Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Why Are Guys Too Sex Freak Like An Animal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Too Sex Freak Like An Animal (1331 Views)

Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys Too Sex Freak Like An Animal by ominirajj: 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
I visited a male friend yesterday whom I met through my closest guy friend. All along we have been chatting on WhatsApp like friends but he asked me out eventually .
His main intention is to have his way with me the first date we had of which I turned down after we met for the first time yesterday and his next line of action was to unfriend me on FB and WhatsApp .
What baffles me most is that I never thought he meant me given him sex on our first date.
Guys and sex na wa o
YOU SEING ME FOR THE FIRST TIME AND YOU ARE ASKING ME FOR SEX all in the name of am sex freak.
Re: Why Are Guys Too Sex Freak Like An Animal by donbachi(m): 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
Why blame the men.afterall,na snake first bleep eve...no ask me how.
Re: Why Are Guys Too Sex Freak Like An Animal by LuciferChristi: 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
ominirajj:
I visited a male friend yesterday whom I met through my closest guy friend. All along we have been chatting on WhatsApp like friends but he asked me out eventually .
His main intention is to have his way with me the first date we had of which I turned down after we met for the first time yesterday and his next line of action was to unfriend me on FB and WhatsApp .
What baffles me most is that I never thought he meant me given him sex on our first date.
Guys and sex na wa o
YOU SEING ME FOR THE FIRST TIME AND YOU ARE ASKING ME FOR SEX all in the name of am sex freak.

Whether you give him sex or not on the first date, what difference does it make?

You want to wait two weeks before you have sex with him abi? Who wrote that rule down? Most serious modern men I know nowadays don't have time for prolonged games only fuckboys spend months chasing women.

Okay, if he waits two weeks & he finally has his way with you, is it not the same thing?

Oh wait, I almost forgot. You're a Nigerian lady so the longer you delay it, the more "expensive" you are. grin I forgot you're not "cheap".

Sorry ma.

If the issue no pain you, why did you come here to type it?
Its obvious you are pained at how quick he moved on from you. You actually really wanted him too but your childish Naija girl mentality has made you lose out on a very serious man & this reality is paining you deeply. You were expecting him to still be chasing you upandan like a headless chicken.

Go meet Salvador, Diego or those dumb Indian fuckboys you watch on Telenova for that.

Mumu.

18 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Too Sex Freak Like An Animal by youngberry001(m): 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
If don no sex freak den go born u undecided

mtchew
Re: Why Are Guys Too Sex Freak Like An Animal by ominirajj: 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Whether you give him sex or not on the first date, what difference does it make?

You want to wait two weeks before you have sex with him abi? Who wrote that rule down? Most serious modern men I know nowadays don't have time for prolonged games only fuckboys spend months chasing women.

Okay, if he waits two weeks & he finally has his way with you, is it not the same thing?

Oh wait, I almost forgot. You're a Nigerian lady so the longer you delay it, the more "expensive" you are. grin I forgot you're not "cheap".

Sorry ma.

If the issue no pain you, why did you come here to type it?
Its obvious you are pained at how quick he moved on from you. You actually really wanted him too but your childish Naija girl mentality has made you lose out on a very serious man & this reality is paining you deeply. You were expecting him to still be chasing you upandan like a headless chicken.

Go meet Salvador, Diego or those dumb Indian fuckboys you watch on Telenova for that.

Mumu.
No o am not being childish but I barely know him but for like a week we got to know each other on WhatsApp chatting o honestly think he will be a nice guy BUT MY thought remains it is not normal to let him have his way on a first date or else he will think you are a HUR

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Too Sex Freak Like An Animal by ursa: 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
Dear Op,

Kindly ignore your date. Live and relationship is not meant for sex alone. There is no guarantee that he would not have quit the friendship after 'collecting' on the first date.

Of course, we need to wonder the kind of conversations you have been having on Whatsapp??

Birds of the same feather, flock together

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Too Sex Freak Like An Animal by LuciferChristi: 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
ominirajj:

No o am not being childish but I barely know him but for like a week we got to know each other on WhatsApp chatting o honestly think he will be a nice guy BUT MY thought remains it is not normal to let him have his way on a first date or else he will think you are a HUR

Abeg forget whether you just met him last week or two years ago, who time frame epp? Its about how well you both got along that matters.

Now back to the issue...
For you to go see him in his house knowing he is a bachelor shows you already had 50% of your mind expecting this. Please stop lying to yourself, you're not a baby.

Women are highly intuitive.

You just wanted to play him first and he wasn't having that.

Simple.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Too Sex Freak Like An Animal by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
ominirajj:
Guys and sex na wa o
How much has he spent on you for that short period of time? Let me give you a simple secret when you meet Nigerian guys, don't ever allow them to spend on you immediately, try to create a cordial relationship, even when he takes you out insist to foot your bill. Dem no born am well to demand sex from you after you apply this formula.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Too Sex Freak Like An Animal by LuciferChristi: 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
ursa:
Dear Op,

Kindly ignore your date. Live and relationship is not meant for sex alone. There is no guarantee that he would not have quit the friendship after 'collecting' on the first date.

Of course, we need to wonder the kind of conversations you have been having on Whatsapp??

Birds of the same feather, flock together

There's also no guarantee he'd remain if he 'collects' a month later.

