Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel (67782 Views)

Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares / Lagos Launches New Buses With Free Service On Five Routes / Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Concate(f): 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
kagari:

The earlier post was for popular hubs

Your hub isnt very popular that was why i adviced you buying now. you cant get promos for your hub

Oh I see. Thanks very much. Must buy now.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Predstan: 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
kagari:
Goodmorning more tips loading

This is our year of multiple travels

All yoke of visa denial especailly US, Schegen, ASIAN, AFRICA would be broken this year

We would get visas travel and come back and not run away

We would get money to take our family, love ones, enemies to one of my summer packages for this year

Can i hear a big Amen to that.............................

kiss kiss kiss

Any Tips for US... Is travel experience around Africa a better experience to mail US study Visa?
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Predstan: 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
kagari:

Don't get this

Mistake I wanted to say "to nail a US visa".
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Predstan: 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
kagari:

Definitely, but for a study Visa would need to give you some tips. The tips can only work though depending on your age and if you are been sponsored by your peeps.

I am just 24 going for MSC... Sponsored by parent
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Concate(f): 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
kagari:

I hope you getting through me grin

I'm still exploring cheaper options. I saw one on booking.com for 325k for 10th Aug. I hope it's a reliable and credible source.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Concate(f): 3:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
kagari:
Dear readers ,

Till we officially get to know the cost of the crash of the Ethiopia aircraft this morning

I advice you avoid flying on a beoing 737 Max-8 if you can

This model is a few months old and has already recorded 2 crashes. They are still in the brand new stage.

Hope this helps

May God continue to protect us o. Now i'm scared of touching any ticket. Which of the boeing do you recommend. Is boeing 777 safe?

Please epp a sister, thanks.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Capitalo(m): 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2019
Hello gurus..
@Kagari
Pls help me on this...

I'm booking for a return ticket to Dubai via Turkish Airline. Now the outbound is Lagos-Istanbul-Dubai (LOS-IST-DXB) but I choose for the Inbound, Dubai-Istanbul- Sabiha Gokcen-Lagos (DXB-SAW-LOS), Airport connecting flight. Now the website is saying that I will need a transit/evisa for the return.

I'm planning on extending my stay, so the return is of no use to me.

My question is, will I be disturbed while going, either at Nigerian airport or Istanbul Airport?
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kroomtravels: 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2019
Capitalo:
Hello gurus..
@Kagari
Pls help me on this...

I'm booking for a return ticket to Dubai via Turkish Airline. Now the outbound is Lagos-Istanbul-Dubai (LOS-IST-DXB) but I choose for the Inbound, Dubai-Istanbul- Sabiha Gokcen-Lagos (DXB-SAW-LOS), Airport connecting flight. Now the website is saying that I will need a transit/evisa for the return.

I'm planning on extending my stay, so the return is of no use to me.

My question is, will I be disturbed while going, either at Nigerian airport or Istanbul Airport?

Why that complicated itinerary when there is a cheaper and more straight forward itinerary
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Capitalo(m): 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2019
kroomtravels:

Why that complicated itinerary when there is a cheaper and more straight forward itinerary

Couldn't find a cheaper one. I'm Looking at a budget of 160k.
Pls tell me if you have one
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kroomtravels: 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2019
Capitalo:

Couldn't find a cheaper one. I'm Looking at a budget of 160k.
Pls tell me if you have one

No sir
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by lightedpath(f): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hello kagari
Pls can you help with options for a one way ticket to Shanghai on 4th April for 2 adults, 1 child and 1 infant . Thanks
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Aresej: 9:07am On Apr 10, 2019
Please can I get a ticket to Canada from on the 5th of April to May 31st?
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by TourismMan(m): 3:43am On Apr 13, 2019
kagari:
my essence on the thread

1) through different travel medium source cheap and affordable fares for travelers on a budget

2) help plan and execute safari and educational tour with key focus on East Africa/West Africa tourism potentials

3) can be reached 24 hours a day on my direct line for travel advice

4) can be reached on a daily basis on this thread for contributions and inquiries

we need to appreciate the spirit of travelling and travelling cheap

You can be very beneficial to me obviously.
God bless you for the good work you are doing. Please reply my PM.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (31) (Reply)

See The ₦155m Lamborghini That Every Plane Must Follow At Italy's Airport / Just Collected My International Passport / How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.