Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? (22616 Views)

How Did You Survive After Staying Back At The State You Were Posted For NYSC / A Friend Of Mine Was Posted To Kastina Who Else Was Posted There? / Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by olac21(m): 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
Josephamstrong1:
Have you heard of erm... Ovade in Oghara, Ethiope West in Delta State?
Now you want to serve in Delta, fine. But please when you. see Ovade, please and please do not go. Don't ask me why. Don't just go!
Oghara is a town located in Ethiope West Local Government Area in Delta State.
Oghara is a made up of three sub clans namely; Ogharefe, Ovade and Oghareki.
Expatiate pls
Josephamstrong1:
Have you heard of erm... Ovade in Oghara, Ethiope West in Delta State?
Now you want to serve in Delta, fine. But please when you. see Ovade, please and please do not go. Don't ask me why. Don't just go!
Oghara is a town located in Ethiope West Local Government Area in Delta State.
Oghara is a made up of three sub clans namely; Ogharefe, Ovade and Oghareki.
Expatiate pls
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by morichy(m): 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
Bridgetania:

Thats true sha.
Obong owo.. Idiok ke oo
mkpo tie didie ke nkang fo.
idiok Ke nko ufan...Asogho flex obio efik? Hope i got the spellings right?
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by luvprince4real(m): 8:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
These states
Borno

bornu

bornou

burno

burnu

and Bornuu.
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
morichy:
idiok Ke nko ufan...Asogho flex obio efik? Hope i got the spellings right?

hahah.. cheesy

yes u try. Abeg no flexing ooo.. This buhari period gal like me dey work hard to secure a bright future..no flexing.
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by umanadinho(m): 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
kogi state...... I don't like anything about that place each time I pass there inside a bus or when we stop to eat
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by iconize(m): 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
abdulkayus:

Habaaaaa, easy with the lie nahhh. Actually corpers were killed which was unfortunate and painful. Corpers has also been killed in the south especially ss and se, we just saw a report on this Nairaland of a corper shot to death few days ago in the south, what will you say about that

You're a dumbass.

Show me reports of mass killings of youth corps members in the South.
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by temmypotter(m): 8:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
Horlhamhi:

it's likely you will be posted to Kwara bro.. #just saying oo
lol, you think?
let's see.
are you also a PCM bro?
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Horlhamhi(f): 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
temmypotter:

lol, you think?

let's see.

are you also a PCM bro?

most likely if Kwara is amongst your choices, you get posted there..that I feel had been the trend..
well, it might not occur as that for you though..�
and no I'm not a PCM
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by francesawesome(f): 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
Imagine Nigerian youth are posted outside the country for their youth service cool grin tongue most of them won't come back again after service

1 Like

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by morichy(m): 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
Bridgetania:

hahah.. cheesy

yes u try. Abeg no flexing ooo.. This buhari period gal like me dey work hard to secure a bright future..no flexing.
Abi...yhu nid am. God will see us through.
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Maafiaalady: 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Benue State

Ogbadibo LGA to be precise
kindly say your reason(s)
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
yyugo6ixx:
In case those in charge of NYSC see this, NEVER let me remain in this EAST. Anywhere else is just fine.
What exactly is your problem with serving in the east?
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by aidymike(f): 11:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
pinnket:
IMO state...

Thank u..am serving here..this place is bleeped up

That state is finished already, all the bad news you see on social media about the state is a tip of the iceberg compared to what is actually happening there on a daily basis. Nothing works there, the people are enslaved by their greed for crumbs and forget they actually are entitled to the dining table itself, armed robbery is on another scale, education is zero, unemployment, even the indegens are so lazy that they refuse farming and made everything in the market is very high, Always for every means to scam corp members because they see us as money bags...... To crown it all, they are extremely stingy.

