Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,715 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

Dope Message For Your GF/BF Or Friends. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dope Message For Your GF/BF Or Friends. (581 Views)

Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. / Would You Delete Your Gf/bf's Nudes After Break-up? (PICTURE) / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dope Message For Your GF/BF Or Friends. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
Have you ever congratulated someone for a reason let say a birthday, graduation, wedding or exam success and wished you should have written more than just one line of “happy birthday, LLNP” or “Congrats…”? Well, I guess we all have. However, say goodbye to those one-line congratulatory message and leave your friends, boyfriends, girlfriends and family dumbfounded with a mind-blowing otherworldly message specially made for him/her with no existing copy on the internet. Also, you can get one just for you. wink
You might ask how can a never before celebratory text be crafted? With few details regarding your celebrant or even you; you can get a message that revolves around you and no one else.
As Nigerians, we all want proof and no-one wants to get scammed, see the images below and I assure you this is not a scam. Do not drop your emails or phone number but you can contact me via my number on my profile.
SPOILERS; We also do breakup letters, leave your ex or ex-to be in tears with a message he/she would never get from no one but you, yourself and yours truly.
Chat up for inquiries and kindly share to let others who need it, know.

Picture 1:For a Rock Music Lover
Picture 2:For a Gamer.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

(1) (Reply)

What Percent Married Woman Do Sex With Their Servant / What Is Dis Love,all About. / Our Desperation Has Brought Another Woman To Destroy Our Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.