Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel (67783 Views)

Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares / Lagos Launches New Buses With Free Service On Five Routes / Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Concate(f): 3:41am On Mar 02, 2019
truthsayer009:

I can advise you on this, the best time to book any flight is 2 months before which is June. You should use Wakanow to check for cheapest flights, you don't particularly need to buy tickets through Wakanow, but they are the best in comparing prices all over. So Just compare prices then go over to the main Airline's website & pay. Do you get?

https://www.wakanow.com/en-ng/flights/

Anyway, I am also interested in getting a little info about your school in Vancouver, particularly the tuition. I expect your response.

Thanks for your response. I actually thought it would be cheaper to buy ticket now given that there's a longer time to the travel date. I just hope d fares won't go up by May/June.

The school is Thompson Rivers University, a total tuition of 36,000cad with a deposit of 9,500cad for an MBA. The fees quoted are for 2017/2018 academic year but I deferred my resumption to fall 2019. U can Google the school for current tuition.

Cheers!
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
truthsayer009:

I can advise you on this, the best time to book any flight is 2 months before which is June. You should use Wakanow to check for cheapest flights, you don't particularly need to buy tickets through Wakanow, but they are the best in comparing prices all over. So Just compare prices then go over to the main Airline's website & pay. Do you get?

You advicing one to buy a ticket in summer, the idea of buying 2 months earlier is wrong, you have to take note of the travel season

Secondly wakanow is a bad OTA system right now to compare fare cost

Anyway, I am also interested in getting a little info about your school in Vancouver, particularly the tuition. I expect your response.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
truthsayer009:

You advicing one to buy a ticket in summer, the idea of buying 2 months earlier is wrong, you have to take note of the travel season

2 Likes

Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 12:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
Concate:

Thanks for your response. I actually thought it would be cheaper to buy ticket now given that there's a longer time to the travel date. I just hope d fares won't go up by May/June.

The school is Thompson Rivers University, a total tuition of 36,000cad with a deposit of 9,500cad for an MBA. The fees quoted are for 2017/2018 academic year but I deferred my resumption to fall 2019. U can Google the school for current tuition.

Cheers!

I have adviced you in the post before this, you can buy now if you are absolutely sure of your travel date

1 Like

Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
kagari:

I always buy my tickets 2 months before & it's always cheaper, perhaps my experience is different anyway.

Bro! please tell me what OTA system to compare prices Bro. Because I have compared prices with them upto 3 times now I travelled & it was APT.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Concate(f): 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
kagari:

I have adviced you in the post before this, you can buy now if you are absolutely sure of your travel date

Thanks so much for this. I'm sure of the travel date so I will just buy my tickets now.

Could you please advice on the cheapest airline to book? I would be grateful if you could assist me in this regard. Here is my itinerary again:

One way, 2 adults, economy from Lagos to Vancouver int'l to depart 22 August 2019.

I look forward to your kind and prompt response.

Regards.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 8:50am On Mar 03, 2019
truthsayer009:

I always buy my tickets 2 months before & it's always cheaper, perhaps my experience is different anyway.

Bro! please tell me what OTA system to compare prices Bro. Because I have compared prices with them upto 3 times now I travelled & it was APT.

OTA means online travel agents, example like expedia.com, kiwi.com, wakanow.com.

what these guys does is, they just join itineraries which aint feasible in real life and give you a fare.

you were successsful maybe because your flight was a direct flight with no complex layovers.

hope you understand
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
Concate:

Thanks so much for this. I'm sure of the travel date so I will just buy my tickets now.

Could you please advice on the cheapest airline to book? I would be grateful if you could assist me in this regard. Here is my itinerary again:

One way, 2 adults, economy from Lagos to Vancouver int'l to depart 22 August 2019.

I look forward to your kind and prompt response.

Regards.

this is the cheapest you would actually get

lagos - vancouver

one adult: 477,800

turkish air

lagos -istanbul-montreal-vancouver

hope this helps

you can actually book through me if need be
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
Goodevening Fam,

air rwanda is doing promo

For 270,000

You can get a

- Return flight to dubai

- 3 nights (3 star hotel)

This promo runs till 13th of march

Visa is excluded, but dubai 2 weeks visa is 55,000 and its process in 3 working days

So you can contant your prefered Travel Agent now or contact me
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by CrazyJill: 12:11am On Mar 04, 2019
I also know one pretty good place to travel if you want to relax and get a very cool experience. Here it is Iceland Adventure tour. If you are a big fan of traveling, then in my opinion this option is just perfect. Here is a link to their website https://icelandadventuretours.is/. I think you can find out all the details here.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by select500: 12:56am On Mar 04, 2019
kagari:

I didnt get no message sir. What medium did you send it through?

@kagari,

Sent it to the Gmail address in your signature page.

Thanks.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by select500: 5:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
@kagari,

Can you pls let me know the available & affordable flights for Lagos-Dallas in Texas? Travel date is May 30th/31st, 2019.

Please confirm for both 1-Way and 2-Way tickets on Economy Class.

Also, pls confirm for Dallas-Lagos, for 2-Way ticket to depart on 21st May and return to Dallas, Texas on 30th/31st May.

Thanks!
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by groovychik(f): 11:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
Hi,

I requested to send you a mail. I am interested in getting more details of the cruise. Thanks

kagari:
come cruise with me this august

Florida, Miami, Mexico, Honduras

for shikili money
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by select500: 3:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
kagari:
Lets vacation this August, let us cruise the Mediterranean together

flight and visa exclusive from package

but we can handle them on your request

@kagari,

Can you pls let me know the available & affordable flights for Lagos-Dallas in Texas? Travel date is May 30th/31st, 2019.

Please confirm for both 1-Way and 2-Way tickets on Economy Class.

Also, pls confirm for Dallas-Lagos, for 2-Way ticket to depart on 21st May and return to Dallas, Texas on 30th/31st May.

Thanks!
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by groovychik(f): 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
Email has been sent. Please revert
kagari:

feel free to send me a mail
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by select500: 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
kagari:

Good afternoon,

1) for one way cheapest I got was 425,000. Emirates

Couldn't check for return cause you didn't provide any date

2) for Dallas - Lagos AND Back

KLM: 391,000

Delta: 389,000

Ok. Thanks!
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Concate(f): 12:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
kagari:

this is the cheapest you would actually get

lagos - vancouver

one adult: 477,800

turkish air

lagos -istanbul-montreal-vancouver

hope this helps

you can actually book through me if need be

Many thanks for this. I will let u know as soon as we are ready.

Thanks.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Concate(f): 6:14am On Mar 08, 2019
kagari:
If you have plans traveling this August, i would advice you dont buy your tickets now, cause cost of air fares now are high

2 weeks after Easter you can begin to buy up until the end of last week of May and first week of June

Preferably you can contact your preferred travel agent to be on the lookout for you

Bros, u are really getting me confused o. In this post u advised that we don't buy tickets now and then in ur post to me u advised me to buy now.

Which one should I follow please, buy now or buy in May/June?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply)

See The ₦155m Lamborghini That Every Plane Must Follow At Italy's Airport / Just Collected My International Passport / How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.