Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Why Are Some People Selfish In Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some People Selfish In Relationships? (859 Views)

15 Signs You’r Being Selfish In A Relationship / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around / Ladies 11 Signs You’re Selfish In Bed Because It Isn't Just A Guy Thing(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some People Selfish In Relationships? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some People Selfish In Relationships? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
I have never selfish before, I only buyfish
Re: Why Are Some People Selfish In Relationships? by BiafranBushBoy: 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
Add SOME to the title of this post.
Re: Why Are Some People Selfish In Relationships? by jonaifame22(m): 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
cos humans are a rational being
Re: Why Are Some People Selfish In Relationships? by donstan18: 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nawaooo,....Una node tire?

Re: Why Are Some People Selfish In Relationships? by dingbang(m): 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
I think I am interested in this thread
Re: Why Are Some People Selfish In Relationships? by KushyKush: 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
Some people want everything to be all about them. In everything it is always "me"
Re: Why Are Some People Selfish In Relationships? by Pierohandsome: 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
Weakness most times needs the other partner to help them come out of it. And u must be tolerant enough to help them out of it in luv ,not force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some People Selfish In Relationships? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Weakness most times needs the other partner to help them come out of it. And u must be tolerant enough to help them out of it in luv ,not force.

Re: Why Are Some People Selfish In Relationships? by Pierohandsome: 8:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
jodiva:

What right do the partner have to place demands on the other party's imperfections when they are also undergoing refinded themselves? Worstcase scenario, these people are more intolerant of their partner's weakness(es)

How balanced is such a relationship?
nothing like having to place a demand, weakness is part of everybody ,nobody is perfect. Everyone has their shortcomings and u must understand who ur partner is b4 u can truly claim to luv him or her. U have ur own weakness too
Re: Why Are Some People Selfish In Relationships? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
Pierohandsome:
nothing like having to place a demand, weakness is part of everybody ,nobody is perfect. Everyone has their shortcomings and u must understand who ur partner is b4 u can truly claim to luv him or her. U have ur own weakness too
Re: Why Are Some People Selfish In Relationships? by Pierohandsome: 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
jodiva:

You seem to be quicker to comment than understand the thread. A chick knows she has many flaws, wants to be tolerated, but the few flaws in the guy,she doesn't want to tolerate. This is the scenario, people wanting to be tolerated and loved and embraced, when they themself are a work in the process. Seems to me like unbalance tolerance

Cc: FidelMalek
that is still weakness. U are the one not getting it. Intolerance is a weakness too ,wch u must understand too
Re: Why Are Some People Selfish In Relationships? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
Pierohandsome:
that is still weakness. U are the one not getting it. Intolerance is a weakness too ,wch u must understand too

I gerrit. Selfishness at its prime
Re: Why Are Some People Selfish In Relationships? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
These days everybody is selfish in relationship.
Re: Why Are Some People Selfish In Relationships? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2018
Chikita66:
These days everybody is selfish in relationship.

I think this is our joker of the day, thank you

Is this Rorachy?
Re: Why Are Some People Selfish In Relationships? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
jodiva:

You seem to be quicker to comment than understand the thread. A chick knows she has many flaws, wants to be tolerated, but the few flaws in the guy,she doesn't want to tolerate. This is the scenario, people wanting to be tolerated and loved and embraced, when they themself are a work in the process. Seems to me like unbalance tolerance

Cc: FidelMalek
Exactly.. This is what i'm facing right now.. She even ended the call on me this nyte.. I tolerate her sh1t but she rubs mine in my face.. She needs to go...its too early in the yr for over jealous drama queens

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Top 10 Most Curvy Female Celebrities In Africa / Nigerians Give 5 Amazing Reasons Why Some Ladies Love Bad Boys (see Reactions) / Vacancy For Sex Doll Tester, Worth Up To N17m A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.