Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Depressed? Read This !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Depressed? Read This !!! (654 Views)

Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed / FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] / Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depressed? Read This !!! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
Depression often assumed to be a negative impression occurs in any form which i believe you're going through now. I call it the saturation point syndrome or positive depression. Positive depression is God saying i want to impact freshness into your soul, it's when He calls Moses aside to say I need to refuel you and speak into your Spirit.Set time aside your daily routine, and make yourself ready to have an encounter that's off your normal daily activities.... When we've exhausted all the ideas into all we do, and channel our energies into our normal productive channels, we become somewhat " overused ". Overused because we're functioning using the best of our ideas and energies but, we're yet to hit the desired mark.. Hence, this " positive depression" sets in...Like in Kind David.

Positive depression occurs when we've used all our ideas and have become empty of new strategies and need to be refilled to get insights for the journey forward.

With this in mind, positive depression is God's call saying come into the shelter, come into the place of rest, away from the storms of daily living, i need to refuel your spirit so you can gain insights for the next stage for your journey. Positive depression is what you've been going through and it simply means God wants to fill you, Hence, He causes you to hunger so you can in response to the hunger turn to Him for answers and freshness.

This is the cause above...As for the solution, this is it :

1.Make out time to listen to soothing music, new music opens the soul to newer energies and you get refreshed easily..Slow music works best. My recommendation if you're a Christian, try worship or soul lifting music

2. Make out time to study something new around your occupation. Chances are life wants to show you something new about your occupation..Use youtube and search for videos that relates with your field, jump from video to video you'll find interesting soul-lifting video contents that will refresh your soul

3. Stretch your soul - By partaking in socail engagements where you benefit nothing, like helping out in church, giving alms to beggars, evangelism, you do things that gives/pours your soul out, by pouring out, you empty yourself of stagnant energies and make yourself open to be re-filled by the Lord.

4. If you teach or comment on social media, do not comment for sometime, chances are life wants to teach you new stratagem for looking at issues, and the teacher needs to stay away for some time to be re-filled, if you continue teaching/posting you will be projecting yourself on issues from an old plane and you won't be addressing issues with the best of insights

5. Listen to soul lifting sermons. Get youtube videos from teachers/motivational speakers you like and you'll be glad you did. Watch a new movie series, do something new..This is life saying a chapter has come to an end, and a new door is opening, because the new path leads or may lead to uncharted territories, life is saying take the time of, still your soul, silence the noise in your head and mind, make time out, your inner soul wants to speak with you...So clear the dross, clear the old garbage, clear the hills, level the valleys, make the path clear, for newness is coming into your way.

Congrats cause this implies, a new level of productivity, wisdom, increase and prosperity is on its way. But it depends on the quality of your yielding to it to harness the fullness of what awaits you ahead.

I would have loved to break this down further, but work on this, you'll be fine my brother !

Remember, this is a sign of newness, fresh experience and greatness on the other side of the door..I celebrate you...Navigate this gloom, and come out shining on the other end !

Shalom - The Villain !
Re: Depressed? Read This !!! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
Depression is very bad, makes one to slim down by force.
Re: Depressed? Read This !!! by donstan18: 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
m
Re: Depressed? Read This !!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
Re: Depressed? Read This !!! by MalekFidel(m): 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
WTF?does this apply to Nigeria where problems that causes depression in the western world is termed normal in Nigeria.
You juts copied and pasted this article without proper check.
Booking crappie
Re: Depressed? Read This !!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
MalekFidel:
WTF?does this apply to Nigeria where problems that causes depression in the western world is termed normal in Nigeria.
You juts copied and pasted this article without proper check.
Booking crappie

Re: Depressed? Read This !!! by donstan18: 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
bluetrails7:

I'm a teacher. This came out from my personal walk with the Lord. I don't copy and paste. You can run a plagirism check and verify.

Thank you !

Primary what?

Re: Depressed? Read This !!! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
Anyone else depressed? Check this thread !
Re: Depressed? Read This !!! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
Depression often assumed to be a negative impression occurs in any form which i believe you're going through now. I call it the saturation point syndrome or positive depression. Positive depression is God saying i want to impact freshness into your soul, it's when He calls Moses aside to say I need to refuel you and speak into your Spirit.Set time aside your daily routine, and make yourself ready to have an encounter that's off your normal daily activities.... When we've exhausted all the ideas into all we do, and channel our energies into our normal productive channels, we become somewhat " overused ". Overused because we're functioning using the best of our ideas and energies but, we're yet to hit the desired mark.. Hence, this " positive depression" sets in...Like in Kind David.

Positive depression occurs when we've used all our ideas and have become empty of new strategies and need to be refilled to get insights for the journey forward.

With this in mind, positive depression is God's call saying come into the shelter, come into the place of rest, away from the storms of daily living, i need to refuel your spirit so you can gain insights for the next stage for your journey. Positive depression is what you've been going through and it simply means God wants to fill you, Hence, He causes you to hunger so you can in response to the hunger turn to Him for answers and freshness.

This is the cause above...As for the solution, this is it :

1.Make out time to listen to soothing music, new music opens the soul to newer energies and you get refreshed easily..Slow music works best. My recommendation if you're a Christian, try worship or soul lifting music

2. Make out time to study something new around your occupation. Chances are life wants to show you something new about your occupation..Use youtube and search for videos that relates with your field, jump from video to video you'll find interesting soul-lifting video contents that will refresh your soul

3. Stretch your soul - By partaking in socail engagements where you benefit nothing, like helping out in church, giving alms to beggars, evangelism, you do things that gives/pours your soul out, by pouring out, you empty yourself of stagnant energies and make yourself open to be re-filled by the Lord.

4. If you teach or comment on social media, do not comment for sometime, chances are life wants to teach you new stratagem for looking at issues, and the teacher needs to stay away for some time to be re-filled, if you continue teaching/posting you will be projecting yourself on issues from an old plane and you won't be addressing issues with the best of insights

5. Listen to soul lifting sermons. Get youtube videos from teachers/motivational speakers you like and you'll be glad you did. Watch a new movie series, do something new..This is life saying a chapter has come to an end, and a new door is opening, because the new path leads or may lead to uncharted territories, life is saying take the time of, still your soul, silence the noise in your head and mind, make time out, your inner soul wants to speak with you...So clear the dross, clear the old garbage, clear the hills, level the valleys, make the path clear, for newness is coming into your way.

Congrats cause this implies, a new level of productivity, wisdom, increase and prosperity is on its way. But it depends on the quality of your yielding to it to harness the fullness of what awaits you ahead.

I would have loved to break this down further, but work on this, you'll be fine my brother !

Remember, this is a sign of newness, fresh experience and greatness on the other side of the door..I celebrate you...Navigate this gloom, and come out shining on the other end !

Shalom - The Villain !

(1) (Reply)

See Why Women Hate To Date Broke Guys And Why It's A Big Deal / When Did You Opened Your Nairaland Account / Microcheating, What Is It And Are You Guilty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.