Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady (19906 Views)

Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) / If You Already Gave Him Sex, Chances He Will Take You Seriously Is 0% / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Jennyclay(f): 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
Biko, men should stop this sick attitude. How can you buy a gift for a lady, then any misunderstanding or break-up between you two, you go back and collect the gift back from her undecided. That's a stupid attitude biko you men should stop it. Even kids don't behave like that.

Henceforth, if any man wants to get me a gift, wether iPhone, hair, car, house etc.. the receipt must contain my name and my signature. so that incase of tomorrow he wants to show his stupid and sick character I will quickly sue him to court for stealing and assault. Because he's forcefully trying to steal what belongs to me. The receipts has stated it all and it would be my evidence.

If the receipts doesn't contain my name, Biko just keep your useless gift to yourself.

Shame on all men that collect back gifts he already given to a lady. Shame!!! Shame!!! Shame!!!

28 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Hotwest: 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
I don't and will never do that!

I don't know what's in those men head but they should either learn how not to buy especially big things for a lady they will want to get back when hurt or learn to be strong and move ahead

U ladies too should also spare yourself the embarrassment of always seeking and collecting gifts from different men

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by solmusdesigns: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
cool

Well well well

Buy it in your name and keep the receipt

Buhari didn't turn Aso Rock to his personal property

You leave then I get my fvcking stuff back

Why exactly do you need a gift from your ex and old fucker

256 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by advanceDNA: 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2023
Lol......reminds me of one episode of judge judy....two pple broke up....baba ask for his diamond ring back... werey babe say na gift that she cant give it back because she has always maintained she doesnt want to remarry after her first divorce....so the ring is just a gift....... baba sue am sharpally

Judge judy told her with that her very rude look... "this is not tissue paper, its not pair of socks, or sandals....its a diamond ring....what kinda person are you" ....give him his ring back and any ither significant thing he gave to you".

Any girl that has shame and is not hungry knows any significantly expensive thing a man gave to her during dating was because she occupied office of girl friend.... once u decide u have seen another penís....... return it to him before he asks.......if he says its not neccessary ..then u carry go......

Not that u will be behaving like thief as if relationship is an employment u want to collect severance package from...

.. i buy house make u dey stay when we dey fvck...u say u no do again.... but u wan carry ur new man dey fvck inside house wey another man pay for... is that not witchcraft...??

i buy u iphone 13 u wan dey use am snap nudeś give another man... no be juju be that??
grin grin

E be like u want to be unfortunate... shó ló yá werey niii

422 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Wawelexy(m): 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2023
No matter how rich you are, any man who buys a gift worth 100k above and puts a lady who's not his mom/sis on the receipt should be sentenced to 10 years imprisonment with hard labour... Such man is one of the biggest problem we are currently facing in Nigeria...

Collect back with immediate effect whatever gift you buy for a lady who jilted or cheats on you... Don't take OP serious, she has the traits of a serial Olosho

262 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by RoadMozart(m): 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2023
We dated, while dating I bought you an iphone 12. It got into your head, you misbehaved I warned you you refused. You cheated with another man, I found out and we broke up. I will collect my phone and give it to the next person. You will go back to your Android.

Idan no dey dash babe phone

193 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2023
You mean a man can actually think of buying you a house,I mean you oo.

Let me just sell my herbs and gerrout of here.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

36 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by siofra(f): 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
Smart one!

Some of these men are so shameless. Imagine going to ask your ex for a gift you gave her. Like how low can you go

🤢🤮

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by chuksville(m): 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2023
Please you guys should ignore the OP. She escaped from one of our rehabilitation centers here in Alimosho owing to our securities being oblivious of the gate left open and we are currently searching for her.
Please kindly contact us +2340987654321 if you happen to see her anywhere. Thanks

183 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, men should stop this sick attitude. How can you buy a gift for a lady, then any misunderstanding or break-up between you two, you go back and collect the gift back from her undecided. That's a stupid attitude biko you men should stop it. Even kids don't behave like that.

Henceforth, if any man wants to get me a gift, wether iPhone, hair, car, house etc.. the receipt must contain my name and my signature. so that incase of tomorrow he wants to show his stupid and sick character I will quickly sue him to court for stealing and assault. Because he's forcefully trying to steal what belongs to me. The receipts has stated it all and it would be my evidence.

If the receipts doesn't contain my name, Biko just keep your useless gift to yourself.

Shame on all men that collect back gifts he already given to a lady. Shame!!! Shame!!! Shame!!!

Why not make it simpler for yourself.

