Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

One Corner Crooner Patapaa And His Very Well Endowed Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Corner Crooner Patapaa And His Very Well Endowed Girlfriend (6951 Views)

Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) / Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) / VIDEO: Muslim Women Caught Doing The One Corner Dance, Shows Off Heavy Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Corner Crooner Patapaa And His Very Well Endowed Girlfriend by Burgerlomo: 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
Lucky nigga shocked

Re: One Corner Crooner Patapaa And His Very Well Endowed Girlfriend by Imortal001: 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
Cool

1 Like

Re: One Corner Crooner Patapaa And His Very Well Endowed Girlfriend by Earthquake2: 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
.. And his fat girlfriend

16 Likes

Re: One Corner Crooner Patapaa And His Very Well Endowed Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
grin all I see is a chimpanzee and a hippopotamus

We now have a verified Google Adsense for sale

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Corner Crooner Patapaa And His Very Well Endowed Girlfriend by Gracesofar(m): 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
Oboy this guy is facially humble fa

2 Likes

Re: One Corner Crooner Patapaa And His Very Well Endowed Girlfriend by Gracesofar(m): 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
snowxandria:

Savagery at its peak

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Corner Crooner Patapaa And His Very Well Endowed Girlfriend by jameyjaggs: 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
Omo u dey see dis guy leg cry cry

6 Likes

Re: One Corner Crooner Patapaa And His Very Well Endowed Girlfriend by youngsahito(m): 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
The guy know better thing

1 Like

Re: One Corner Crooner Patapaa And His Very Well Endowed Girlfriend by marvin906(m): 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
I don't even know who's more uglier between them.. yuck

5 Likes

Re: One Corner Crooner Patapaa And His Very Well Endowed Girlfriend by jeff1607(m): 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
snowxandria:

fear God na

savage. lol
Re: One Corner Crooner Patapaa And His Very Well Endowed Girlfriend by phranklyn92(m): 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
marvin906:
I don't even know who's more uglier between them..
yuck
Uglier!!! angry
Re: One Corner Crooner Patapaa And His Very Well Endowed Girlfriend by ngwoli(m): 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
None iz cute
����
Re: One Corner Crooner Patapaa And His Very Well Endowed Girlfriend by sparog(m): 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2019
I've seen too many pretty girls with unwholesome pus*y to be enticed with mere pictures

Spread and let's inspect first forget all this pretty faces

1 Like

Re: One Corner Crooner Patapaa And His Very Well Endowed Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
marvin906:
I don't even know who's more uglier between them..
yuck
cc. GrammarNazi1

5 Likes

Re: One Corner Crooner Patapaa And His Very Well Endowed Girlfriend by YorubaAssasin: 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
angry
Re: One Corner Crooner Patapaa And His Very Well Endowed Girlfriend by Nbote(m): 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2019
snowxandria:

1 Like

Re: One Corner Crooner Patapaa And His Very Well Endowed Girlfriend by chucs: 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
So this girl no fear say she go break this guy leg?

1 Like

Re: One Corner Crooner Patapaa And His Very Well Endowed Girlfriend by Shygayboy(m): 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
Why do they look like Cow and Chicken?

1 Like

Re: One Corner Crooner Patapaa And His Very Well Endowed Girlfriend by keryj(f): 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
Isn't that the famous guy grin
Re: One Corner Crooner Patapaa And His Very Well Endowed Girlfriend by Yuceeluv(f): 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2019
Bia! Op, there is a difference between fat and endowed.

2 Likes

Re: One Corner Crooner Patapaa And His Very Well Endowed Girlfriend by Burgerlomo: 1:31am On Feb 14, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Bia! Op, there is a difference between fat and endowed.

grin

Re: One Corner Crooner Patapaa And His Very Well Endowed Girlfriend by modskiller(m): 3:51am On Feb 14, 2019
snowxandria:

Re: One Corner Crooner Patapaa And His Very Well Endowed Girlfriend by Burgerlomo: 4:07am On Feb 14, 2019
snowxandria:

Re: One Corner Crooner Patapaa And His Very Well Endowed Girlfriend by Speedyconnect15: 10:05am On Feb 14, 2019
No bad
Re: One Corner Crooner Patapaa And His Very Well Endowed Girlfriend by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:07am On Feb 14, 2019
Too fat
Re: One Corner Crooner Patapaa And His Very Well Endowed Girlfriend by Yuceeluv(f): 7:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin true story.

Burgerlomo:

grin

(1) (Reply)

Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! / What Does This Girl Mean By This? [Pics] / Please Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Costing Me My Entire Happiness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.