Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Our Desperation Has Brought Another Woman To Destroy Our Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Desperation Has Brought Another Woman To Destroy Our Marriage. (577 Views)

The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media / My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial / Our Desperation Has Brought Another Woman To Destroy Our Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Desperation Has Brought Another Woman To Destroy Our Marriage. by preciousluv2018: 10:18am On Mar 16, 2018
Dear LS,

I may have made a horrible mistake and I do not know how I am going to correct this mistake. Please I need your help before its too late. I am at the risk of loosing my marriage of over 14 years.

My marriage has struggled with childlessness over the years. The early years,we tried to have faith in God,we did alot of IVF and eventually in the eight year,we decided to adopt a child.We were not getting any younger and we felt it was ok to adopt. We adopted a beautiful girl who is now  six years old. During the time I was always visiting the IVF hospital,there was a nurse who was encouraging me to try surrogacy. Which means someone else will carry our baby for us. That time,I was scared and dismissed the idea.

A year ago,my husband brought up the idea of surrogacy after hearing that many people have really embraced the idea these days. So we talked about it and approached that nurse to assist us with the surrogacy ,at least we can have our own biological child. It was agreed that I would pretend to be pregnant when the surrogate gets pregnant,so when she give birth,it would look like I was the one who gave birth. All the legal paper work was done and with the help of Nurse A,we got a surrogate. It was successful and she became pregnant.

Unfortunately,this lady lost the pregnancy at the 4th month. We were devastated but we decided to try again. In a month,she got pregnant again after a successful insemination but she miscarried again in less than two months again. These things cost money and we had actually spent so much so we decided to forget about it for now. However,this surrogate woman came up with a proposal to have a baby for us and we would pay her 2 million. She suggested that in order to save money (IVF cost about N1,2M each attempt),we go the normal way of trying to conceive which is by having sex with my husband. That way,we save money and we can try as many times as we want.

Immediately,I was against it. That was wrong for me. It wouldn't even be my own egg if she has to sleep with my husband. The thought of my husband having sex with another woman just made me cringe. But this woman said,she has done it for several couples. She said she is willing to sign a non disclosure with us. Its just business for her and no strings attached. The nurse confirmed that this lady has done this for some other couples and that these couple who couldn't afford IVF used this option to have their own babies.

I still refused but my husband agreed. He argued that many people have done it and its like adoption but this time,this child would actually be ours biologically (at least one of us,biologically). I still refused cos I couldn't I felt betrayed. Since that time,my husband started keeping malice with me and called me selfish for depriving him of having his own biological child. That he had been patient all these years. He loved me despite our childlessness and I still deny him. That he could have cheated on me but he was faithful. That this arrangement was purely business,like sleeping with a prostitute,no strings attached.

All the above put so much pressure on me and I eventually gave in. My husband assured me that he would not do anything to hurt me. He even asked me to be around during sex with the woman so that I could be sure nothing emotional happened. Crazy right? Well,the day finally came,I convinced myself I was doing the right thing. But just before t was going to go down,I backed out. I couldn't go through with it,so I asked them to go on without me being there as planned. I went out and ....

https://livelystones.com.ng/our-desperation-has-brought-another-woman-to-destroy-our-marriage/
Re: Our Desperation Has Brought Another Woman To Destroy Our Marriage. by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 16, 2018
There's this smoothie women that are trying to conceive are encouraged to take after their periods to increase their chances of taking in. Don't know how true it is though.
Re: Our Desperation Has Brought Another Woman To Destroy Our Marriage. by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 16, 2018
truly women are precious.
Re: Our Desperation Has Brought Another Woman To Destroy Our Marriage. by preciousluv2018: 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hello ,please what's the name ?

NwanyiAwkaetiti:
There's this smoothie women that are trying to conceive are encouraged to take after their periods to increase their chances of taking in. Don't know how true it is though.
Re: Our Desperation Has Brought Another Woman To Destroy Our Marriage. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
preciousluv2018:

Hello ,please what's the name ?

Doesnt have a name. Lemme know if you need it , I'll explain the recipe

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best And Affordable Birthday Present To Give To Your GF / Female Teacher Land For Court, After She Spiritual(sex) Her 15 Years Student / Newly Built And Affordable Miniflat For Rent At Akoka, Yaba. Price: 450,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.