Go to the shop buy whatever you wish in your name and go home.

One of the reasons of entering adulthood is taking responsibilities for oneself, find a job and buy things you dream about for yourself. No one will ever get the impetus to take it from you.

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by diogo23: 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
Hotwest:

I don't know what's in those men head but they should either learn how not to buy especially big things for a lady they will want to get back when hurt or learn to be strong and move ahead

U ladies too should also spare yourself the embarrassment of always seeking and collecting gifts from different men
You have never see anything

28 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by kelspinall(m): 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2023
funny when i saw a trend like this....
lastly gerrit for yaself to avoid embarrassment

18 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2023
i disagree.....many simps out there give gifts under FALSE PRETENSE, then if thats the case, the gift should be collected back.

defnition of a simp's FALSE PRETENSE:
- he gave it to you because you said you loved him but you didnt care about the mumu.
- he helped you because you told him he was your one and only, but come to find out, you had a few of these simpleton on speed dial.
- he gave you these gifts thinking it would buy your care/affection towards the mumu, but you kept treating him like dirt, even after receiving these gifts
- he gave you these gifts to buy your love, not knowing your heart belongs to some dude who probably treat you like garbage

17 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by SIMPonPatrol(m): 8:40am On Jun 16, 2023
Hotwest:

I agree with you on this cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Sirchiboy: 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Where my glk I buy give Jenny.
Return it oooo

5 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by zed7: 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
Men should be smart. Small items should be ignored, bigger items like cars and houses should be in the buyers name.

If it is in my name, it's not a gift, just a loan to you.

Meanwhile, men should ignore the rants of entitled girls on nairaland like the OP. If you see them in real life, you'd spit out of disgust. They're ain't shit. Don't take them seriously.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by WeNoGoDie(m): 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
Wawelexy:
No matter how rich you are, any man who buys a gift worth 100k above and puts a lady who's not his mom/sis on the receipt should be sentenced to 10 years imprisonment with hard labour... Such man is one of the biggest problem we are currently facing in Nigeria...

Collect back with immediate effect whatever gift you buy for a lady who jilted or cheats on you... Don't take OP serious, she has the traits of a serial Olosho

You can imagine the level of audacity these shameless ladies have. I only blame the senseIess menn that go about giving fortunes to these undeserving ingrates

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by inoki247: 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
Lol ok na....

Take your message to the court...

I don't buy the idea of taking back gift...

Buh bkuz someone dashed you a gift and your name is written on the receipt u beta forget u go chop beating drop the gift Wu receipt help unless say no be Nigeria.....

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
Lolz.... then u ladies should obey OKAFOR'S LAW as well.. case settled

Its childish tho but,
We both should keep n respect promises n gifts (except for cars & houses: we meet in court].

Okafor ti SETTLE Ę

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by Heroicvic(m): 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
V
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by sotall(m): 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by donziller(m): 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
I see no reason to buy gift that is more than #300 to any lady that is not a fam

14 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by eepeepook: 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
Women will pick the men with the worst traits then complain when they act accordingly.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by YoungLionken(m): 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
Who push this shi to front page !?

Dear men, please collect whatever it is you bought (expensive phones, wigs, and other costly item) for your woman before things went south. Nobody keeps an official property at the termination of contract..

Nigerian men have been too soft (unknowningly) when compared to other men, hence the disrespect and disregard! Other women outside Nigeria worship us..

Firstly (apart from wife), you're not supposed to be the one buying those things for her, you're not her father or job. You are a loser if you allowed her go with those things...

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by omoredia: 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
Says who?

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by STEWpid(f): 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
Chai..

There's no need collecting money or gifts from a man you know you wouldn't run anything with, except it was given to you on a neutral basis which is well defined; though some guys can be so pressurizing to give you even when you reject it.

I abhor it.

I'm never cheap!

You become emotionally indebted to a man when he gives you free money on emotional/intensional basis.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by koladebrainiac(m): 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
why not ?
Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by 43Ronin: 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2023
if thr ladies give back in return, there'd be no issues. you collect your own, she collects her own. simple

3 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by oluwaseyi0: 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2023
everybody cannot be same, some will collect it back some won't

as a lady once you don't want a man again parting away with anything that will link you to him like gifts, phone, money etc shouldn't be an issue for you at all unless if you still on the low key want him back

without him asking sef you can return the laptop, phones etc back to him so you can fully heal and move on

17 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? / Help Me!!! XVIDEOS Has Finished Me!!! / Can You Take The Risk Of Marrying A Genotype Incompartible Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.