Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Answer To Yesterday Topic On Why African Men Double Date. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Answer To Yesterday Topic On Why African Men Double Date. (1324 Views)

You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date / This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) / 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answer To Yesterday Topic On Why African Men Double Date. by Ifedith(m): 7:57am On Jan 10, 2018
i write in response to an article i saw yesterday on why african men cheat or double date. anyway the answer lies in two things actually. nature and fashion.
nature because naturally the black man has more iterations of beauty than a white man. simply put, black man has too many options which means too many distractions. the average nature of a white woman is slim, tall, white, perky boobs, beautiful. what this means is the white man has not more than 3 options of white woman to choose from. the black average nature of a black woman on the other hand is chubby, fair, slim, big booty, dark, short, big burst, beautiful, ugly, twerker, hardworker, creamer. what this means is that the average black man has a plethora of options staring at him and he is to pick on one combination which is not easy to say the least, more like a morse code.
second nature, is the fact that men are biologically and naturally wired to have more sexual desire than a female due to a higher percentage of libido in the male genetic makeup than a woman. so a man is easily and can be sexually stimulated more than a woman (couples know this fact).
fashion. the current fashion trend exposes all the erotic zones which creates desires and fantasy in a mans heart. which gives birth to motive and then if he has the money means he also has the means. which translates to the fact that there is a 90% tendency of that man get down with that woman if the opportunity arises.
the moral of it all is its not easy for a black man to be faithful and wen u find one, pls with all due respect, cut for am for he is truly a rare gem...its not easy.
the only way for a guy to be faithful is Gods grace and ability to drive out desires which comes by training and aviodance.... so theres your answer. you can still ask me how to become trained in the art of faithfulness. the answer lies in truth.
Re: Answer To Yesterday Topic On Why African Men Double Date. by Shedrack777: 8:05am On Jan 10, 2018
is that all
Re: Answer To Yesterday Topic On Why African Men Double Date. by Ifedith(m): 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
Shedrack777:
is that all
na wa for u o...lolll grin grin grin
Re: Answer To Yesterday Topic On Why African Men Double Date. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
They double date because they don't know what they want.

One minute they are dating a tall slim girl, the next minute they are dating a fat short girl, seriously, what do they want?

1 Like

Re: Answer To Yesterday Topic On Why African Men Double Date. by Ifedith(m): 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
Chikita66:

One minute they are dating a tall slim girl, the next minute they are dating a fat short girl, seriously, what do they want?
no they do. read my reasons. this ur very question has been answered.
the reasons is african women are like goddess. take for instance, i love chubby women with big butt but believe me u, before u trek to the next junction youll find a bigger and more seductive yansh than that my black booty babe, so tell me why shouldnt i go for that one since i like it bigger especialy if i have the means(money)? the only reason why i wouldnt and shouldnt is self control, devotion, rugged faithfulness and unshakeable loyalty and respect for my spouse. if its for the body type alone, girl just forget it, black women are sexy as f**k. theres a white man saying, once u go black, u will never go back.
Re: Answer To Yesterday Topic On Why African Men Double Date. by Shedrack777: 7:32am On Jan 11, 2018
Ifedith:
i expected more proofs
Re: Answer To Yesterday Topic On Why African Men Double Date. by Shedrack777: 7:33am On Jan 11, 2018
Ifedith:
i expected more
Re: Answer To Yesterday Topic On Why African Men Double Date. by Ifedith(m): 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
Shedrack777:
i expected more proofs
lol...everything is wrapped in those two except for one last one.... absence of truth and lack of restraint.
Re: Answer To Yesterday Topic On Why African Men Double Date. by Shedrack777: 7:10am On Jan 12, 2018
Ifedith:

lol...everything is wrapped in those two except for one last one.... absence of truth and lack of restraint.
ma nigga
Re: Answer To Yesterday Topic On Why African Men Double Date. by donstan18: 7:15am On Jan 12, 2018
Chikita66:

They want a unique and different lady, make something great in you that they'll be scared to loose you.

1 Like

Re: Answer To Yesterday Topic On Why African Men Double Date. by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 12, 2018
donstan18:

They want a unique and different lady, make something great in you that they'll be scared to loose you.
So those ladies getting hitched every Saturday have something great in them.
Re: Answer To Yesterday Topic On Why African Men Double Date. by donstan18: 7:24am On Jan 12, 2018
Chikita66:

Yes!!

Something more than great that made the man to sign a life contract with her.

Get hitched if you doubt their greatness.
Re: Answer To Yesterday Topic On Why African Men Double Date. by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 12, 2018
donstan18:

Yes!!

Something more than great that made the man to sign a life contract with her.

