Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Would My Fiance Cheat Like My Ex Did? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would My Fiance Cheat Like My Ex Did? (488 Views)

Help Redpillers "My Married Ex'' Did I Do Wrong? (photos) / Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did / What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would My Fiance Cheat Like My Ex Did? by edopinkin: 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
Dear Bunmi,
Seven years ago, I met this dishy man at a party and fell for him. He told me straight away that he was engaged to be married to another woman.
The next year or so, I watched him constantly lie to his fiancee so we could have time together. It was fun and I used to feel wicked getting away with deceiving her.
Kissing
I am now engaged to be married and I live with my fiance. The problem is that I can’t forget this previous lover’s behaviour and I ask myself if my fiance could be
capable of doing something like that. I haven’t seen any sign of this happening yet,
but my lover’s fiancee too didn’t suspect a thing. Could he be having an affair?
Ngozi by e-maiI.
Dear Ngozi,
Short of hiring a detective to trail him, you might never find out a thing!
Obviously, the guilt of having once colluded with another woman’s fiance seems to be keeping your conscience active.

Maybe you fear retribution which you believe would be your just punishment for the hurt you once caused someone.

You’re worrying yourself unnecessarily of course, but you have to forgive yourself
first. What is past should be dead and buried. Share your worries with friends – you’ll
be amazed how unimportant they would think your sudden attack of conscience is.
Put your past mistakes behind you and look forward to a fulfilling future.

Re: Would My Fiance Cheat Like My Ex Did? by LivinaPatrick(f): 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
Law of karma
Re: Would My Fiance Cheat Like My Ex Did? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
She doesn't sound remorseful to me, just worried she may get a taste of her own medicine. Karma is coming in the form of a fertile side chick

(1) (Reply)

Ty / "Cancer" Is The Most Searched Health Topic On Google Trends (photo) / Let's See Who Can Drive...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.