Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

At Last Npower 2018 Final Selection Lists Is Out See How To Check It Here - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / At Last Npower 2018 Final Selection Lists Is Out See How To Check It Here (27176 Views)

Thread For 2017 Applicants Who Are Yet To Receive Final Selection SMS. / 2017 NPOWER Final Selection After Physical Screening-check Details / Npower 2017 Applicants: Final Selection List Will Be Out Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last Npower 2018 Final Selection Lists Is Out See How To Check It Here by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:12am On Apr 24, 2018
abiolert:
what the op posted here as regards npower's final selection is not true. nothing like the rubbish he just posted, he is trying to look for traffick to his site.

you are the one that is wrong here,n the op is much correct....npower list was release yesterday morning by 7am...
Re: At Last Npower 2018 Final Selection Lists Is Out See How To Check It Here by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:12am On Apr 24, 2018
to check you name n how to get n resolve the OTP things please visit www.valentine202.com
Re: At Last Npower 2018 Final Selection Lists Is Out See How To Check It Here by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 11:06am On Apr 24, 2018
The OP is very correct, I received the message from Npower too, congratulating me but I have tried to login as directed but the login portal is not coming up please what should I do?
Re: At Last Npower 2018 Final Selection Lists Is Out See How To Check It Here by abiolert(m): 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
valentineuwakwe:

you are the one that is wrong here,n the op is much correct....npower list was release yesterday morning by 7am...
Did u check wen this post was made and when the final selection was made?
Re: At Last Npower 2018 Final Selection Lists Is Out See How To Check It Here by abiolert(m): 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
valentineuwakwe:

I don't have your time
Re: At Last Npower 2018 Final Selection Lists Is Out See How To Check It Here by Bfmsunny: 5:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
Try login with your mobile phone, I did with mind and was able to after sometimes.
Re: At Last Npower 2018 Final Selection Lists Is Out See How To Check It Here by kamikaze199044: 10:52am On Apr 26, 2018
Bfmsunny:
I got this message yesterday 'Congratulations on successfully getting qualified. To start learning, kindly log on to npvn.npower.gov.ng with your email or phone number.' Although I don't understand stand what they meant by putting me under volunteer when I visited the site, I applied for nhealth.
Yes
Re: At Last Npower 2018 Final Selection Lists Is Out See How To Check It Here by johnime: 10:53am On Apr 26, 2018
To upload your passport and ID kindly follow the step below:

1. Visit http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/onboard

2. Ensure that you are using your laptop and a fast internet link
3. Select your passport , wait until you see an icon showing it has been uploaded
4. Select ID and wait until you see an icon showing it has been uploaded
5. Click on continue and it will take you to your profile to view your uploaded passport and ID
Re: At Last Npower 2018 Final Selection Lists Is Out See How To Check It Here by Ossy2410: 8:13am On May 01, 2018
Not just you bro
Same here. I don't get it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Firs Is Collecting Cv (hard Copy) / Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired? / Apply For Trinitate International School Recruitment For Graduates 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.