Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? (9535 Views)

Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? / If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Pumpumking: 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
One of my babe all most caught me drinking garrrri in my flat so i had to quiickly throw the garrrri out side the window. My reputation has a big boy & a plaYA would have been in tatas!! (TRUE STORY) angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Jnrp(m): 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
Fake life grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2021
You can drink garri in front of me. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Pumpumking: 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jnrp:
Fake life grin

angry
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Pumpumking: 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jnrp:
Fake life grin

so u proud of women seein u drink garrrrri...corrrect?...are u a brick layer by nature sir?(no oofenese) angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by MufasaLion: 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
I don't drink garri, at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
You for drink am inside a glass cup.Na big boy way be that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
MufasaLion:
But you swallow eba?
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by MufasaLion: 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
Joysticks:
But you swallow eba?

Yes, once in a blue moon. cool
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Jnrp(m): 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
Pumpumking:

so u proud of women seein u drink garrrrri...corrrect?

What's wrong in drinking garri na

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
MufasaLion:

Yes, once in a blue moon. cool
No difference
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by MufasaLion: 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
Joysticks:
No difference

There's difference. Moreover, last time I had eba was in July.
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Rosement(f): 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
What is wrong with drinking garri? If you love garri, you don't need to hide it from your gf. Drinking garri is not a sign of poverty, even rich people drink garri once in a while.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by walkingshadow911: 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
poverty mentality with low self-esteem.

even OBJ drinks ijebu garri with coconut from badagri grin
same with kcee

11 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Prime4life(m): 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
Why can't i soak garri in front of my girlfriend.mtchewwwwwww wetin concern me,infact as am typing now i want to soak garri my groundnut and sugar is ready but know garri so if you get help me.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by illicit(m): 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
Can I eat in front of my gal
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Bigpapi: 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
Magnoliaa:
You can drink garri in front of me. smiley

With salt abi?
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Pumpumking: 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jnrp:

What's wrong in drinking garri na

but Who in 2021 drink garrrrri in front of a woman......are u a farmer?...& then when they ignore yor broke u.., u call them gold digger!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Judd007: 6:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
Na them I de send go buy the garri,

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by AoifeNightfall: 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
Clown grin

Don't sip your garri, let hunger finish you.
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by helinues: 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2021
Just make sure the water is cold and find me good kuli kuli.

Except if she no dey drink garri for her house.
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by younglleo: 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
MufasaLion:
na zebra u dey eat on a steady nah!
We all know

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Polynek(m): 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
Pumpumking:

so u proud of women seein u drink garrrrri...corrrect?...are u a brick layer by nature sir?(no oofenese) angry
U are sounding childish, wat is wrong in drinking garri in front of ur GF? it all depends the hand u use to start with her

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by MufasaLion: 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
younglleo:
We all know

Nah, Zebra is too beautiful to hurt. I don't hurt the beautiful things of life.
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by younglleo: 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
MufasaLion:

Nah, Zebra is too beautiful to hurt. I don't hurt the beautiful things of life.
are you not mufasa the digital lion? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Pumpumking: 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
younglleo:
are you not mufasa the digital lion? grin grin grin

Bro he Mufasalion the gay lion sir.....he bark like lady cat!! angry

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Pumpumking: 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
younglleo:
We all know

so u can drink garrrri in front of white woman?... u kiddin me right? undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Jnrp(m): 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
Pumpumking:

but Who in 2021 drink garrrrri in front of a woman......are u a farmer?...& then when they ignore yor broke u.., u call them gold digger!!! angry

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by samwash(m): 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
Which kind stupid question be this.
I go even drink the garri with kuli kuli without sugar in front of National Tv.
Thank God say belle nor be showglass.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Pumpumking: 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
samwash:
Which kind stupid question be this.
I go even drink the garri with kuli kuli without sugar in front of National Tv.
Thank God say belle nor be showglass.

Son.not sure if pigeon english is yor first language
or u havent eaten for 6 days but ..nobody ask u for life story...can u drink garrrri in front of fine babe like Wumi2017 or not .gadddemmmit. is a simple Yes or know gadddem question please..YESSS OR NO SIR??(no oofenese) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by dhiqson(m): 11:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
Lmao grin
Why not
Drinking garri makes me less of a human?
Or it depicts Poverty
Ion get grin
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by otipoju(m): 1:00am On Dec 07, 2021
This poster deserves a dirty slap.

A Big boy is a guy confident in his doings and does not send the opinion of any girl. A Big boy is not by material possessions, you are big when you are authentic.

Na your tyoe dey clean their room ONLY when woman dey find dem come house

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic) / She Bought Gift Worth Of 30k For Her Boyfriend And He Rejected It!! / t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.