In the end, it boils down to how badly she wanted him. And if she truly wanted him too (if she can admit that), then she just lost him.
Re: Why Are Guys Too Sex Freak Like An Animal by LuciferChristi: 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
vingeophysicist:
How much has he spent on you for that short period of time? Let me give you a simple secret when you meet Nigerian guys, don't ever allow them to spend on you immediately, try to create a cordial relationship, even when he takes you out insist to foot your bill. Dem no born am well to demand sex from you after you apply this formula.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Too Sex Freak Like An Animal by ominirajj: 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
He has not even spend a dime on me o. He just put it straight that he wanted our friendship to be base on sex Bleep thorough fucking cos his wife is not giving him enof at home
He even said I should snatch away from his wife by all means .
vingeophysicist:
Re: Why Are Guys Too Sex Freak Like An Animal by ominirajj: 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
LuciferChristi:

There's also no guarantee he'd remain if he 'collects' a month later.

In the end, it boils down to how badly she wanted him. And if she truly wanted him too (if she can admit that), then she just lost him.
Are u insinuating I should have allowed him on a first date
Someone who I barely know
Re: Why Are Guys Too Sex Freak Like An Animal by LuciferChristi: 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
ominirajj:
He has not even spend a dime on me o. He just put it straight that he wanted our friendship to be base on sex Bleep thorough fucking cos his wife is not giving him enof at home

Oh, he's married!
Wait,

1. you've been chatting with a married man on WhatsApp for sometime now
2. You went to visit a married man alone without his wife's consent?

And you're claiming innocence? grin OMG

Madam, now its clear you're a hoe.

I'm out!

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Too Sex Freak Like An Animal by ominirajj: 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
[quote author=LuciferChristi post=69777058]

Abeg forget whether you just met him last week or two years ago, who time frame epp? Its about how well you both got along that matters.

Now back to the issue...
For you to go see him in his house knowing he is a bachelor shows you already had 50% of your mind expecting this. Please stop lying to yourself, you're not a baby.

Women are highly intuitive.

You just wanted to play him first and he wasn't having that.

Simple.[/quote
He is not a bachelor but sex starve at some
Re: Why Are Guys Too Sex Freak Like An Animal by ominirajj: 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Oh, he's married!
Wait,

I'm out!

But you can comment sha@luciferChristi , you think am a hur then you are making your greatest mistake
Re: Why Are Guys Too Sex Freak Like An Animal by LuciferChristi: 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
[quote author=ominirajj post=69777305][/quote]

You are also sex-starved ma. Both of you are & I'm sure you both sexchat onWhatsApp before you decided to visit him.

I just went through your previous topics - you're a divorcee.

Your previous marriage has failed so you don't mind sleeping with other women's husband in retaliation.

So lemme get this straight: A previously married woman went to see another married man & she didn't go there for sex.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Too Sex Freak Like An Animal by Rasheed2567: 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
ominirajj:

rubbish u beta call him that u are sorry he can come inside u like 100 times...lol
Re: Why Are Guys Too Sex Freak Like An Animal by ominirajj: 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
[quote author=LuciferChristi post=69777441]

You are also sex-starved ma. Both of you are & I'm sure you both sexchat onWhatsApp before you decided to visit him.

I just went through your previous topics - you're a divorcee.

Your previous marriage has failed so you don't mind sleeping with other women's husband in retaliation.

So lemme get this straight: A previously married woman went to see another married man & she didn't go there for sex.

grin[/quote
Thanks for responding jare at least am heading your opinion
Weldon
Re: Why Are Guys Too Sex Freak Like An Animal by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
ominirajj:
but when he took u out he bought drinks etc that he paid for
Re: Why Are Guys Too Sex Freak Like An Animal by meobizy(f): 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
vingeophysicist:
This is very true and it works.
My female friends who foot their bills garner my respect and thus frustrate my chances of asking them for sex.
I make it known that I like them physically but find it difficult to blatantly tell them to come to my room for a night of rough sex.
Any serious female should take this advice.
Slay queens will read this and continue their beggy beggy ways because they love sex as much as men.
There is also a correlation of a woman footing her bills with her having a job.
I guess possessing a job raises a woman’s maturity level.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Too Sex Freak Like An Animal by WiseStarr(m): 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
He only wants you for sex only,free him andlook for another man
Re: Why Are Guys Too Sex Freak Like An Animal by BotafogoJunior(m): 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
LuciferChristi:

Oh, he's married!
Wait,

I'm out!
Say no more lucifer.......this lady can't be well!!! Nonsense
Re: Why Are Guys Too Sex Freak Like An Animal by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2019
Super story for here ooo...sometimes i wonder If some people think at all

Re: Why Are Guys Too Sex Freak Like An Animal by orisa37: 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
Women are She-Goats.
Re: Why Are Guys Too Sex Freak Like An Animal by ourkobo: 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lol
Re: Why Are Guys Too Sex Freak Like An Animal by Savagedawg: 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
If i don't Bleep you on the first date... No need for second
ominirajj:
Guys and sex na wa o

(1) (Reply)

10 Surprising Reasons Why Men Get Rejected By The Women They Want So Easily / Please Help A Brother! I Seriously Need Advice On This Issue / Sharing Our Experiences In Past Relationships Let

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.