Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period (6545 Views)

Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Pegi23(f): 11:07am On Dec 30, 2020
Yeah you all read it. Nigerian guys get pleasure from bashing their female counterpart talking about nigerian girls loving money more than love..really? Let me tell you all some thing,once a nigerian guy ask you out the next thing on his mind is sex. They feel once they start dating you they have right to your honey pot..And a lot of nigerian girl need love not sex but once we know what u need us for we have to ask for cash and it will turn into a business transaction which the guys will later be shouting up and down..can't we have this type of love in nigeria where by we love each other and take care of each other if we like no sex involved till after marriage � but no those honry dogs won't let it happen rather they want you to open your legs wide and they should stick their 2 inches into you any time, minutes,hours of the day without caring about you or your welfare and at the end of the day they bash you to their friends who will mock you. But once they pay heavily before having you the will only call you a leech and nothing else because they don't want their friends to know how much they pay.
Most girls in the world love money not only nigerian girls..
Please you all should stop insulting nigerian girls you know it is not only we nigerians that are in this forum, people from around the world are here reading what ever trash you have to say. Pls nigerian guys grow up and have sense and stop behaving like a descendants of morons.. English is not my first language tho .#peace out

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 30, 2020
grin i don't like commenting on romance section but the thing is that nigerian girls are not loyal in relation they have no idea to offer so men only see them for sex

38 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by debbydams(f): 11:13am On Dec 30, 2020
Tell them o

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Perfectsouth(m): 11:13am On Dec 30, 2020
grin

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by gfon(m): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2020
You do know your dad holds the title of grand patron for the descendants of morons you talked about.Just drew your attention to it incase he never told you.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by debbydams(f): 11:15am On Dec 30, 2020
Perfectsouth:
grin
your gf? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Perfectsouth(m): 11:15am On Dec 30, 2020
debbydams:
your gf? undecided
that's you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by gfon(m): 11:16am On Dec 30, 2020
debbydams:
see them, Yeye set of people
yet you ladies can't do without us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Uncle93(m): 11:20am On Dec 30, 2020
Silentsmart and 2000 other nigerian men just got angry by seeing this post and are coming to wage a war. grin

But true, yall niggaz should reduce the hate and constant bashing ... not all men are bad and not all women are bad

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Poorboy: 11:21am On Dec 30, 2020
Life is a game, love is a game.

So play your game well and you won't complain.

I move, peace

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Boydehot: 11:22am On Dec 30, 2020
Pegi23:
Yeah you all read it. Nigerian guys get pleasure from bashing their female counterpart talking about nigerian girls loving money more than love..really? Let me tell you all some thing,once a nigerian guy ask you out the next thing on his mind is sex. They feel once they start dating you they have right to your honey pot..And a lot of nigerian girl need love not sex but once we know what u need us for we have to ask for cash and it will turn into a business transaction which the guys will later be shouting up and down..can't we have this type of love in nigeria where by we love each other and take care of each other if we like no sex involved till after marriage � but no those honry dogs won't let it happen rather they want you to open your legs wide and they should stick their 2 inches into you any time, minutes,hours of the day without caring about you or your welfare and at the end of the day they bash you to their friends who will mock you. But once they pay heavily before having you the will only call you a leech and nothing else because they don't want their friends to know how much they pay.
Please you all should stop insulting nigerian girls you know it is not only we nigerians that are in this forum, people from around the world are here reading what ever trash you have to say. Pls nigerian guys grow up and have sense and stop behaving like a descendants of morons.. English is not my first language tho .#peace out

like the one I loved for 4yr. but, when I demanded for sex last year and she never talked to me for 2 months and 2 months later she told me how she lost her virginity that same month.
fear woman

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by fati2001(m): 11:27am On Dec 30, 2020
gfon:

said by who?
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Uncle93(m): 11:27am On Dec 30, 2020
Poorboy:
Life is a game, love is a game.

So play your game well and you won't complain.

I move, peace

Smartest guy ive met on nairaland!! God bless you
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by InfernoNig: 11:29am On Dec 30, 2020
Likewise this post.
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by fati2001(m): 11:30am On Dec 30, 2020
Pegi23:

NIGERIAN MAN IS USELESS.. TAKE THEIR WORDS SERIOUSLY AT YOUR OWN PERIL...

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHETHER THEY ARE EXISTING..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by fati2001(m): 11:31am On Dec 30, 2020
Pegi23:

NO SENSE,, NOTHING..

THEY THINK LIFE IS ABOUT MONEY AND SEX..

BEHAVING LIKE HUMANS WITH NO SKULL....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Fvckhypocrite(f): 11:32am On Dec 30, 2020
gfon:
You do know your dad holds the title of grand patron for the descendants of morons you talked about.Just drew your attention to it incase he never told you.
lmfao
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:33am On Dec 30, 2020
Didn't read plus you can fvck off

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Fvckhypocrite(f): 11:34am On Dec 30, 2020
Uncle93:
Silentsmart and 2000 other nigerian men just got angry by seeing this post and are coming to wage a war. grin

But true, yall niggaz should reduce the hate and constant bashing ... not all men are bad and not all women are bad
simpism is a course?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Fvckhypocrite(f): 11:35am On Dec 30, 2020
Boydehot:

like the one I loved for 4yr. but, when I demanded for sex last year and she never talked to me for 2 months and 2 months later she told me how she lost her virginity that same month.
fear woman
chai sorry
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by tnerro1(m): 11:41am On Dec 30, 2020
debbydams:
see them, Yeye set of people

Oyibo man say “birds of the same feather flock together “
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by lkillbrokehoes: 11:44am On Dec 30, 2020
Pegi23:
[s]Yeah you all read it. Nigerian guys get pleasure from bashing their female counterpart talking about nigerian girls loving money more than love..really? Let me tell you all some thing,once a nigerian guy ask you out the next thing on his mind is sex. They feel once they start dating you they have right to your honey pot..And a lot of nigerian girl need love not sex but once we know what u need us for we have to ask for cash and it will turn into a business transaction which the guys will later be shouting up and down..can't we have this type of love in nigeria where by we love each other and take care of each other if we like no sex involved till after marriage � but no those honry dogs won't let it happen rather they want you to open your legs wide and they should stick their 2 inches into you any time, minutes,hours of the day without caring about you or your welfare and at the end of the day they bash you to their friends who will mock you. But once they pay heavily before having you the will only call you a leech and nothing else because they don't want their friends to know how much they pay.
Please you all should stop insulting nigerian girls you know it is not only we nigerians that are in this forum, people from around the world are here reading what ever trash you have to say. Pls nigerian guys grow up and have sense and stop behaving like a descendants of morons.. English is not my first language tho .#peace out[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by debbydams(f): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2020
[quote author=Perfectsouth post=97551601]that's you[/quote
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by debbydams(f): 11:46am On Dec 30, 2020
Perfectsouth:
that's you
I sabi u undecided
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by debbydams(f): 11:46am On Dec 30, 2020
gfon:
nd men can't do without us

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by MrHighSea: 11:48am On Dec 30, 2020
people still fall for these cheap adverts?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by debbydams(f): 11:48am On Dec 30, 2020
undecided
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless....All Of Them
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Uncle93(m): 11:50am On Dec 30, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
simpism is a course?

I would have answered you but unfortunately, I don't reply men keeping female tags on social media. Who come curse you to be like this ? What a wicked world.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Curvy Lady I Met In A Burial, Came Around / 14 Strange Facts About Kissing / My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.