Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

"I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady (53258 Views)

3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) / My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. / Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
oga if you no fit epp her leave her make she carry her load. do not doubt or shut her up.

she came to twitter, I didn't go to her house
I must doubt her because I have sense, am not dumb
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by kolawoleibukun: 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2018
maynia:

she came to twitter, I didn't go to her house
I must doubt her because I have sense, am not dumb
well done with you sense
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by kolawoleibukun: 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2018
maynia:

Why can't the person making the claim, call him out
Why?
Because she is lying

Let her mention the man name
Do you know how many Korean doctors in Lagos?
How are we even sure that there is a Korean doctor atall..

You got nothing to say jawe
oga let the girl be oh. she no post her nonsense for your page
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
oga let the girl be oh. she no post her nonsense for your page

Mtcheeew
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by refreshrate: 12:44am On Jan 15, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
are you not ashamed that you travelled all the way from your profile to her own to have the altercation? is that what your parents gave birth to you for?

at your age are you supposed to be proud and publicly announcing that you had an altercation with a woman?

what a man!

my friend go and sit your stupid arse down. no one cares about your dead life

street urchin,
on Twitter you do not have to "travel" for tweets to come up on th our timeline.

as you don't understand the basics, how on earth do I now make you understand how truly useless your response (& you, I might add) are?
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by kolawoleibukun: 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
refreshrate:

street urchin,
on Twitter you do not have to "travel" for tweets to come up on th our timeline.

as you don't understand the basics, how on earth do I now make you understand how truly useless your response (& you, I might add) are?
moomu when I begin day use twitter dem never born you. you no no say message day travel? go school go read. every time you click send message day travel my dear.

wetin go make you no focus on your business or your own account. why you go day follow woman get altercation online. are u not ashamed?

go find work. she is not ur business partner. you went to disgrace yourself there. u day solicit for sex and the babe insult you. you come here day find people way go bring the girl down for refusing your poverty-stricken advances.

go find work. ashawohh way day smell small pikin pant
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Nobody: 7:08am On May 31, 2019
This camera angle blew my mind. smiley
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Charlievic(m): 11:12am On Mar 29, 2020
grin ok o bae no be only u lie pass. Hear my own. I once had a throat uncler a hot nurse attended to me and i was cured execept 4 the semen on my dick. OMG i think i was Blow Jobbed. how was that. abeg rate me.
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by bizzibodi(m): 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
May b d Dr is examining her for breast cancer, cervical cancer,pussy ulcer u have to thank him for extra examination.
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by taytee(m): 10:38am On Apr 10, 2021
I have the cure for ULCER

Whatsapp 0-9-0-2-8-1-8-3-0-3-9

My location is lagos

But can be delivered anywhere in Nigeria..
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by taytee(m): 2:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ulcer Cure

It's made from Nunteen fruit

Highly curable
What's app : 0 9 0 2 8 1 8 3 0 3 9

Note: you will consume alot of cucumber, wheat and okro during the ongoing treatment solution..

14 days interval
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by taytee(m): 6:15am On Jul 29, 2021
I have the real cure to ulcer of any type

Whatsapp 0-9-0-2-8-1-8-3-0-3-9

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This / 10 Signs You May Have Kidney Disease / How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.