Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Married Men Of Nairaland, Advise Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men Of Nairaland, Advise Me. (844 Views)

I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men Of Nairaland, Advise Me. by cuvox(m): 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
good evening.
abeg i know married guys rarely talk to their fellow guys about relationships.

so here I am asking for future reference so that I will learn...

if the married guys here were to give us any piece of advice regarding marriage/relationship, what would it be?

abeg make una give me pointers...no be all the time person go learn from personal experience
Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, Advise Me. by DaudaAbu(m): 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2018
Just looking for a lost handkerchief

Pls if hou found it, its not mine
Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, Advise Me. by opsylojay(m): 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
h
Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, Advise Me. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
This thread would have been better in the family section.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, Advise Me. by SehgateTeam(m): 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
Well,

Don't take some of your wife weird behaviours serious because of hypertension the neuron used to wire them melt sometimes when temperature is too hot or too cold.

In conclusion mostly relate with them like little girl and laugh over their drama when they unveil it.

life is simple and short dont allow your girlfriend or wife "run you down"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, Advise Me. by cuvox(m): 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
SehgateTeam:
Well,

Don't take some of your wife weird behaviours serious because of hypertension the neuron used to wire them melt sometimes when temperature is too hot or too cold.

In conclusion mostly relate with them like little girl and laugh over their drama when they unveil it.

appreciated
Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, Advise Me. by DaddyKross: 10:59pm On Jan 27, 2018
Do not for a minute be the one wearing the skirt.

Stay in charge, always cool

Examples of Wearing the skirt

Tadeknkeepcalm:
If she says that it is zee world we are watching this night just accept like that, don't dare argue.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, Advise Me. by Blakjewelry(m): 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
Wait until you marry first
Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, Advise Me. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
If she says that it is zee world we are watching this night just accept like that, don't dare argue.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, Advise Me. by cuvox(m): 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
DaddyKross:

correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, Advise Me. by cuvox(m): 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
Blakjewelry:
Wait until you marry first
bros stop na...
Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, Advise Me. by cuvox(m): 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2018
Tadeknkeepcalm:

it's hard to win arguments when a lady is involved anyways.. that I have learnt
Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, Advise Me. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
DaddyKross:

Examples of Wearing the skirt

You will soon know,
When your own start, you go dey beg to see skirt wear

1 Like

Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, Advise Me. by ashjay001(m): 12:10am On Jan 28, 2018
SehgateTeam:
Well,

Well, my dad said; since dey can't wash their hair/head, anytime they take their bath, their head is always so hottongue

So, u need to always take a chill pillgrin

1 Like

Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, Advise Me. by Daniel2289(m): 12:15am On Jan 28, 2018
sexybbstar:
This thread would have been better in the family section.
Exactly!!!
Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, Advise Me. by cuvox(m): 12:17am On Jan 28, 2018
Daniel2289:

Exactly!!!

Didn't know married men don't do romance
Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, Advise Me. by Daniel2289(m): 12:19am On Jan 28, 2018
cuvox:

Didn't know married men don't do romance
gringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! What Do I Tell Her / Men Only / Why You Have To Register With Nafdac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.