Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? (22579 Views)

How Did You Survive After Staying Back At The State You Were Posted For NYSC / A Friend Of Mine Was Posted To Kastina Who Else Was Posted There? / Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by matom90: 6:26am On Jan 12, 2018
temmypotter:

someone said the same thing earlier, nysc disappointed you too though, didn't get kwara
my broda liv dat disappointment tin, I was just saying...most pipo I know dat chose kwara were posted to kwara...I was also posted to kwara few years ago...congratulations anyway
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Horlhamhi(f): 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
matom90:
my broda liv dat disappointment tin, I was just saying...most pipo I know dat chose kwara were posted to kwara...I was also posted to kwara few years ago...congratulations anyway
exactly my point buh according to him now, he wasn't posted there..
Good luck to him anyways..
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Horlhamhi(f): 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
temmypotter:

someone said the same thing earlier, nysc disappointed you too though, didn't get kwara
I didn't actually say you will be posted there, I just feel it had been the trend.. those that picks Kwara likely gets posted there buh if you read my last comment, I said it might not occur as that for you...
All the same, best of luck!
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by yyugo6ixx(f): 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2018
GoroTango:
What exactly is your problem with serving in the east?
Although I come from and live in Owerri, I loathe the place. It is generally unproductive and has nothing to offer to striving youths apart from fraud and all other forms of social vices. I want a place where I can do something worthwhile apart from teaching.
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by ebuclassic18(m): 8:22am On Jan 14, 2018
kwara state,baruten lga u will feel like quitting nysc
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Horlhamhi(f): 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2018
ebuclassic18:
kwara state,baruten lga u will feel like quitting nysc
yea, that's on the side of the long distance buh talk of cheap foodstuff, constant electricity e.t.c., it's enjoyable.. at least so we heard..(Baruteen I mean)
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by hafsatadebisi: 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
OneKinGuy:
Yrs of course.....
Bornu State,
Benue State,
Adamawa State,
Nasarawa state,
Kogi state
Please, why Nasarawa state? That's one of the states I intending choosing during NYSC registration.
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Fegalo247: 6:44am On Mar 24
Please can someone verify the transport from Port Harcourt to Ethiope West LGA for me, I was posted there to serve by NYSC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nysc Stream 2 2016 Call Up Letter Officially Out For Printing *PICTURE* / Callup Letter 2015 Batch B : How To Check It / Personal Cds Proposal Sample Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.