Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Girls: Don't Compare Your Boyfriends With Platonic Friends! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls: Don't Compare Your Boyfriends With Platonic Friends! (1393 Views)

Seven Reasons Never To Compare Your Relationship With Anyone Else’s / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Is It Right To Compare Your Partner To Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls: Don't Compare Your Boyfriends With Platonic Friends! by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 11, 2010
Some girls make the mistake of thinking that some of their male friends would make better boyfriends than their boyfriends. Note, however, that platonic friends don't know/suffer your innermost behavioural/emotional/mental/physical shortcomings as deeply, intensely and intimately as your boyfriend does. That's why the male 'friends' seem nicer and 'more understanding'. Na lie; it's often a ploy to access the honey well. When you 'elevate' a so-called platonic friend to a boyfriend 'cos you think he'll be better. . .you'll soon know better. Don't get it twisted.
Re: Girls: Don't Compare Your Boyfriends With Platonic Friends! by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 11, 2010
Now I know not what to do grin grin
Re: Girls: Don't Compare Your Boyfriends With Platonic Friends! by chinedumo(m): 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2012
it seems the poster is battling for the affection of his girl with her platonic friends
he feels she no longer appreciates him grin grin grin
Re: Girls: Don't Compare Your Boyfriends With Platonic Friends! by Mynd44: 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2012
Someone is about to lose his GF to her friend
Re: Girls: Don't Compare Your Boyfriends With Platonic Friends! by Nobody: 4:06am On Sep 02, 2012
Nice talk man. Many people have suffered cos of this
Re: Girls: Don't Compare Your Boyfriends With Platonic Friends! by Mynd44: 5:26am On Sep 02, 2012
^^
You included?
Re: Girls: Don't Compare Your Boyfriends With Platonic Friends! by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 02, 2012
^
Na you sabi
Re: Girls: Don't Compare Your Boyfriends With Platonic Friends! by Sijo01(f): 8:51am On Sep 02, 2012
Op, you are right but its a two way thing. Some of my male friends wished their girls has some of my attributes.
Re: Girls: Don't Compare Your Boyfriends With Platonic Friends! by Mynd44: 10:58am On Sep 02, 2012
val_dee: ^
Na you sabi
Park well
Re: Girls: Don't Compare Your Boyfriends With Platonic Friends! by ChrisChino(m): 11:34am On Sep 02, 2012
Ebonyeyes: Now I know not what to do grin grin
Re: Girls: Don't Compare Your Boyfriends With Platonic Friends! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2012
Mynd_44:
Park well

Come help me do it.
Re: Girls: Don't Compare Your Boyfriends With Platonic Friends! by Mynd44: 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2012
I resemble LASTMA?
Re: Girls: Don't Compare Your Boyfriends With Platonic Friends! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2012
You type like one.
Re: Girls: Don't Compare Your Boyfriends With Platonic Friends! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2012
Physical shortcomings??!?!.....Now, what could dat possibly be??

hmmmm........*thinking*

(1) (Reply)

Make A Valentine's Day Wish List / Love Her But Got To Let Her Go / Three Wonders In A Relationship That I Just Heard About Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.