Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Between The Notebook And A Walk 2 Remember Romantic Movie's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between The Notebook And A Walk 2 Remember Romantic Movie's (839 Views)

Please Who Knows The Name Of This Romantic Movie (pics) / I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down / Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between The Notebook And A Walk 2 Remember Romantic Movie's by jonaifame22(m): 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
who has seen any of these movies, I always thought titanic was the best love film ever,until I watched the Notebook,where the guy and the gal separated for seven years, and she saw an advert of a house on the Newspapers with the guy( her first love) on her wedding and she fainted �
she lied to her fiancee about travelling outside town to clear her head�,meanwhile she went lookn for her first love through the address of the house she saw him stand by in the papers,when she saw him she was surprised and happy to see that he had made good of
himself and they went sailing on a boat and it rained, on their way back home she asked why he didn't come lookn for her and he made her understand that he wrote her a letter everyday for one year and truly he did write her letters but the gal's mum as ceased the letters each day upon arrival which she attested to later when she was confronted by the gal and she did that because the guy is from a humble background while they the parents of the gal are rich,the guy and the gal made love and she had to leave her fiancée to go back to her first love,they grew old together and she suffered a memory loss,then he had to read the same book of how they met on a daily basis and she keeps forgettn everyday,the man left his house to stay with her where she's been cared for and they died in each others arms�

mean while A walk to remember, is about a gal who was diagnosed with leukemia
and she never wanted to fall in love but she was to act a play in the school with a guy who once asked her out,and they were meant to love each other in the play, so thereafter they fell in love and she told him of her sickness yet he chose to marry her even though he knew that she won't last long cos of her illness, well they went on and married each other,the lady later died and the guy went to medical school and came back after four years, he went to meet the gals dad to ask for the late gal's diary and to apologise to the late gal's dad that his daughter didn't experience a miracle,but the late gal's dad said she actually experienced a miracle and the miracle was he the guy she really loved who made her come out of her shell,

the people watching with me my shop has wet the tiles with tears, chai love sef na wa o
Re: Between The Notebook And A Walk 2 Remember Romantic Movie's by Ajoboss(m): 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
Sorry..romance??
Nat for me pls
Re: Between The Notebook And A Walk 2 Remember Romantic Movie's by jonaifame22(m): 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ajoboss:
Sorry..romance?? Nat for me pls
why, shey u know dey love no?
Re: Between The Notebook And A Walk 2 Remember Romantic Movie's by Ajoboss(m): 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
jonaifame22:
why, shey u know dey love no?
nobody gree to love me embarassed
Re: Between The Notebook And A Walk 2 Remember Romantic Movie's by jonaifame22(m): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ajoboss:
nobody gree to love me embarassed
ahn ahn wetin happen? shey u resemble playboy ni?
Re: Between The Notebook And A Walk 2 Remember Romantic Movie's by Ajoboss(m): 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
jonaifame22:
ahn ahn wetin happen? shey u resemble playboy ni?
haha play boy?..e for good na
Dey said I'm fogly
Re: Between The Notebook And A Walk 2 Remember Romantic Movie's by jonaifame22(m): 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ajoboss:
haha play boy?..e for good na
Dey said I'm fogly
aaaaahhhh DAT one no be problem na, money go make u resemble Ramsey Noah for woman eye if u get am
Re: Between The Notebook And A Walk 2 Remember Romantic Movie's by Ajoboss(m): 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
jonaifame22:
aaaaahhhh DAT one no be problem na, money go make u resemble Ramsey Noah for woman eye if u get am
hahaha
D money self no gree come
Re: Between The Notebook And A Walk 2 Remember Romantic Movie's by ubunja(m): 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
Titanic is a horror film.i regret seeing that massacre of hundreds of men dying while women sail away.
how the hell can a normal man see love in a movie where almost all men die? and the main male character also ends up dead angry women have a very heartless twisted soul that equates male death with love.its so sickening.
any guy that finds that misandric movie romantic is a brainwashed woman worshipping loser.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between The Notebook And A Walk 2 Remember Romantic Movie's by jonaifame22(m): 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
ubunja:
Titanic is a horror film.i regret seeing that massacre of hundreds of men dying while women sail away.
how the hell can a normal man see love in a movie where almost all men die? and the main male character also ends up dead angry women have a very heartless twisted soul that equates male death with love.its so sickening.
any guy that finds that misandric movie romantic is a brainwashed woman worshipping loser.
well, Titanic is actually a romantic movie, though people died, jack wouldn't have died if rose wasn't a distraction he had to look out for alongside himself, let's not forget she risked her life for his, and she also kissed good bye to a life of luxury she would have enjoyed if she marries Carl
Re: Between The Notebook And A Walk 2 Remember Romantic Movie's by ubunja(m): 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
jonaifame22:
well, Titanic is actually a romantic movie, though people died, jack wouldn't have died if rose wasn't a distraction he had to look out for alongside himself, let's not forget she risked her life for his, and she also kissed good bye to a life of luxury she would have enjoyed if she marries Carl
not in my eyes.i cant die for a woman claiming love.thats the dumbest most stupid retardded piece of cr@p any man can ever do.
and its always the men dying.never the women.fvck that sh!t.
my sons will know never give your life for any woman.if you must sacrifice for a woman make sure its your mama or sisters. not just any woman.
Re: Between The Notebook And A Walk 2 Remember Romantic Movie's by jonaifame22(m): 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
ubunja:

not in my eyes.i cant die for a woman claiming love.thats the dumbest most stupid retardded piece of cr@p any man can ever do.
and its always the men dying.never the women.fvck that sh!t.
my sons will know never give your life for any woman.if you must sacrifice for a woman make sure its your mama or sisters. not just any woman.
but do not forget that the Bible says that a man shall live his mother and father and cling to his wife which happens to be a woman from another family,so separate from family yo start another is jus like dying for her cos u left it folks for her sake
Re: Between The Notebook And A Walk 2 Remember Romantic Movie's by ubunja(m): 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
jonaifame22:
but do not forget that the Bible says that a man shall live his mother and father and cling to his wife which happens to be a woman from another family,so separate from family yo start another is jus like dying for her cos u left it folks for her sake
you spoke the truth here.
im all for sacrificing only as long as the patriarchy stands. thats the only system that makes sure men's love dont get taken advantage of and abused.coz the Patriarchy is the only system that holds women accountable to society
with the arrival of Feminism i strongly discourage sacrificing your life for any woman.you wont be missed.your wife will appear at your funeral already with a new lover. under feminism you will be used abused exploited and after you will be spit out as soon as you have ceased to be useful. already under feminism women are refusing to cook.and everyone is ok with that.thats bullsh!t.no respect no sacrifice.thats my motto.

1 Like

Re: Between The Notebook And A Walk 2 Remember Romantic Movie's by jonaifame22(m): 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
ubunja:

you spoke the truth here.
im all for sacrificing only as long as the patriarchy stands. thats the only system that makes sure men's love dont get taken advantage of and abused.coz the Patriarchy is the only system that holds women accountable to society
with the arrival of Feminism i strongly discourage sacrificing your life for any woman.you wont be missed.your wife will appear at your funeral already with a new lover. under feminism you will be used abused exploited and after you will be spit out as soon as you have ceased to be useful. already under feminism women are refusing to cook.and everyone is ok with that.thats bullsh!t.no respect no sacrifice.thats my motto.
well said have u watched the notebook or A walk to remember?
Re: Between The Notebook And A Walk 2 Remember Romantic Movie's by ubunja(m): 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
jonaifame22:
well said have u watched the notebook or A walk to remember?
no.
thats why im mute on them.i only saw the titanic

1 Like

Re: Between The Notebook And A Walk 2 Remember Romantic Movie's by jonaifame22(m): 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
ubunja:

no.
thats why im mute on them.i only saw the titanic
try to watch any of them,you might be moved to tears, my brother I almost cried for A walk to remember, buh I quickly summoned myself cos men don't cry
Re: Between The Notebook And A Walk 2 Remember Romantic Movie's by ubunja(m): 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
jonaifame22:
try to watch any of them,you might be moved to tears, my brother I almost cried for A walk to remember, buh I quickly summoned myself cos men don't cry
i will do.i think i have it on my computer somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Between The Notebook And A Walk 2 Remember Romantic Movie's by jonaifame22(m): 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
ubunja:
i will do.i think i have it on my computer somewhere.
alright

(1) (Reply)

Babcock Student Runs Mad,naked After Proposing To His Girlfriend & She Said 'NO' / Married Men Of Nairaland, Advise Me. / What Your Favorite Sex Style Say About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.