Get hitched if you doubt their greatness.
Of course I will get hitched when am ready. Mind you, you don't just marry anyhow person cos you want to marry if not many ladies would have been married.
Re: Answer To Yesterday Topic On Why African Men Double Date. by ednut1(m): 7:27am On Jan 12, 2018
Trash. Have u been abroad before to make that lame assertion. White men cheat more cos pussy is easy der
Re: Answer To Yesterday Topic On Why African Men Double Date. by donstan18: 7:32am On Jan 12, 2018
Chikita66:
Of course I will get hitched when am ready.

Best of luck

Chikita66:
Mind you, you don't just marry anyhow person cos you want to marry if not many ladies would have been married.

My quotes wasn't channeling to what the lady wants and the kind of person she'll want to marry, I was letting you know what most men want and can die to have and see in a woman.
Re: Answer To Yesterday Topic On Why African Men Double Date. by Ifedith(m): 7:50am On Jan 12, 2018
donstan18:

while wat u said is absolute truth it doesnt cut out to be the reality. sometimes the laws of nature of u reap wat u sow just doesnt play out. some pple are just wicked and heartless
Re: Answer To Yesterday Topic On Why African Men Double Date. by Ifedith(m): 7:54am On Jan 12, 2018
ednut1:
Trash. Have u been abroad before to make that lame assertion. White men cheat more cos pussy is easy der
trash... get facts bro. listen to black folks overseas. have u ever wondered why serena married a white dude? its a well known fact that black men cheat more than white dudes, is this even up for debate?
Re: Answer To Yesterday Topic On Why African Men Double Date. by Ifedith(m): 7:59am On Jan 12, 2018
donstan18:

Best of luck

My quotes wasn't channeling to what the lady wants and the kind of person she'll want to marry, I was letting you know what most men want and can die to have and see in a woman.
its not that easy bro... faithfulness is an individual choice, its independent of your spouse.
Re: Answer To Yesterday Topic On Why African Men Double Date. by Ifedith(m): 8:01am On Jan 12, 2018
Chikita66:
lol...i pray o. look for a man who fears God.
Re: Answer To Yesterday Topic On Why African Men Double Date. by ednut1(m): 8:09am On Jan 12, 2018
Ifedith:

trash... get facts bro. listen to black folks overseas. have u ever wondered why serena married a white dude? its a well known fact that black men cheat more than white dudes, is this even up for debate?
well i lived overseas for 3 yrs. Cheating is not race dependent. Men of all races cheat. Serena married him cos na d option wey she get be dat,
Re: Answer To Yesterday Topic On Why African Men Double Date. by donstan18: 8:12am On Jan 12, 2018
Ifedith:

while wat u said is absolute truth it doesnt cut out to be the reality. sometimes the laws of nature of u reap wat u sow just doesnt play out. some pple are just wicked and heartless

LOVE and RELATIONSHIP won't be real and sweet without wickedness and heartlessness.

Bitter truth!
Re: Answer To Yesterday Topic On Why African Men Double Date. by Amarabae(f): 8:15am On Jan 12, 2018
Can you tell me a black man that has won a noble prize in science or in technology field?
Tell us one great black man scientific inventor,
Life is not about dating and sex o ye black men!
Get your black ass up and face the problems in Africa.
Leave the dick and use the brain.
Simple
Re: Answer To Yesterday Topic On Why African Men Double Date. by Ifedith(m): 8:27am On Jan 12, 2018
ednut1:
well i lived overseas for 3 yrs. Cheating is not race dependent. Men of all races cheat. Serena married him cos na d option wey she get be dat,
yes while cheating is not race dependent, cheating is very prominet among black male folks, take it or leave it. however serena isnt lack of options but several years before she met this white dude had publicly stated that she wont marry a black dude cus they r very promiscous. google is ur friend.
Re: Answer To Yesterday Topic On Why African Men Double Date. by donstan18: 8:34am On Jan 12, 2018
Amarabae:
Can you tell me a black man that has won a noble prize in science or in technology field?
Simple

Drop that hypocritical comment to science and technology section,not in romance section.
Re: Answer To Yesterday Topic On Why African Men Double Date. by Ifedith(m): 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
Amarabae:
Simple
oh really? who is the fastest man in the world?
the greatest footballer? the greatest basketballer or the greatest musician or the greatest boxer? sorry love life is not all about brains, just like the human body is not made up of brain alone. moreover name a black female noble laurette in science...lol
o ye black woman, leave ur big booty and poverty mindset and use ur brains.... grin
need i add, literature uses the brain also. soyinka....
Re: Answer To Yesterday Topic On Why African Men Double Date. by Ifedith(m): 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
donstan18:

Drop that hypocritical comment to science and technology section,not in romance section.
lol.....lol....very hypocritical. typical of a nigerian woman...as if soyinka's literature was written with his dick.....trash post

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Why Are Guys Too Sex Freak Like An Animal / Nigeria Army Celebrate The Love Among Themself Has A Colnel Hook Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.