Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (69092 Views)

Man Shares His Sexual Encounter With A Babe He Met On Instagram / Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? / All The Things Guys Do To Delay Orgasm - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Elnino4ladies: 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
At work? No o, please that one is for this evening grin

Work should be over by now. LMAO
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Choice of words? It's not my fault you refuse to use certain words. Obviously you're one of those people who think using certain words or phrases is a sign of immaturity. Smh. I weep for people with such archaic mentality. You're the one who needs to seriously grow up and not get butt hurt by certain words.
It's not about speaking too much grammar. What's archaic in telling you that your choice of words proves you're an irresponsible and immature dude?. You said the only thing girls got to offer is their pussy but forgot your mama was once a girl. I guess you probably think maturity is in age.

1 Like

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by pocohantas(f): 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
kimbraa:
Names calling is what gives them more likes. Meanwhile, the only thing he's worth to a girl is his dick. grin

E weak me o. Thread wey person no suppose get headache on top.

Shayneward1:

[s]What's with you and male - female fights?
You had to go through the rigors of digging up a thread that had little to do with the topic.[/s]

This mumu one come dey ask what is with me and fight. The bat scrolled past the fight comment, na my own come resemble fight for im eye. Which kind selective vision be this ahbeg?

1 Like

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Work should be over by now. LMAO
Lol there's overtime grin
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
pocohantas:

E weak me o. Thread wey person no suppose get headache on top.

LOL. He thinks every girl is like his worthless girlfriend. grin
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by HeyCorleone(m): 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
kimbraa:
It's not about speaking too much grammar. What's archaic in telling you that your choice of words proves you're an irresponsible and immature dude. You said the only thing girls got to offer is their pussy but forgot your mama was once a girl. I guess you probably think maturity is in age.

Because you choose not to use certain words doesn't mean you're more mature madam. Stop living in such delusion.
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Because you choose not to use certain words doesn't mean you're more mature madam. Stop living in such delusion.
I never said I was more matured but simply pointed out your show of immaturity due to your choice of words. You lack respect for women, and I pity the ones in your life dearly.

Have a nice day.
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by HeyCorleone(m): 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
kimbraa:
I never said I was more mature but simply pointed out your show of immaturity due to your choice of words. You lack respect for women, and I pity the ones in your life dearly.

Have a nice day.

You have giving your rather useless 2 cents.

I can't wish same for you. Get lost.
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Elnino4ladies: 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
Lol there's overtime grin

That's means more money for you lol

1 Like

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by judgedredd22(m): 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
Lol I always know what's up when I see 'what are you wearing?'

hey you! you know this is 2018 right?

we still on the 'snatchYoufromYaBoo' project though!! grin grin grin grin

howz you doing beautiful?

I'm loving this your new handle.... mmmmmhhhhhh...

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

That's means more money for you lol
grin
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Elnino4ladies: 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
grin

Happy new year
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by pocohantas(f): 6:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
sirfee:

When I'm h*rny,I always say it...there is no need to start beating around the bush.

Me:sweetheart,I'm h*rny..I wish you are beside me,I just want to suck your b**bs.
Babe:really?
Me:why I go dey joke na,I'm a human biko...

Nawa o. Babes can kill morale sha, imagine replying "really" when a brother is hornie...

2 Likes

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Happy new year
Thanks, happy new year to you too smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Kimcutie: 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Galaticos444: 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jst imagine wots trending in Nigeria while youth in Japan,Korea and China ar busy designing car dat will run on water.that's why our leaders take us 4granted
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Freeman50(m): 6:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
babe, your shape is killing...wow

1 Like

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by castrokins(m): 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
You Ready?

bodyonchecheche:

5 Naira

1 Like

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by lanocfoods: 6:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
How many times will these nonsense threads make FP?
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by DivneFavour(m): 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
And if the guys dont say these sweet words you people will still complain
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Taiwx(m): 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
What else
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by StNoni: 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
kimbraa:
I never said I was more matured but simply pointed out your show of immaturity due to your choice of words. You lack respect for women, and I pity the ones in your life dearly.

Have a nice day.
pls ignore him you have been civil enough

1 Like

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by chris31(m): 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
Girls be like honey do you have light? I'm coming over to charge my phone
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by press005: 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
kimbraa:
The only thing you've got to offer is your male sex organ and probably N500 transport fare. I understand why every lady is worthless to you 'cause responsible dudes don't make such statements.

benny, stop dis....quite uncharacteristic of u.
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Limitless72(m): 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Lol.. grin grin wink
My babe would sometimes say CLOTHES NAH..
I go just weak

2 Likes

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by jtwest(m): 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
I saw someone that looks like you at the mall today, it's been long we hangout o, when will u be free grin cheesy -Hot wink
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by NeeKlaus: 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
Galaticos444:
Jst imagine wots trending in Nigeria while youth in Japan,Korea and China ar busy designing car dat will run on water.that's why our leaders take us 4granted
Na so. So, every single day, what's trending in Japan, Korea and China is how to make space shuttles and designing the next iPhone9, right?

Y'all should drop this mentality. It's quite myopic in my opinion. There is a sector for everything.

1 Like

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by cstr1001: 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
She failed to tell us how many times it worked on her.

mumu girl.

1 Like

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by jimcaddy(m): 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
Truth be told, you girls cannot do without we guys.. Only that Nigerian babes can pretend for Africa. They will want to make love o, but just because they don't want to be seen as being promiscuous, they'll always let the guys to make the first moves. Guys generally have a higher libido than women.

1 Like

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by kense88: 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
kimbraa:
No problem. You didn't include masturbation. grin
Abegi! as if ladies no dey masturbate. I actually caught one during nysc. Both sex desire each. A female friend even called me this night that she wants to come my house . I don't need to ask her what she is coming to do.

2 Likes

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by mychelyte(m): 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Lol.

Let them say whatever. Without these "Hot" guys a good number of these females would be worthless. As in utterly useless. Their only usefulness now is to give a guy sex or head for Shawarma or that sort. Imagine if there was no guy. See hunger.
You are very right my guy
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Simplybami(f): 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Or send me a picture of you in bed. #pervert .I don't waste time in telling them their lives history though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies / How Relationship Use To Be, Before Phone Spoiled Everything... / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.