Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,546 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

How To Know True Love And Charmed Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know True Love And Charmed Love (920 Views)

She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food / How Do You Know True Love? / Its Better The Devil U Know Than The Angel U Dont Know, True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know True Love And Charmed Love by godsoneche: 12:45am On Apr 10, 2010
before you read this post visit www.freedatelink..com   and read on

The first time you make this love charm it would be best to have some time by yourself, preferably early/late evening as things settle down around you. Also keep a large pad and pen nearby and be ready to make notes about your psychic journey immediately you become awake again.
Make sure you are warm and comfy. Close your eyes and imagine the number 9 clearly in front of you. Once you can see the number 9, change it to an 8 and begin a slow countdown to  the number 1.
Once you have number 1 in front of you imagine a zero, stay with the zero for a while as you enlarge it to a size large enough to step through the zero and into the other side.
Once you are throo the zero, what do you see, hear, feel? Pay attention to what is there, at this point there is no such thing as 'nothing', everything is 'something' and everything you realise throo this zero will give you a psychic insight into what is going on with your relationship and life.
The next time you enter this state of meditation, you will probably notice a difference in your visualisation, make notes of what you see, feel and or hear, everything is very important and the change as you move along is amazing for your love life and everyday life. This psychic journey can be used to change your love life, working life and help improve your own psychic awareness.

You can achieve your own psychic awareness!
To receive full instructions on this charmed psychic journey meditation and others, that will help you achieve your own insight into love, your own psychic awareness, receive charmed messages through meditations that are easy, quick and enlightening you can pay securely by PayPal and receive full instructions. You can also use this PayPal button to receive an interpretation of the love charm meditation you have just had.
I have been helping people with psychic journey meditation for over twenty years and together with Tarot card readings have helped a lot of people realise their dreams and see what is going on behind the scenes.
For advice and insight on your psychic journey meditation click this line and send me an email with the notes that you made after your meditation - £ payable (button one below)
For the full copy of the psychic journey meditation use this button to pay securely via PayPal and receive full instructions via email - £ payable (button two below)
If I can be of help to you, in your time of 'needing to know', choose a full tarot reading please note that sending a recent photo will enhance your charmed tarot reading, to send your photo click here - £ payable  (button three below).   more on love www.adultsexlife..com
Re: How To Know True Love And Charmed Love by ebonyz: 12:52am On Apr 10, 2010
BOoooooo!!!
Re: How To Know True Love And Charmed Love by Diva20(f): 12:54am On Apr 10, 2010
Boooooo!!! to the power of infinity.
Re: How To Know True Love And Charmed Love by ravenzord(m): 1:58am On Apr 10, 2010
@ OP: Thank you for this wonderful tip, just what I need 2 catch this chick who's been given me a hard time.
Ovloria I don catch you today, you go start to dey rove me lyk I dey rove you, make I just go carry my credit card come.
Re: How To Know True Love And Charmed Love by Sonofpeace(m): 8:37am On Apr 10, 2010
Dis post is poo

(1) (Reply)

How Many Girls/guys Av Dumped Ub4 D One Wit And How May Av Girls/guys Av U Dumped? And Why? / Girls And Big Thing / Is It Rude To Ask For Contact Information?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.