helpin

I see ur points but there shld be balance in the rela/ship, maybe u need to sort this out now b4 marrying him, u shouldn't be the only one giving, infact, u shouldn't be giving him money ONLY if he is in a serious financia need. Have you given him money b4 and he failed to pay back?
Re: Wat Wuld U Do by follypimpi(m): 12:36am On Apr 10, 2010
I trust justwise to do justice to this.
Re: Wat Wuld U Do by justwise(m): 12:43am On Apr 10, 2010
follypimpi:

I trust justwise to do justice to this.

grin grin grin. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Wat Wuld U Do by rock333: 6:40am On Apr 10, 2010
Hey, this is a wonderful website buddy and an informative post!!! i am new here and i found this site very interesting and  having useful information ,, you are a professional person managing all this i think,  i have a great interest in such sort of interesting discussions, thank you for the post buddy and keep on posting nice stuff like this smiley
Re: Wat Wuld U Do by daduke2k(m): 8:47am On Apr 10, 2010
Welcome dude. @abygul, tel ya cuz 2 giv him d mony bt she shld open her eyez and luk on d rlationship very cynically.
Re: Wat Wuld U Do by SleekReek(m): 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2010
winkI believe he is trying to test you and you have failed woefully.He has other means of getting money but decided to ask you and you refused to give him,i really doubt if he will continue with the relationship.

But you can remedy it,give him the money,period!
Re: Wat Wuld U Do by iice(f): 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2010
Return his money. That's why its not good to receive money grin All these people think they can run your life if they give you one kobo.
Re: Wat Wuld U Do by kpolli(m): 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2010
did he call u a bad gf or u feel u wud look like the bad gf?
Re: Wat Wuld U Do by Abygul(f): 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2010
Sleek Reek:

winkI believe he is trying to test you and you have failed woefully.He has other means of getting money but decided to ask you and you refused to give him,i really doubt if he will continue with the relationship.

But you can remedy it,give him the money,period!
wat if he blives u have dis mony but u deff dont have the mony anyway av made up my mind to give him bach his mony but like som1 said he shldnt xpect any from me again not in dis lyf again
Re: Wat Wuld U Do by justwise(m): 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2010
Abygul:

wat if he blives u have dis mony but u deff dont have the mony anyway av made up my mind to give him bach his mony but like som1 said he shldnt xpect any from me again not in dis lyf again

I don't think u shld take a hard line, give him  the N50,000 and watch him , u never know.
Re: Wat Wuld U Do by Abygul(f): 1:26pm On Apr 12, 2010
justwise:

I see your points but there shld be balance in the rela/ship, maybe u need to sort this out now b4 marrying him, u shouldn't be the only one giving, infact, u shouldn't be giving him money ONLY if he is in a serious financia need. Have you given him money b4 and he failed to pay back?
thanks dearie av dcided to return back his mony was only tryin to protect him from d shamefull look his gonna av from my family dat already says thanks u to him wen i told dem he gave me mony.now i have to collect d mony from d same person dat says thanks to return back.am not angry but am just confused.cos if i dff have d mony witout takin it from ma mum wouyld have just gone to get it from dere.
justwise:

I don't think u shld take a hard line, give him  the N50,000 and watch him , u never know.
just wise really apreciate.am givin him all he gave to me.he even said some hard words at me yestday i dnt wish to av wat blongs to him.so i can alwaz av a say in d future
Re: Wat Wuld U Do by justwise(m): 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2010
Abygul:

thanks dearie av dcided to return back his mony was only tryin to protect him from d shamefull look his gonna av from my family dat already says thanks u to him wen i told dem he gave me mony.now i have to collect d mony from d same person dat says thanks to return back.am not angry but am just confused.cos if i dff have d mony witout takin it from ma mum wouyld have just gone to get it from dere.just wise really apreciate.am givin him all he gave to me.he even said some hard words at me yestday i dnt wish to av wat blongs to him.so i can alwaz av a say in d future

Well. . . since you have always looked after urself and even help him out financially sometimes, giving him bk the money wouldn't derail your plans that much, i wouldn't like to be in his position now cos. . . the rela/ship is shaky right now and your family will not think too much of him.

Be the matured one in this case and keep working hard for urself. Good luck.
Re: Wat Wuld U Do by Krissykriss(m): 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2010
@Abygurl, U are a bad girlfriend! (ur post+comment justifies it). At first u said it was ur cuz. Now its u! This shows how 'credible' u've been in d relationship. Listen to urself! Giving u an advise will be tantaumount to barbing a dog 'punk'. The guy better go find d money elsewhere & quit d rltnshp. U aint worth him.
Re: Wat Wuld U Do by justwise(m): 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2010
Krissykriss:

@Abygurl, U are a bad girlfriend! (your post+comment justifies it). At first u said it was your cuz. Now its u! This shows how 'credible' u've been in d relationship. Listen to urself! Giving u an advise will be tantaumount to barbing a dog 'punk'. The guy better go find d money elsewhere & quit d rltnshp. U aint worth him.

