Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,987 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man (44720 Views)

Oyinbo Man Dances At A Yoruba Wedding. All Eyes On Him / Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) / Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by ipodstinks: 7:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Guilty conscience. Cheers to you cool
See this one, Hehehehe, maybe i should start talking. I served in rivers, but will not lije to talk about tge delta guys that we served together, i see them as friend.
Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by ipodstinks: 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
Todayah:
Pls I have two of my sisters/relatives who mistakingly married yoruba, but everybody is regrating it now because both of them are been fed by our families, both rent, children's school fee's, food to eat, even in their own home states. Pls let no one wish me a Yoruba in-laws, cos they are only good outwardly. I rest my case.
But you can lie for africa sha. chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by ipodstinks: 7:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
davillian:

I have them a lot as friends so I know them and I also speak and understand their language.
Okay, we love it like that.
Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by bujebudanu1(m): 7:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
Todayah:
Pls I have two of my sisters/relatives who mistakingly married yoruba, but everybody is regrating it now because both of them are been fed by our families, both rent, children's school fee's, food to eat, even in their own home states. Pls let no one wish me a Yoruba in-laws, cos they are only good outwardly. I rest my case.

Smh.and wen will your sisters get up to work after milking the guys.
If u re Igbo pls don't argue with me

1 Like

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by shomutuski(m): 7:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
Tabh:
Cute Yoruba guys, I love them.

you'll love me then
Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by Justiceleague1: 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
So op,6 reasons to marry the conehead below,huh?
Women yaff suffer grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by CaptainFM1: 7:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
3millionia:
youruba men dont have power on bed, ask girls tell will tell you the tribe that rocks their...... grin

I cannot believe u have tasted all the tribe's bed power! How possibly can u come to that conclusion?

1 Like

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
I love yoruba guys just that most of them are not serious undecided undecided undecided
Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by cstr1001: 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
Are yoruba men this desperate? Reasons to date a Yoruba man? Really.?

This is so effeminate, i can't even quantify.

na wa o. nairaland will no kill me with laugh.

Other men are making money, these guys are begging folks to marry them.

Where is shymm3x sef? Come and see what your people are up to.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by jimcaddy(m): 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
Well I think girls from other tribes prefer to date Yoruba men.. I really don't get the attraction for Yoruba guys...
Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
Tabh:
Cute Yoruba guys, I love them.
Hope you dont hate me.
Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by cstr1001: 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
Todayah:

It is the owambe culture that pervades them. He probably has a wife outside even with poor finances.

Sorry.

1 Like

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by Espada10: 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
Everytime yoruba vs Igbo...igbo vs yoruba...what is all this!!..na only this 2 tribe dey this forum..mtchwww

2 Likes

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by Troublemaker007(m): 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
ipodstinks:
See this one, Hehehehe, maybe i should start talking. I served in rivers, but will not lije to talk about tge delta guys that we served together, i see them as friend.

The only thing I love about Yoruba are their women. Loud screamers and dirty talkers in bed tongue

1 Like

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by cstr1001: 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
jimcaddy:
Well I think girls from other tribes prefer to date Yoruba men.. I really don't get the attraction for Yoruba guys...

When you hit on more variety of girls per average than other groups of men who have better things doing with their time, chances are that you will date more variety of girls than other groups.

Last time i checked, it is the men that do the chasing.

1 Like

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by Daviestunech(m): 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
Igbos guys don dey vex cheesy

Yoruba guys truly da best grin

2 Likes

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by holluphemydavid(m): 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
pocohantas:
The way they majestically walk into your heart...to break it grin
If u are not dating one yet, u are still single
Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by cstr1001: 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
Troublemaker007:

The only thing I love about Yoruba are their women. Loud screamers and dirty talkers in bed tongue

Their most redeeming quality is their as$. Best as$ in the south.

Average facial looks , but quality backsides. That is the definition of a yoruba woman.

1 Like

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by holluphemydavid(m): 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
3millionia:
youruba men dont have power on bed, ask girls tell will tell you the tribe that rocks their...... grin
Who no know, no go know, try one b4 u conclude
Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by holluphemydavid(m): 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
God bless u op, my fellow ekiti guy
Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by Ngozi123(f): 8:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
LuvU2:
Lol Girls date Yoruba guys, more igbo boys for me then.

I love igbo men because they collectively praise us, igbo women. There is nothing more assuring than hving to know ur men will always hv ur back.

Yoruba guys don't do much in that area, they only praise themselves and neglect their women. tongue

Quoted for emphasis smiley. Igbo men are in a league of their own.

5 Likes

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by Troublemaker007(m): 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
cstr1001:

Their most redeeming quality is their as$. Best as$ in the south.

Average facial looks , but quality backsides. That is the definition of a yoruba woman.

I have to agree with you on this! Oh Funkeeeee! That babe too sweet with big asss and she is a loud screamer plus she is so respectful. Delta women too stubborn and are very disrespectful sha make I nor liesmiley
Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by cstr1001: 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
Troublemaker007:

I have to agree with you on this! Oh Funkeeeee! That babe too sweet with big asss and she is a loud screamer plus she is so respectful. Delta women too stubborn and are very disrespectful sha make I nor liesmiley

I have not met any yoruba women that screams o. Is it just me.?

Some sleep like lump of wood, while a few of them moan silently.

1 Like

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by Cekpo34(m): 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
Newpride:
I am proud to be a responsible Yoruba man...... the best tribe in the world is Yoruba, we are peace loving, we habor evil...... Yoruba Man and woman are the best to marry.

You meant "abhor evil"?
Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by cstr1001: 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ngozi123:

Quoted for emphasis smiley. Igbo men are in a league of their own.

For emphasis, Ngozichukwu, an igbo man will never be caught dead creating a vain thread like this.

We play by bigger rules. We have confidence in who we are, and as long as igbo women are happy, we are happy.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by Troublemaker007(m): 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
cstr1001:

I have not met any yoruba women that screams o. Is it just me.?

Some sleep like lump of wood, while a few of them moan silently.

Chai! You dey miss. That’s all I can say

1 Like

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by cstr1001: 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Chai! You dey miss. That’s all I can say
Maybe , i will dive back into the yoruba female pool.

A screaming yoruba lady with a jiggling big as$- That would be nice.

1 Like

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by Troublemaker007(m): 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
cstr1001:

Maybe , i will dive back into the yoruba female pool.

A screaming yoruba lady with a jiggling big as$- That would be nice.

wink

1 Like

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by gozzlin: 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
solasoulmusic:
His tribe doesn’t matter to me it’s his potential to be a loving and supportive husband with no traits of being a tyrant with my feelings everything else na bonus

Awwww, really nice. Now here's a reasonable girl right here. You know that's why I love you.

1 Like

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
gozzlin:

Awwww, really nice. Now here's a reasonable girl right here. You know that's why I love you.

Thanks dear much love too
Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
Treasure1919:
U mean afonja guys?
so you've joined them.
Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by Burgerlomo: 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
Wa gbayi iwo ogbeni yi cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. / For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.