Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel (68056 Views)

Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares / Lagos Launches New Buses With Free Service On Five Routes / Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
if you interested in this years Safari tour please indicate on this thread or send me a personal mail.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
my essence on the thread

1) through different travel medium source cheap and affordable fares for travelers on a budget

2) help plan and execute safari and educational tour with key focus on East Africa/West Africa tourism potentials

3) can be reached 24 hours a day on my direct line for travel advice

4) can be reached on a daily basis on this thread for contributions and inquiries

we need to appreciate the spirit of travelling and travelling cheap

1 Like

Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
Goodmorning Fam,

Emirates is doing promo now

For 299,500

You can get a

- Return flight to dubai

- 3 nights shared apartment

This promo runs till 13th of march

Visa is excluded, but dubai 2 weeks visa is $150 and its process in 3 working days

So you can contant your prefered Travel Agent now or contact me
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
keep your questions coming in
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by ready4glory: 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
Boss Kagari, please I'll need a cheap ticket to Edmonton Canada in July (between 10 and 15), one way, from either Lagos or Abuja.
Thanks.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 12:54am On Feb 19, 2019
ready4glory:
Boss Kagari, please I'll need a cheap ticket to Edmonton Canada in July (between 10 and 15), one way, from either Lagos or Abuja.
Thanks.

I dont think it would be cheaper now
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by ready4glory: 7:37am On Feb 19, 2019
kagari:

I dont think it would be cheaper now

Okay, do you suggest I wait till April then?
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
ready4glory:

Okay, do you suggest I wait till April then?

preferably June
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
BE A PART OF THESE YEAR TRAVEL CRUISE WITH ME

GOING TO BE BY AUGUST

WOULD BE DEPARTING HERE FOR FLORIDA SET SAIL FROM FLORIDA - BAHAMAS - MEXICO - HONDURAS - MEXICO - FLORIDA

You can only be part of these cruise if

1) You are gainfully employed, with a good and steady salary

2) You are a business owner, with CAC documents and landed property documents

3) You have an America visa already

But if you dont have an America visa not to worry, as long as your documents are complete and you register for the cruise package, you would be afforded a visa.

for videos on how the cruise ship looks like send me PM OR a mail, or chat me up

LETS CRUISE THE ATLANTIC THIS SUMMER[/b][b]

PS; If you are offered a visa through our package and you having intentions of not returning, just take that away from your mind, cause you would be signing a document that would be detrimental to you if you dont come back

1 Like

Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
Goodafternoon family, this year i would be making a lot of travels and i would want to have travel partners

on the loop would be

(1) a cruise tour to florida - bahamas- mexico - honduras - mexico - then back to florida

the cruise comes with a fee different from the visa processing fee if you dont have a visa already

(2) a summer dubai budget holiday travel

visa would be handled by my firm or you process your visa your self

(3) tanzania/kenya safari tour

(4) road tour from lagos - cotonou - lome - accra - lagos
you just need your passport for this

you can ask me more questions here
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Kzdguru: 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
kagari:
Goodafternoon family, this year i would be making a lot of travels and i would want to have travel partners

on the loop would be

(1) a cruise tour to florida - bahamas- mexico - honduras - mexico - then back to florida

the cruise comes with a fee different from the visa processing fee if you dont have a visa already

(2) a summer dubai budget holiday travel

visa would be handled by my firm or you process your visa your self

(3) tanzania/kenya safari tour

Personally, I am very much interested however the dates for the tours are crucial for planning purposes.

The US boat cruise is off as I already have plans for August.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
Kzdguru:

Personally, I am very much interested however the dates for the tours are crucial for planning purposes.

The US boat cruise is off as I already have plans for August.

what plans we could work something out

is it an holiday plan
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by dewale1234(m): 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
kagari:
if you interested in this years Safari tour please indicate on this thread or send me a personal mail.

I'm interested in the Safari Tour

What dates are you looking at and what is the cost implication?
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Jennypharb1: 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
kagari:

When will this be taking place?
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Bulletproof: 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
kagari:
if you interested in the kenya/tanzania travel experience, i am planning the first group travel tour by march 2019 if God gives us life

if interested you indicate interest on this thread, i would keep updating us on the plan

but just you know, you have to map out a minimum of 400,000 for the tour

by then we would go live on the thread with pictures

think travel, think africa

together we can make africa the biggest tourist attraction in the universe

kroomstravel

Does the 400k include flight ticket?
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
Bulletproof:

Does the 400k include flight ticket?