Could it be that her cousin is replying and not Abygurl herself? Just a thought
Re: Wat Wuld U Do by Krissykriss(m): 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2010
@justwise, Then her cousin would have posted the thread herself via her (abygurls) profile name. Guess what? She didnt! No matter how hard u try to hide it, d truth always comes out somehow. I always know when someone's lying/hiding some part of d truth. Abygurl typed it & have been sending in d replies. Dont try to justify what she did cos it will be 'just-unwise'.
Re: Wat Wuld U Do by Abygul(f): 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2010
justwise:

Could it be that her cousin is replying and not Abygurl herself? Just a thought
just wise pls dnt allow abygul sees dis am usin are pone shes at work.abygul is married.dis is funke chain wiv u.she has bein a gud sis to me
Re: Wat Wuld U Do by Krissykriss(m): 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2010
^Pls listen to urself & tell me who's f'ooling who. Read ur first two comments on this page. Ur first comment somehow said 'my cuz is involved & she's right here with me (u two are together). I told her i dont interfere so i'm using this medium'. Ur second comment somehow said, 'Pls d msg wasnt complete. I'm using my phone (abygurls phone - another lie) & couldnt type everything . . .bla bla bla'. If i may ask, how long have u held abygurls phone without her knowledge? Did she forget it to work?
And now u want justwise to keep d phone thing secret from abygurl (whom u had present while opening this thread with her phone)? Pls can u listen to urself well & realize u aint making any sense here. I dont blame ur boyfriend; he s had to deal with mo s'h!t than he can take!
Re: Wat Wuld U Do by justwise(m): 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2010
Krissykriss:

@justwise, Then her cousin would have posted the thread herself via her (abygurls) profile name. Guess what? She didnt! No matter how hard u try to hide it, d truth always comes out somehow. I always know when someone's lying/hiding some part of d truth. Abygurl typed it & have been sending in d replies. Dont try to justify what she did cos it will be 'just-unwise'.

I'm not trying to justify anything, i was just trying to look at the issue from another perspective, since the two cousins are in the same place, chances are that any of them can reply to the posts here.
Re: Wat Wuld U Do by Krissykriss(m): 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2010
^Have u read her last post? I'm f'uckin right! Always was.
Re: Wat Wuld U Do by Abygul(f): 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2010
krissykriss. i think i have ur tym now.regardless of wat justwise mite b sayin.u shld read well i came to spend some tym wit dem so av bein slpin in her room,so tell me y cant i use my sis pone to browse if i av dnt av a pone to browse and do u prob. nos if she doesnt use dis pone dats y she left it wit me.but non d less dat not d question tot u were meant to advice regardless of whom d issue is happening to.but instead of dat u want to knw who owns d prob.hum.and read further she said she doesnt knw how to dig in2 other pples affair dats y she brought it up on dis tread,tell me has she done bad by postin it to d world to  see advice her.common a common sense is xpected here
Re: Wat Wuld U Do by Abygul(f): 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2010
justwise:

I'm not trying to justify anything, i was just trying to look at the issue from another perspective, since the two cousins are in the same place, chances are that any of them can reply to the posts here.
just wise u dnt av to justify anytin u av droped a comment and i guess it was usefull so y allow som1 dat doesnt knw wat d meanin of relationship is say ssshittt about it.i dnt blame her i blame dis thread cos if it were to b on face book the post wuld av bein limited to pple u knw and offcos pple wit great sense not pple dat walk wit dere head turned upsyd down.
Re: Wat Wuld U Do by Abygul(f): 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2010
Krissykriss:

^Pls listen to urself & tell me who's f'ooling who. Read your first two comments on this page. your first comment somehow said 'my cuz is involved & she's right here with me (u two are together). I told her i dont interfere so i'm using this medium'. your second comment somehow said, 'Pls d msg wasnt complete. I'm using my phone (abygurls phone - another lie) & couldnt type everything . . .bla bla bla'. If i may ask, how long have u held abygurls phone without her knowledge? Did she forget it to work?
And now u want justwise to keep d phone thing secret from abygurl (whom u had present while opening this thread with her phone)? Pls can u listen to urself well & realize u aint making any sense here. I dont blame your boyfriend; he s had to deal with mo s'h!t than he can take!
humm av neva seen a male so dumb as u are.all guys are known to have brains in dere head but as 4 u ur brain lie witin ur boots.a s-s h-o-l-e
Re: Wat Wuld U Do by daduke2k(m): 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2010
Ooöops, i guess dat ends it huh?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems / Why Cheat / Why Don't They Say "you May Kiss The Groom"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.