Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor (42609 Views)

Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come / Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari / Benue Killings: I Have Documentary Evidence Against Miyetti Allah – Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor by banre(m): 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
nawa 4 this Governor sef o.

who ask am
Re: Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor by HAH: 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:
Ortom , Lalong , Bauchi governor, jigawa, ugwuanyi joined with yahaya Bello are mistake that will be corrected in 2019
add elrufai

Modified :

Come o is this not sarki, nawao may be the ones he mentioned no dey drop gbem for BMC
Re: Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor by Troublemaker007(m): 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
DonFabzy:
Were are all the millions of people that were shouting Sai Buhari or whatever?

All of them don hide like fowl wey rain beat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor by Jabioro: 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
Stewpid talk.,
Re: Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor by malton: 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
This mo.ron is a really useless leader!

Idiot!

3 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor by Blackfire(m): 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thunder fire all you politicians using your citizens life for material and post....

Thunder fire you all...

Dss i no dey for house
Re: Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor by bigpicture001: 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
the problem with the herdsmen is that if they occupy your territory for grazing reasons..they will eventually flood the location with so many of them and refusing to interact with the indegenes..thus creating an exclusive society..in the course of this occupation, no documents for land sale is done,no alignment with the village heads are done..then after tens of years,if the community decides to use the land,they refuse to shift.and their self a claimed sarrki will mobilise them to fight the indegenes and permanently claim their land..that is the reason no one wants to allow them.settle at their locality

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor by baralatie(m): 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:

The Plateau State Governor, Simon Lalong, on Thursday said he warned his Benue State counterpart, Samuel Ortom, against implementing the state anti-grazing law recently passed into law.

Lalong said this in an interview with State House correspondents shortly after meeting President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

He said his position was that it was wrong to start implementing the law without proper alternatives. The governor said Plateau was enjoying peace at the moment because his government brought everyone, including farmers and herdsmen, together

http://punchng.com/benue-killings-i-warned-ortom-says-plateau-governor/
did the gov of plateau state just insinuate that the miyeti is involved in sponsoring the attacks because it goes a long to show why the attacks in plateau state were occuring
Re: Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor by cetzak: 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lalong is a big fool

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor by justphillips(m): 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:

Baba is serving the interest of a lot of people

Baba you should know better

Politics is interest

including the interest of fulani terrorists abi? Sarrki may fulani herdsmen wipe out your generation.
Re: Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor by UnimkeAk(m): 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:

Politics is interest
You just technically agreed to the fact that pmb is a failure.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor by Morontostone(m): 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2018

How Can Anti Grazing Law Be The Cause Of These Attacks,these Pple Are Devilish
Re: Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor by kmzee(m): 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
whether advise or not...
President Buhari and cabal weakness will never go
unpunished........... blood of the innocent people slaughtered
will surely hunt
Re: Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
We thank you for your ill-timed warning but it was the killings of the Agatu people 2 years ago and ransacking of their communities that midwives the anti-open grazing law.

Now we know our friends as well as our foes.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor by lonelydora: 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:
Ortom , Lalong , Bauchi governor, jigawa, ugwuanyi joined with yahaya Bello are mistake that will be corrected in 2019

Useless governors

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor by emiright(m): 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hausa people are sending Nigeria backwards.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor by lyricalz: 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
for killer heardsmen, buhari is their bachkbone, after we chase buhari out by 2019 watch how they will become loyal.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor by BrokenTV: 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:

Politics is interest
So those people you mentioned are not serving the interest of some people abi. Eh no go better for some people who use your head do jazz.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor by guru03(m): 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
Seriously speaking, Lalong village is the next place, watch out. Lalong is just pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor by GBJakes(m): 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:

The Plateau State Governor, Simon Lalong, on Thursday said he warned his Benue State counterpart, Samuel Ortom, against implementing the state anti-grazing law recently passed into law.

Lalong said this in an interview with State House correspondents shortly after meeting President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

He said his position was that it was wrong to start implementing the law without proper alternatives. The governor said Plateau was enjoying peace at the moment because his government brought everyone, including farmers and herdsmen, together

http://punchng.com/benue-killings-i-warned-ortom-says-plateau-governor/
Who told him that plateau is safe from herdsmen attack. Let him keep on dinning with the devil....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor by Blue3k(m): 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lol these middle belt governors are sissies. Just enforce rule of law by what ever means.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor by Oxalic(m): 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
You are sick in the head.
@malton. Come and hear your Gov. This is simply pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor by boogie2910: 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:
oga speak for your state your master is the greatest mistake that can either be corrected by his party or by Nigerians come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor by meccuno: 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Lalong is what you call a Fulani house nigger , always ready to lick the withering frail fungi infested balls of the grand patron ..
grin cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lalong is an old scaliwag fool.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor by PistolPete: 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Lalong is what you call a Fulani house nigger , always ready to lick the withering frail fungi infested balls of the grand patron ..

True.. Malcom x house nigger analogy applies to a lot of politicians in Nigeria today.. Yahaya Bello, a prime example

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor by ItsTutsi(m): 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
u should also acknowledge not as much as during the time of ineffectual baboon
Crying4NIGERIA:
See Who Dey Warn Person?
Comot D Dirty Wey Dey Your Eyes First Before U Go Talk Of Others.Fulani Heardsmen Are Still Terorising Plateau State Quietly U Tink We Don.T Know Ba?
Re: Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:

I actually dislike buhari ....then I listened to an Audi received via WhatsApp and realised if I can't acknowledge certain things then I can't be grateful to God ..his ever I still pray he puts his family and close associates in full control as they are the ones damaging his rep

Bauchi?? Hmmmmmm yuguda did his own now this one ..you didn't add okorocha, ganduje katsina
Re: Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor by iycebube: 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
I have goten to a state whereby I see dis country as a business enterprise how can someone implement a law and ur way of protesting is to go on a killing spree,walahi if I had my way many names in Nigeria today will be was and lots of new names will become is.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor by ItsTutsi(m): 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
I didn't aspect much from u,delusional pathetic fool..its easy to lay on the comfort of ur bed in enugu and type shit,if only ur family were caught in this meyham..instead of u to acknowledge the fact that he has brought peace and sanity to platue state..fustrated imbecilic ipob jew
SalamRushdie:
Re: Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor by Kiakia(m): 6:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
This Lalung sef! Ain't he funny? Government at all levels in Nigeria has been turned to a child's play! Imagine? He warned Ortom and he didn't listen! He even deemed it fit to 'broadcast' the so called warning to the whole world! What tomfoolery!

4 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor by buffalowings: 6:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
This fucker had the guts to talk

Was it not this past year that some people were killed at miangu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) / Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 / Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.