Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Zain Blackberry Services - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Zain Blackberry Services (11039 Views)

How Can I Use My Fone As Modem For Browsing With My Laptop (mtn, Glo, Zain Etc) / Ip Address For Free Internet On Zain Zambia Or Mtn Zambia / ****zain Internet Activation***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zain Blackberry Services by Nobody: 9:32am On May 03, 2010
@cabali
Thanks.Are all postpaid subscribers activated on 3g? And wot abt activatin zain bis on their 3g data sims cos they work like normal sims,is it possible?
Re: Zain Blackberry Services by cabali(m): 3:42pm On May 03, 2010
There is no point getting a BIS on ur data sims, request for a BB service at the shops and there you can also request based on that to have 3G installed.

BTW all post paid lines are already installed, or so they say.
Re: Zain Blackberry Services by m3xy(m): 11:04am On May 04, 2010
meka.ekpo@yahoo.com, i want the mtn settings for bb
Re: Zain Blackberry Services by Nobody: 7:48am On May 05, 2010
@cabali Pls do you know if zain's 1gb limit of data when u subscribe for bis is just for browsing on pc or if d limit encompasses browsing on phone n pc?
Re: Zain Blackberry Services by cabali(m): 8:39am On May 05, 2010
If you are browsing with the USB modem it is strictly for pc. If you are using a bb then the 1G you have is for your bb device but you can also use it on ur pc when u use ur bb as a modem. The download manager (5.0) is what acts as the 'pc suite'. If u are using the bold, the speed is higher than that got from the USB modem in fact.
Re: Zain Blackberry Services by lynxnoon(m): 5:10pm On May 05, 2010
hmmmm dis really tempting me to get a BB
. . . . nah!!! Nokia all d way wink wink
Re: Zain Blackberry Services by cabali(m): 9:53pm On May 05, 2010
Forget about the temptation. If you ask me, the bb is generally over hyped. Stick to ur nokia.
Re: Zain Blackberry Services by cabali(m): 7:43am On May 21, 2010
Nice of you to introduce yourself and your song. But this isn't the music section right?
Re: Zain Blackberry Services by cabali(m): 12:14am On May 25, 2010
Lol
Re: Zain Blackberry Services by Vuitton(m): 4:52pm On May 25, 2010
Hey folks.
I got the BB 8310 but noticed it doesnt have 3G and only a 64MB device memory angry

Wot kinda memory card stick does it use sef
Re: Zain Blackberry Services by benabbey(m): 12:59pm On May 28, 2010
@Cabali thanks for usual help. I have a little question is there away to find out the level or balance of the 1Gig data on my BB, I have been using it as modem? Thanks
Re: Zain Blackberry Services by cabali(m): 5:19pm On May 28, 2010
I am not aware of any codes that can reveal that but I'm pretty certain cust care can let you know at any point.
Re: Zain Blackberry Services by achinu(m): 5:53pm On May 29, 2010
Vuitton:

Hey folks.
I got the BB 8310 but noticed it doesnt have 3G and only a 64MB device memory angry

Wot kinda memory card stick does it use sef

The 8310 is not a 3G BlackBerry, if you want a 3G BlackBerry you will need to get any one of these models; 9700, 9000,9630, 9650 storm1 & 2,
Re: Zain Blackberry Services by benzion72(m): 5:56pm On May 29, 2010
I am still awaiting Zain Customer care response on the available Data Balance on my Blackberry
Re: Zain Blackberry Services by sunboy(m): 9:03am On Jun 25, 2010
I browse totally free on my BB
Re: Zain Blackberry Services by toideve(m): 7:48am On Jul 01, 2010
@iyk1 pls hw do I connect my bb to my computer n browse wit it? My e-mail is toideve007@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Zain Blackberry Services by HC: 11:26am On Jul 01, 2010
Simply install Blackberry Desktop software on your PC, enter Zain internet settings and connect your device to PC. Off you go,
Re: Zain Blackberry Services by siapaya(m): 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2010
Dear all Zain Blackberry subscriber

How reliable Zain Blackberry service?
I live around Opebi, Ikeja. Having trouble with my Glo last 5 days, and was not satisfied with MTN ( oftenly change to edge instead of EDGE ).
I will be renewed my subscription tonight, but still confuse on what will be better. Wait for Glo to recover, or change it to Zain. Etisalat isnt an option since in place I live, the signal bar almost nothing.

Thanks guyss,
Re: Zain Blackberry Services by toideve(m): 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2010
^^^I'm not sure about zain BIS ooooo, though its what I'm using and that's because I've been using my zain sim for a very long time so I'm kind of addicted to it, I think MTN might be better cos of their 3G coverage
Re: Zain Blackberry Services by siapaya(m): 11:23pm On Jul 01, 2010
toideve:

^^^I'm not sure about zain BIS ooooo, though its what I'm using and that's because I've been using my zain sim for a very long time so I'm kind of addicted to it, I think MTN might be better cos of their 3G coverage

My BB can support only EDGE grin

so, toideve, according to your experience with Zain BIS, how they doing? The email, messenger, all working well up to now?
Re: Zain Blackberry Services by james1(m): 5:18am On Jul 02, 2010
Zain BIS is okay,I use it.but glo and mtn are better,I hear.
Re: Zain Blackberry Services by Samjoeng(m): 6:30am On Jul 02, 2010
Hi, I use zain blackberry service even now am typin this thru it. I can say it is reliable and okay. I am happy using it and I have used it for 2 and half yrs now. They can charge u just 4.8k monthly
Re: Zain Blackberry Services by n3rve(m): 8:50am On Jul 02, 2010
james1:

Zain BIS is okay,I use it.but glo and mtn are better,I hear.

MTN is better when you're on their 3G network. If you try to use it on an EDGE network, you'll regret.

-[n3rve]
Re: Zain Blackberry Services by siapaya(m): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2010
Samjoeng:

Hi, I use zain blackberry service even now am typin this thru it. I can say it is reliable and okay. I am happy using it and I have used it for 2 and half yrs now. They can charge u just 4.8k monthly

Dear samjoeng , thank you for the info.

how long u use zain BIS? Can u detail with what area are you live, and what area are you oftenly be around? I need to know whether Zain will work well in my place here at Opebi Rd, Ikeja.
Re: Zain Blackberry Services by siapaya(m): 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2010
siapaya:

Dear samjoeng , thank you for the info.

how long u use zain BIS? Can u detail with what area are you live, and what area are you oftenly be around? I need to know whether Zain will work well in my place here at Opebi Rd, Ikeja.

Hello samjoeng, sorry about re-question aswered question there.
Re: Zain Blackberry Services by SYLVERCAD(m): 12:45am On Jul 04, 2010
@cabali pls i want to buy nokia E63 and want to know how good it can work as modem and how to go about the glo 1k package per month and how to make it work with my laptop as a modem ok.pls your assistance will be high appreciated. you can send the informations to my email (sylvercad@yahoo.ca) cheers
Re: Zain Blackberry Services by dudu1000ng(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2010
@iyk, please can send the mtn bb settings for laptop to my email:dudu1000ng@yahoo.com
Re: Zain Blackberry Services by bandwidth: 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2010
Is it possible to activate ur bb on zain for d first time using a short code like with mtn?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Chipset Would U Prefer On Your Next Phone / The Itel A70 Vs Redmi A3: Which Is Better? / I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.