Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily (23907 Views)

10 Easy Steps To View Election Results On INEC’s Portal / Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari / Yahaya Bello In Voter's Card Multiple Registration Scandal (2) (3) (4)

Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:16am On Jan 11, 2018
khing00600:
It works, my question is that what about the people who did register in one state, and then move to another state without having the PVC?

That process is somehow long. You need to visit any INEC office in your area for the info.
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by deebsman1(m): 11:23am On Jan 11, 2018
For me, I have changed residence, and I am even yet to collect the card physically but with the info you provided@op, I found my name and registration point on the website, how do I go about that?
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by dirifred(m): 11:29am On Jan 11, 2018
It does not work perfectly. I filled in my data correctly, it did not work. holding my PVC in my hand, using the last seven digit keeps telling the data not entered correctly. after several trial, I used my date of birth, it just gave information about some I don't even know. so the portal still needs a lot of work
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by TheAIC: 11:34am On Jan 11, 2018
cloud9usher:
Good day guys,

Do you need to verify your voter card details or have lost your card or voter card indenification number (VIN), use the link below to check it. This would be helpful if you need to know your VIN for verification purposes and have lost your PVC or TVC.

All you need to input is your state of registration, surname, date of birth or VIN and within seconds all your verified details are shown including your polling unit.

Link: http://voterreg.inecnigeria.org

I can see my details but wasn't issued a card. I was told it didn't "come out"
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by Temidayo1979: 11:40am On Jan 11, 2018
[quote author=k2kay post=64089246]I misplaced my voters card, how do I get another? And again I have changed my state of residence where I registered initially.[/quote

Guy, wat u nid to do is to go for police report nd Court affidavit nd den go inec office in your local govt nd present it to dem, dey will giv u a form to fill. Its called lost of card form
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by jackphillips: 11:47am On Jan 11, 2018
I checked mine and it said the status can't be found , what does that mean ?
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by pawesome(m): 11:58am On Jan 11, 2018
Nosu:

so with the VIN, how can i get the card.
go to any ince office and apply for it using the vin
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by Hardeybohwarley(m): 11:59am On Jan 11, 2018
cloud9usher:
Good day guys,

Do you need to verify your voter card details or have lost your card or voter card indenification number (VIN), use the link below to check it. This would be helpful if you need to know your VIN for verification purposes and have lost your PVC or TVC.

All you need to input is your state of registration, surname, date of birth or VIN and within seconds all your verified details are shown including your polling unit.

Is it possible to change the Date of birth.
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by gabng(m): 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
Why can't INEC digitize the process of transfer of polling unit?

cloud9usher:

That can only be done at your present INEC local government office, you'd apply for a transfer of polling unit, and you do that in writing.
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by midehi2(f): 12:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
olu4life:

Same here but been able to retrieve my VIN using the site displayed. Try it. Use your DOB in place of the VIN
the date of birth, the year no dey gree click for me ooo even search sef get wahala cry cry
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by midehi2(f): 12:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
pawesome:
you can use your date of birth and surname and the state to get your vin number on thesame age
Seen, what is the the next step to get my lost card back? thanks.
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by midehi2(f): 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
olu4life:

Same here but been able to retrieve my VIN using the site displayed. Try it. Use your DOB in place of the VIN
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by adesunloye11(m): 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
Visit the nearest inec local govt office close to your new place of resident with your permanent voter card a form will be issued to you.
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by Temidayo1979: 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
Fideo:
Pls OP can we register for the voters card? I mean is the registration still on?

Yes, am a personnel in inec. Just visit your local govt nd ask for inec office. INEC is now into continuous voter registration CVR. Go wit one or two pass port btw Mon to fri
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by baralatie(m): 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

In some months time, INEC will send out their ad-hoc staff to start voters card registration. It might start by the 3rd or 4th quarter of this year.
exactly
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by baralatie(m): 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
Temidayo1979:

Yes, am a personnel in inec. Just visit your local govt nd ask for inec office. INEC is now into continuous voter registration CVR. Go wit one or two pass port btw Mon to fri
thank you
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by Temidayo1979: 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
TheAIC:

I can see my details but wasn't issued a card. I was told it didn't "come out"

Yes it apens, wat u nid to do is to print out your details u see online nd take it to inec office dat issued d card to you i mean d inec office dat covers dat polling unit u registered @ nd dey will give u a form to fill wit ur details. It is called omission form
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by lanocfoods: 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
cloud9usher:
Good day guys,

Hmmm I just checked mine and the polling unit is very foreign to me, it is not where I registered and when I went to my polling unit I couldn't find my voters card, do I go to the polling unit on the website and check if they have my card or should just apply for a new card as that was my original plan
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by Kaysalas(m): 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
cloud9usher:
Good day guys,

yes it works but where do i collect my permanent voters card, i only have the temporary one issued on the day of registration. i don try find am taya na so so post dem dey post me from one local govt to another.
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by TGM2015: 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
Good day guys,

Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by Newborn40(m): 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
please help me. its work not in mine. I apply for transfer my state of origin to my present resident since last year June but I m yet received reply from them
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by bigtt76(f): 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nice concept but poorly built. Year of Birth should not have 2018 angry ....anyone born 2018 not eligible

cloud9usher:
Good day guys,

Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by Temidayo1979: 1:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
olu4life:

@ times it may be network problem, so d best tym to check it is from 8pm nd make sure ur dob is correct wit wat u registered wit including ur state of registration e.i ur sure name, state in which u reg nd correct date of birth
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by davedan88(m): 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
I do I get ma voter card now that I have checked ma information. Someone pls help me out
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thank you
Gaddafithe2nd:

In some months time, INEC will send out their ad-hoc staff to start voters card registration. It might start by the 3rd or 4th quarter of this year.
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by Fideo(m): 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
Temidayo1979:

wa gbayii! Thanx bro
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by pawesome(m): 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
midehi2:

copy down the vin..go to the nearest inec office and complain but tell them that you have your vin...i tink the can take it from there
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by midehi2(f): 2:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
pawesome:
copy down the vin..go to the nearest inec office and complain but tell them that you have your vin...i tink the can take it from there
ok...thanks.
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by awomike4u(m): 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
cloud9usher:
Good day guys,

Please sir, how can I register for the voter's card?
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by greenhealthng(m): 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
Temidayo1979:

I did continuous voter registration in September 2017 , ive checked my status,,,using VIN , and other details,,,it says "NO STATUS FOUND"
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by sweetonugbu: 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
Prestdude:
Please who can help me with INEC office address in Enugu... Getting prepared for 2019...
stop at agric Bank bust stop independent layout before ESBS

Akpabio, APC Threaten To Boycott Rerun Election / Wale Edun: With Fuel Subsidy Removal, FG Has Ended Borrowing / Edo Governorship Election: Fear Of Rigging Rises

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54