Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Mob Attack Soldier Over Advances To Married Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mob Attack Soldier Over Advances To Married Woman (19898 Views)

All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) / Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? / Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Attack Soldier Over Advances To Married Woman by ologuntheo(m): 11:10am On Jan 12, 2018
so yahaya bello has not remove all those bastard humiliators called soldiers
Re: Mob Attack Soldier Over Advances To Married Woman by agukayode(m): 11:23am On Jan 12, 2018
Idle Soldier Send Ham To Sambisa

Re: Mob Attack Soldier Over Advances To Married Woman by olisaEze(m): 11:25am On Jan 12, 2018
KushyKush:
If the guy comes back with his colleagues, I hope the whole area would have been evacuated by then.

If not... grin

I guess u neva knw how kogi people roll. Dnt f*ck arnd with 'em. They nor get chill @ all grin
Re: Mob Attack Soldier Over Advances To Married Woman by Eleganza33(f): 11:29am On Jan 12, 2018
eddyslim:
Beautiful you
thanks dear
Re: Mob Attack Soldier Over Advances To Married Woman by mechanics(m): 11:30am On Jan 12, 2018
But how comes he was able to spot her, are they not married women in Lagos, I believe they were friends before.
Re: Mob Attack Soldier Over Advances To Married Woman by Eleganza33(f): 11:31am On Jan 12, 2018
Ejomax77:
E be like say you date soldier(s) before o...
funny,me date a soldier 4 wetin na,r u d only 1 wey no knw most of them they womanize
Re: Mob Attack Soldier Over Advances To Married Woman by Bollinger(m): 11:32am On Jan 12, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Choi, the soldier don buy better market.

Army no dey play with dis kind allegation. They call it fraternisation. cheesy

Dem no go even want know whether dem beat am or not. grin

It is not called fraternisation. Fraternisation is any kind of personal relationship between a senior and junior in the military. Male or female.
Re: Mob Attack Soldier Over Advances To Married Woman by Austinoiz(m): 11:33am On Jan 12, 2018
Mek them begin dey run from that community ooo because the soldier guy and his colleagues must surely swoop in on them.
Re: Mob Attack Soldier Over Advances To Married Woman by LionDeLeo: 11:34am On Jan 12, 2018
Bollinger:

It is not called fraternisation. Fraternisation is any kind of personal relationship between a senior and junior in the military. Male or female.
Not just within the military bro. Even between the military and civilians.
Re: Mob Attack Soldier Over Advances To Married Woman by Bollinger(m): 11:41am On Jan 12, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Not just within the military bro. Even between the military and civilians.

Yes very correct but the repercussions are not that severe in the civilian world so most people are hardly aware of it.
Re: Mob Attack Soldier Over Advances To Married Woman by Ejomax77(m): 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
Eleganza33:
funny,me date a soldier 4 wetin na,r u d only 1 wey no knw most of them they womanize
I know they womanize... but you illustrated it like someone with first hand experience.
Re: Mob Attack Soldier Over Advances To Married Woman by Eleganza33(f): 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ejomax77:
I know they womanize... but you illustrated it like someone with first hand experience.
na u sabi
Re: Mob Attack Soldier Over Advances To Married Woman by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
mtcheewww! married women whose advances I've been rejecting since 1804 ?? different strokes for different folks!
Re: Mob Attack Soldier Over Advances To Married Woman by sursur(m): 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
I heard the soldier later die while receiving treatment.
Re: Mob Attack Soldier Over Advances To Married Woman by RotrEmmanuel: 2:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
kennosklint:
Soldiers are overrated
After God, fear the military bro.
Re: Mob Attack Soldier Over Advances To Married Woman by IamIBK: 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
Eleganza33:
Soldiers and kpekus be like... Biko add picture

Re: Mob Attack Soldier Over Advances To Married Woman by Fourwinds: 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
I'm satisfied with this news....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady / Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? / Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.