Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? (44605 Views)

Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by tollyboy5(m): 6:07pm On Apr 10
This lady made this statement on a thread. I would love to know if that's how ladies think so I can also update Elon musk chip in my head with the latest IA grin
A wife’s role is to support and not to provide. The moment my feeding no longer becomes my husband’s problem, he ceases to be my husband. A man who is fking me must take care of me. He’s not entitled to free sex just because he paid bride price. He can as well collect it back and get the eff out of my life. The way I regarded sex before marriage is the same way I regard sex in marriage. Sex is sacred to me. You can’t be fking me kpa kpa kpa every night in the name of husband and expect not to care for me.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Proserpina: 6:16pm On Apr 10

139 Likes 12 Shares

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Balablue64: 6:20pm On Apr 10
Proserpina:
Where's the lie in her post?

As a man it is your responsibility to take care of your woman, if you can't you have no business with marriage.
C'mon keep shut, original liability.

455 Likes 32 Shares

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Balablue64: 6:21pm On Apr 10
Clearly as you can see dis lady sounds like a retired olosho looking for an innocent man to turn her into wifey, i pity the useless simp that will call this one a wife.

356 Likes 24 Shares

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Proserpina: 6:23pm On Apr 10

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Fidecoo(m): 6:28pm On Apr 10
tollyboy5:
This lady made this statement on a thread. I would love to know if that's how ladies think so I can also update Elon musk chip in my head with the latest IA grin

No worry
We will wait till she marries first, b4 we conclude

Oloshi oni ranu

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Zonefree(m): 6:30pm On Apr 10
Godoverevery:

Nawa ooo.

And if dem dey call adult ds one sef go show.

That person is an expired product approaching menoquench. Pay no much attention to her miserable yarns.

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by immortalcrown(m): 6:31pm On Apr 10
Before I talk about whether she is saying the truth or telling lies, let me first examine her brain and the brains of her fans.

What is the difference between "support" and "provide"?

23 Likes

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Balablue64: 6:37pm On Apr 10
Proserpina:
Eyah... Sorry ehn

So you want your wife to bring food stuff that she will eat from her father's house while being married to you.

May I not be unfortunate in life grin grin

Oshi lan she grin
I never said the wife should provide, but she must contribute.
As a person i believe in equality, equality in marriage, Equality in mind and everything except for physical strength.
She must be able to contribute to some extent, while growing up my mom was very industrious she takes care of mostly feeding. While my dad pays the utility bills and buys bulk gari and rice.
Only an unwise man will marry a girl that he will be sharing his salary for feeding and providing for her as if she's a handicap, children sef never come oh, abeg leave nonsense

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Proserpina: 6:45pm On Apr 10

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Proserpina: 6:46pm On Apr 10

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Zonefree(m): 6:49pm On Apr 10
Get behind me satan!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Nazgul: 6:55pm On Apr 10
tollyboy5:
Never take what a lady says online seriously. Most just want to catch cruise and mislead naive and unintelligent girls.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:57pm On Apr 10
tollyboy5:

i guess to each their own.... and i truly feel sorry for any man who willfully marry such yeye minded woman undercover pay as you go olosho

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Balablue64: 7:07pm On Apr 10
Proserpina:
Read the lady's post, she's never against support or contribution but what she's against is this "the moment my feeding is no longer my husband's problem" i.e the husband is not providing or bringing anything to the family.
A woman can support if she chooses but it is not her duty to provide for the family. Let's get that straight.

In the lady's case the man doesn't nothing but wants to enjoy benefit of marriage? That's her point.

Well on another thread a guy like you said we should focus on our beauty grin grin grin. We shouldn't drag the "provider" title with you men grin

Women should provide, infact women must provide if you want any semblance of freedom.
Im not married but i know young girls like you who are and cannot buy their pant, bra, soap and toothpaste without asking their husband for it, one was begging me on my whatsapp dm to give her money for food and data a girl that was too young for me to toast back then
You better go and look for job instead of focusing on the beauty wey go soon expire after childbirth. Fresh girl of 16 years after 5 years of marriage with two kids she's looking like 35 years old woman with moon face, i pity you

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:13pm On Apr 10
Proserpina:
Read the lady's post, she's never against support or contribution but what she's against is this "the moment my feeding is no longer my husband's problem" i.e the husband is not providing or bringing anything to the family.
A woman can support if she chooses but it is not her duty to provide for the family. Let's get that straight.

In the lady's case the man doesn't nothing but wants to enjoy benefit of marriage? That's her point.

the lady in the OP's post are the kind that will leave a man because he had an accident and cant provide for the family any longer and/or leave a husband who lost his job or his business failed. a proper wife should stand by her man whether up or down, and not bounce the minute money doesnt flow as she desires.

sadly, i dont blame women for having such failed state of mind, i blame the seemingly intelligent men who willingly go ahead and marry such women

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Proserpina: 7:14pm On Apr 10

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by pocohantas(f): 7:18pm On Apr 10
1. A wife's role is to support not to provide.
2. She expects her husband to be a major provider.
3. She can't be sexually available for a non-provider husband.

Anyone arguing this is being unrealistic.

If men wanted women to be providers, they won't expect providing women to hide it from the public. Neither would they call women richer than their men, the HUSBAND. Tell me about "na she marry man keep for house".

We all know the truth. But let's argue...

Quote me when you are knacking your wife without providing as an able-bodied man.

✌️✌️✌️✌️

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by yad2eidi: 7:20pm On Apr 10
tollyboy5:
the annoying part is that she is getting free sex from him. she is supposed to be paying

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by tollyboy5(m): 7:23pm On Apr 10
Proserpina:

Well on another thread a guy like you said we should focus on our beauty grin grin grin. We shouldn't drag the "provider" title with you men grin
What support can a lady who can't feed herself give to a man?

A lady who can't feed herself without a man is useless to herself in the first place.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by tollyboy5(m): 7:25pm On Apr 10
This is the reason why many stvpid boys are taking responsibility of a father for a girl not even married to.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Balablue64: 7:26pm On Apr 10
Proserpina:
For a second I thought you are one with senses.I apologize for according such. It's a huge responsibility I shouldn't throw around.

Have a lovely evening.
You obviously don't have and unluckily for you i have all the time in the world to engage a rabid dorg a minor like you, getat forking beech

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Stevenbright(m): 7:26pm On Apr 10
tollyboy5:

The person who made that comment is a retired olosho and to her sex outside or inside marriage is transactional.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by 1Sharon(f): 7:34pm On Apr 10
1 Timothy 5:8
But if any man provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Balablue64: 7:40pm On Apr 10
1Sharon:
1 Timothy 5:8
But if any man provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.
Common Sense Chapter 1 vs 5 : if any guyman hatheth sense at all he should avoid wifing an olosho who sees marriage as poverty alieviation scheme.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Wallade(m): 7:41pm On Apr 10
tollyboy5:

When you jam a lady with this mentality. Run ohhhhh!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by tnerro1(m): 7:46pm On Apr 10
Forget marriage, na baby mama sure pass

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love / Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.