Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Hitting A Woman In Self Defense - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hitting A Woman In Self Defense (1921 Views)

Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hitting A Woman In Self Defense by benqo01(m): 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
my fellow nairalanders is it acceptable to hit a woman in self defense? because it is a taboo for a man to hit a woman no matter what,in the case where she physically attacks you with a weapon,what will your reaction be? let me hear your opinion on this.
Re: Hitting A Woman In Self Defense by chigoizie7(m): 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
Goood. I will comment on that later
Re: Hitting A Woman In Self Defense by jamexborn(m): 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Hitting A Woman In Self Defense by Jodha(f): 6:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
Report her to the appropriate authorities... Never yhu take laws into yhur ends...

Nothing is an excuse ..for touching a women..

The bible said we're weaker vessels and thus should be treated as such...
Re: Hitting A Woman In Self Defense by Amarabae(f): 6:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
Real.gentlemen.can'.t...hit.a..woman
Re: Hitting A Woman In Self Defense by Childishbanjino(m): 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jodha:
Report her to the appropriate authorities... Never yhu take laws into yhur ends...

when she's with a weapon
Re: Hitting A Woman In Self Defense by benqo01(m): 6:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jodha:

remember life has no duplicate....with a gun
Re: Hitting A Woman In Self Defense by Jodha(f): 6:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
Childishbanjino:

when she's with a weapon
Collect the weapon from her...simple!!
Re: Hitting A Woman In Self Defense by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
Avoid her instead of hitting her.
Re: Hitting A Woman In Self Defense by Jodha(f): 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
benqo01:

remember life has no duplicate....with a gun

If yhu get strength to beat her...yhu might as well have strength to skillfully collect the gun from her and arrest her ...
Re: Hitting A Woman In Self Defense by Shayneward1: 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
I will slap the taste out of her mouth.
Re: Hitting A Woman In Self Defense by benqo01(m): 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jodha:

If yhu get strength to beat her...yhu might as well have strength to skillfully collect the gun from her and arrest her ...
skillfully you say....are you commando?
Re: Hitting A Woman In Self Defense by Childishbanjino(m): 6:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jodha:

True.
But "weapon" could be anything. I'm not saying hitting back is right. But I'd have advised that such man leaves the scene before physical altercation starts.
Re: Hitting A Woman In Self Defense by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jodha:

Heheh

A lady with a weapon shouldn't be touched to reset her brain?

Girls sha, they will always want to justify themselves even when they know there actions warrant beating to pulp.

The kind beating wey i go give that girl ehn, she no go recognise anybody including her parents.

4 Likes

Re: Hitting A Woman In Self Defense by crazymommy(f): 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
Amarabae:
a real gentle man will not allow you stab him ooo my sister..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hitting A Woman In Self Defense by crazymommy(f): 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jodha:

is that how easy to collect a weapon?? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hitting A Woman In Self Defense by crazymommy(f): 6:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jodha:

stop watching hollywood action movie too much.... wink

3 Likes

Re: Hitting A Woman In Self Defense by mikejj(m): 6:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jodha:

its now that you know that women are weaker vessels koh.
Re: Hitting A Woman In Self Defense by IAMSASHY(f): 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
undecided yes,if she can hv d mind 2 hit u, hitting her back is allowed

2 Likes

Re: Hitting A Woman In Self Defense by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jodha:

Did you just say skilfully?
Like jet li or chun yun fat? grin
Re: Hitting A Woman In Self Defense by benqo01(m): 6:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
Amarabae:
lol gentlemen when ur life is in danger..
Re: Hitting A Woman In Self Defense by mikejj(m): 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
i can't hit a woman intentionally..if for self defence its depends.if she is pointing a pistle at me i wil kneel down and surrender.if she is holding a knife i wil run and leave the house.if she wants to suffocate me with pillow i wil push her and run away.if she poision me i wil report her to GOD.
Re: Hitting A Woman In Self Defense by Peachess(f): 6:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
Last time I checked we're all equal, male or female. But it's wise to walk away from any confrontation regardless of the person's sex.
Re: Hitting A Woman In Self Defense by benqo01(m): 6:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jodha:
is it that easy? this is not hollywood
Re: Hitting A Woman In Self Defense by benqo01(m): 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
mikejj:
i can't hit a woman intentionally..if for self defence its depends.if she is pointing a pistle at me i wil kneel down and surrender.if she is holding a knife i wil run and leave the house.if she wants to suffocate me with pillow i wil push her and run away.if she poision me i wil report her to GOD.
lol
Re: Hitting A Woman In Self Defense by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
benqo01:
my fellow nairalanders is it acceptable to hit a woman in self defense? because it is a taboo for a man to hit a woman no matter what,in the case where she physically attacks you with a weapon,what will your reaction be? let me hear your opinion on this.
. Your post is contradictory. Only you said is a taboo to hit a woman no matter what she does,only you is still asking if you can hit a woman based on self defence. Since you ve concluded that its a taboo to hit her no matter what she does,then you can't hit her until she use the weapon to kill you,maybe when you are in the grave you can now hit her.
Re: Hitting A Woman In Self Defense by Mznaett: 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
My experience today thought me a lot of things...
Some women are very annoying aswear
Re: Hitting A Woman In Self Defense by ubunja(m): 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
i will hit a woman no fvcks given if she provokes me or displays gross disrespect. raise your voice at me or point a finger at me i will tell you once to stop that sh!t. if u persist you are getting it.no two ways about it.
if you know you are in a bad mood better you avoid me.coz if you come be an arse to me i will set you right in a jiffy.act like a lady and you will be Ok.act like a hooligan i will be a bigger hooligan. call the police and i will see you after i get out of jail.i keep grudges.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hitting A Woman In Self Defense by benqo01(m): 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Your post is contradictory. Only you said is a taboo to hit a woman no matter what she does,only you is still asking if you can hit a woman based on self defence. Since you ve concluded that its a taboo to hit her no matter what she does,then you can't hit her until she use the weapon to kill you,maybe when you are in the grave you can now hit her.
please read it again u will understand what am talking about
Re: Hitting A Woman In Self Defense by QuietHammer(m): 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
You b!tches and weaklings of men saying a man should never hit a woman in self defense are all mad. Fools. Make I open my eyes dey watch a daughter of perdition hurt me? Fools

10 Likes

Re: Hitting A Woman In Self Defense by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
benqo01:

please read it again u will understand what am talking about
. From ur post I guess you will not hit her even in self defence as you ve already concluded its a taboo to hit a woman no matter what she does,but as for me,the way I will hit her,next time she dare not charge at me with or without a weapon.
Re: Hitting A Woman In Self Defense by Petonis(m): 7:42am On Jan 12, 2018
If a woman verbally abuses you....n its getting out of control....u can either stay there and quietly ignore her or walk away. If it now gets to the point of her using a weapon to attack you....if u can displace her of the weapon..u shd.....but its advisable u run, my brother run....thats how some men mistakenly lose dia lives or in some cases ended up killing the woman.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG ! Bobrisky Released New Powerful Hot Photos....isn't He Cute / Marriage: An Introvert Or An Extrovert; Your Choice? / See The SALAH SLAP This Guy Got Today On Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.