Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Your Advice (488 Views)

I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past / Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... / Women Sha!!, Whats Your Advice On This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Your Advice by colossus91(m): 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
I have a gf,I love her very much and I'm still struggling with finances but she's very cute,when we started dating she was always coming to see me ,chatting with me,but now she's not comfy with me,and family always saying she's scared of my mum despite my mum loves her oo. Now we hardly talk,take pics,nor go out cus she doesn't Wanna,but she helps me when I'm in financial ish once in a while,she doesn't work,but she keeps getting alerts and I'm really disturbed cos I wanna end the whole relationship,though her elder sis loves and supports us but i feel so alienated by her and I'm really sad right now please advice me on what to do thanks in anticipation room!!
Re: Need Your Advice by adehadex(m): 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
Bros no vex o as u no get money shey u like urself?

1 Like

Re: Need Your Advice by colossus91(m): 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
adehadex:
Bros no vex o as u no get money shey u like urself?
no bro wanna help? I'm n.a. graduate sir
Re: Need Your Advice by Olalan(m): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
Truth be told, your GF has found love elsewhere. You need to brace up to that fact. Getting a girl to love you in financial crisis is rare in this generation.
Re: Need Your Advice by GidisFinest: 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
Go and read Matthew 6:33
Re: Need Your Advice by Daniel2289(m): 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
Don't end the relationship, Go out there and find something to do. If u can, learn a craft. It will help u in Future.
Re: Need Your Advice by pedrilo: 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
u better concentrate and work on ur finances as a man b4 carrying woman matter on top ur head.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mariage Confusions / So True / Do U Know That Internet Is Supposed To Be Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.