Anybody from IMO state that's badmouthing other states, should be killed because his own state is worse.
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by DebbieLaw(f): 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
borno Adamawa sokoto taraba...n my favorite Bayelsa..I jst reported to my ppa today na so so cry I de..get mind post me across water to forest...dem fit use here act animal kingdom film..I sympathize with does de posted across sea..inside one state o
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by DebbieLaw(f): 11:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
I see reasons with u as an der I de
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by matom90: 6:37am On Jan 11, 2018
temmypotter:
from the four states I chose

Kaduna

kwara

Oyo

Rivers

I really don't know.

but with the ongoing cultism related issues in Rivers, I'm not so enthusiastic about that state anymore
u will get kwara...
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Hasheem1hash(m): 7:00am On Jan 11, 2018
DebbieLaw:
borno Adamawa sokoto taraba...n my favorite Bayelsa..I jst reported to my ppa today na so so cry I de..get mind post me across water to forest...dem fit use here act animal kingdom film..I sympathize with does de posted across sea..inside one state o
currently serving in bayelsa?? Which part?
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by dryakson(m): 7:08am On Jan 11, 2018
stillmaticOG:

they no longer pay
I'm from North Central(kaduna to b precise) . Pls from your experience, which state would you advise me to go?
I don't mind any state and the distance
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Misterdhee1(m): 7:28am On Jan 11, 2018
Incredibleme:
Why are people bad mouthing the southeast with no concrete reason. No one has pointed to any negative thing about the behavior of the community yet all I see is "no south-east for me" "south-east no go" etc. Why so much hate?
Aren't the south eastern the ones on this thread badmouthing the North (& even ogun state)? No one hates you guys. It's just a figment of your imagination. But trust me, it's impossible for you to eat your cake and have it. Stop hating others first and watch them return the favor
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by corpersforum(f): 8:11am On Jan 11, 2018
I can't stop laughing going through these comments
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Incredibleme: 9:22am On Jan 11, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Aren't the south eastern the ones on this thread badmouthing the North (& even ogun state)? No one hates you guys. It's just a figment of your imagination. But trust me, it's impossible for you to eat your cake and have it. Stop hating others first and watch them return the favor
Oh! This is all you have to say? Was actually thinking there was a negative vibe towards corpers there. Oga stop living a life of hate and have a wonderful day. Cheers.
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by stillmaticOG(m): 9:57am On Jan 11, 2018
dryakson:
I'm from North Central(kaduna to b precise) . Pls from your experience, which state would you advise me to go?
I don't mind any state and the distance
in the east- enugu
in the west- ekiti
in the south-cross river or akwa ibom
in the north-u should know where is best for u since u reside there
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Misterdhee1(m): 10:07am On Jan 11, 2018
Incredibleme:

Oh! This is all you have to say? Was actually thinking there was a negative vibe towards corpers there. Oga stop living a life of hate and have a wonderful day. Cheers.
Me hate? Which part of my post indicates I hate anyone? Some of my very best friends are from the east and I hold them in the highest regard cos they r wonderful people. But the same can't be said of many of those online. They transmit hate every now nd then nd still shout victim when they are given the same. I don't hate anyone biko
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by dryakson(m): 10:37am On Jan 11, 2018
stillmaticOG:

in the east- enugu
in the west- ekiti
in the south-cross river or akwa ibom
in the north-u should know where is best for u since u reside there
thanks.. Really appreciate it. Will consider it
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Fetula4u: 11:34am On Jan 11, 2018
Incredibleme:
How is situation at sokoto? i intend putting there this year.
very ok.and peaceful.
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Banter1(m): 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
Oria1999:
What is going on in Edo?
criminals, kidnappers, rapist and so many others.
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Incredibleme: 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
Fetula4u:
very ok.and peaceful.
Thanks Bro.
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by TheSpellChecker: 2:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
TerrorSquad147:
bros na rush rush grin grin grin

It's okay.
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Oria1999: 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Banter1:
criminals, kidnappers, rapist and so many others.
You are a liar.
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Banter1(m): 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
Oria1999:
You are a liar.
tell me more about me being a liar.
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by 0lushola(m): 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
temmypotter:
from the four states I chose

Kaduna

kwara

Oyo

Rivers

I really don't know.

but with the ongoing cultism related issues in Rivers, I'm not so enthusiastic about that state anymore
we choosed almost the same states except for kaduna.. hoping 4 d best.
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by temmypotter(m): 4:27am On Jan 12, 2018
matom90:
u will get kwara...

someone said the same thing earlier, nysc disappointed you too though, didn't get kwara

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nysc Stream 2 2016 Call Up Letter Officially Out For Printing *PICTURE* / Callup Letter 2015 Batch B : How To Check It / Corper Whose Arm Was Almost Chopped-off In Bayelsa Needs Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.