Yes ma
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Ayokay8: 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hello @kagari..does your firm has Shengen package? I mean like family visit visa? Most preferably Portugal?
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ayokay8:
Hello @kagari..does your firm has Shengen package? I mean like family visit visa? Most preferably Portugal?

When? Cause just did one and still ongoing. But a catholic pilgrimedge to fatima in portugal
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Harbeybancity22(m): 7:48am On Feb 28, 2019
@kagari, I would be making a first time international trip to Cameroon next week. Any cheap flight please? I would be going through Lagos, any tips please for a first time person? Thanks
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Ayokay8: 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
Oh ok, my vacation starts mid June and its for 55days, so i would love to visit Portugal or any other Shengen country with my family. Thanks @kagari.
kagari:

When? Cause just did one and still ongoing. But a catholic pilgrimedge to fatima in portugal
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by sinie: 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
@ kagari Please when is the best time to book flight for a family of 4 ( 2 adults, 1 child and 1 infant)

Destination: Edmonton, Canada

Time between first and second week of may.

Also if I book now do I have to pay now? And if I do pay now can I still change the date?

Pls note this is a one way ticket.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
sinie:
@ kagari Please when is the best time to book flight for a family of 4 ( 2 adults, 1 child and 1 infant)

Destination: Edmonton, Canada

Time between first and second week of may.

Also if I book now do I have to pay now? And if I do pay now can I still change the date?

Pls note this is a one way ticket.

Sincerely now is the best time to buy,

But i dont understand the clause of pay and still change the date.

Can you make me understand sir?
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ayokay8:
Oh ok, my vacation starts mid June and its for 55days, so i would love to visit Portugal or any other Shengen country with my family. Thanks @kagari.

As long as you have the required documents, i can guide you to getting your visa sir.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
Harbeybancity22:
@kagari, I would be making a first time international trip to Cameroon next week. Any cheap flight please? I would be going through Lagos, any tips please for a first time person? Thanks

Please send me whatsapp message,
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by sinie: 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
kagari:

Sincerely now is the best time to buy,

But i dont understand the clause of pay and still change the date.

Can you make me understand sir?

I mean there is a high possibility I may change my mind on the exact date of travel. Will I still be able to change the date on the ticket even after paying?
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 11:24am On Mar 01, 2019
sinie:

I mean there is a high possibility I may change my mind on the exact date of travel. Will I still be able to change the date on the ticket even after paying?

Yes, offcourse
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Ayokay8: 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
[Oh ok, i ll really appreciate that sir, presently i m in dubai (working), and my family were here last year November to visit for 7 days, so kindly assist me on the necessary documents i need, or better still if we could talk via whatsapp? I ll really appreciate sir. Thank you for your brotherly concern quote author=kagari post=76227911]

As long as you have the required documents, i can guide you to getting your visa sir.[/quote]
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Ayokay8: 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
Oh ok, i ll really appreciate that sir, presently i m in dubai (working), and my family were here last year November to visit for 7 days, so kindly assist me on the necessary documents i need, or better still if we could talk via whatsapp? I ll really appreciate sir. Thank you for your brotherly concern @kagari
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
Ayokay8:
Oh ok, i ll really appreciate that sir, presently i m in dubai (working), and my family were here last year November to visit for 7 days, so kindly assist me on the necessary documents i need, or better still if we could talk via whatsapp? I ll really appreciate sir. Thank you for your brotherly concern @kagari

Feel free to chat me up. My number is on my signature
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by select500: 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
@kagari,

I sent you an email on Wednesday.

Thanks.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 12:20am On Mar 02, 2019
select500:
@kagari,

I sent you an email on Wednesday.

Thanks.

I didnt get no message sir. What medium did you send it through?
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 02, 2019
Concate:
Hi everyone. You guys are doing a great job on this thread. Pls I will be travelling on a student visa to Vancouver, Canada in August. Kindly advise on the cheapest flight (one way) and best time to book a flight.

Anticipating a kind and prompt respond from the seniors here. Thanks.

I can advise you on this, the best time to book any flight is 2 months before which is June. You should use Wakanow to check for cheapest flights, you don't particularly need to buy tickets through Wakanow, but they are the best in comparing prices all over. So Just compare prices then go over to the main Airline's website & pay. Do you get?

https://www.wakanow.com/en-ng/flights/

Anyway, I am also interested in getting a little info about your school in Vancouver, particularly the tuition. I expect your response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (31) (Reply)

Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) / Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) / Man Discovers "Hidden Camera" In His Hotel Room At A Hotel In VI Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.