Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

See What One Corner Did To This Baby ( Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What One Corner Did To This Baby ( Video) (538 Views)

One Corner Crooner Patapaa And His Very Well Endowed Girlfriend / Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) / VIDEO: Muslim Women Caught Doing The One Corner Dance, Shows Off Heavy Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What One Corner Did To This Baby ( Video) by donblade85555(m): 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
In the video a baby boy was sitting down quietly until he heard the "one corner song"

The 1 year old boy started dancing the one corner step.

The adults watching the boy dancing were laughing.

my question now is "is what they are doing right? is this not child abuse?"

download the video via the link
http://laughkillme.com/thread-2257.html

(1) (Reply)

. / Bridesmaids All Fell In A River As Bridge Collapses On Their Way To The Wedding / Girlfriend Wants To Move Here With Me..what Should I Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.