Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances (2296 Views)

Stop Dating One Man, Date At Least 3 Guys If You Want That Ring – Tacha Advises / Let’s Talk!! Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With His Parents / Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances by swindo1(m): 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
should a man date if he is still struggling with finances
Re: Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances by RoyalBlak007: 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
If he wants
to grin

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
should a lady date if she has nothing to bring to the table? food for taught

3 Likes

Re: Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances by xedyl(m): 8:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
swindo1:

He shud do part-time dating.
Re: Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances by olasaad(f): 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
No he should go and hustle first. It should be one step at a time

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances by Jodha(f): 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
Dating would be a distraction to yhur hussle..
Re: Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
olasaad:
thats What Broke Girls Will Say

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances by roarik(f): 9:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
NO
Re: Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances by roarik(f): 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
NO..hustle first wink
Re: Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances by Blackhawk03(f): 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
His choice mahn.
Re: Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances by Xinzu: 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
Jodha:
Dating would be a distraction to yhur hussle..

So make we no fùck because we broke ABI?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances by Xinzu: 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
olasaad:

Is it a relationship or a charity?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances by Jodha(f): 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
Xinzu:

So make we no fùck because we broke ABI?

Yes..hold yhurself till yhure man enough...
Re: Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances by Saintdaprince(m): 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
A man need to hold his manhood to direct his urine.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances by Xinzu: 10:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
Jodha:

My being man enough has very little to do with my pocket and quite alot to do with how well I can beat your _cunt.

Who says two broke people can't even date in peace? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
[color=#000099][/color] undecided

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nay, too risky, his heart will be broken into pieces.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances by Xinzu: 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
humeeh:
LMFAO!
Don't know why I'm finding this question funny..
Fine,we can't rule out the importance of finance in a relationship just in case needs arise buh then, finance shouldn't be a strong factor to determine if you gonna go into a relationship or not.. Like what makes one so sure if you still struggling and in love,you won't get to make it or it's only when you're rich you'd get a serious relationship?
And relationships ain't primarily meant for financial assistance anyways..
Like bae,you were surviving before you met the guy mbok..

I want to recharge your phone for this comment. Lemmie know how to get it across to you!!
Re: Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
Xinzu:

I want to recharge your phone for this comment. Lemmie know how to get it across to you!!
Oyaaaa! Xinzu be bursting my brain... Will send a pm grin
Re: Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances by Xinzu: 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
humeeh:

Oyaaaa! Xinzu be bursting my brain... Will send a pm grin

A statue needs to be erected in your honour. These girls don't have half the sense you blessed them with, leave den make dem dey jonze. grin

Mrsinzunation1@gmail.com is the mailbox to reach, mami. wink
Re: Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
Xinzu:

A statue needs to be erected in your honour. These girls don't have half the sense you blessed them with, leave den make dem dey jonze. grin

Mrsinzunation1@gmail.com is the mailbox to reach, mami. wink
No qualms. Okorocha is valuable in that department cheesy
Alright

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances by Xinzu: 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
humeeh:
No qualms. Okorocha is valuable in that department cheesy Alright
Piece of cake, he's my state governor. grin
Re: Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
Jodha:

Why do you spell those words in that manner?. It could become part of you in the future that you won't realise when you'll put it down officially.

Is it not the same energy you used in writing "Yhu" that'll use to type "You?" grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances by Figger(m): 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
All these hoes that sees relationship as employment will say no

3 Likes

Re: Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances by kaboninc(m): 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
Jodha:

Just look hat yhu...Negodu...see am smh undecided undecided
Re: Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances by kaboninc(m): 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
humeeh:
LMFAO!
Don't know why I'm finding this question funny..
Fine,we can't rule out the importance of finance in a relationship just in case needs arise buh then, finance shouldn't be a strong factor to determine if you gonna go into a relationship or not.. Like what makes one so sure if you still struggling and in love,you won't get to make it or it's only when you're rich you'd get a serious relationship?
And relationships ain't primarily meant for financial assistance anyways..
Like bae,you were surviving before you met the guy mbok..

Ehen...I see...and when you meet a guy who is wealthier than you....you start showing your true color shey?
Re: Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
kaboninc:

Ehen...I see...and when you meet a guy who is wealthier than you....you start showing your true color shey?
Which your true colour? undecided
Re: Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances by kaboninc(m): 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
humeeh:

Which your true colour? undecided

yes...your true colour. the one you are currently showing me now....
Re: Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances by jaksmillioniar: 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
kimbraa:
Why do you spell those words in that manner?. It could become part of you in the future that you won't realise when you'll put it down officially.

Is it not the same energy you used in writing "Yhu" that'll use to type "You?" grin
shes not matured

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances by squarelead(m): 11:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
It depends on the parties involved. And people always making relationship look like something you must benefit financially from. How about working together to achieve a purpose in life?

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances by SilentBang(m): 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
swindo1:

Dating isnt reserved for any partcular group of people so yes he can!

The lady might even help his hustle, spiritually, physically, and otherwise... actually can make him a better person overall.

then again lets say he shouldnt and didnt date and his hustle finally pays off... you ll see that marriage becomes another issue, usually mistakes are bound to happen,,, then before you say jack, you are finished! cheesy cheesy

The thing is as a broke dude mind who you date, dont even try to date a slay queen, you will be slaughtered! and left more broke than you were...

Date! but date wisely amigos.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
All these money hungry stink hole b!tches hiding behind screens. Rapture delete you to trash pit of hell

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Posts Photos Of Himself Unclad In Bed With 7 Different Women / Huddah Monroe Shows Off Her Very Sexy Curvy Backside In A Swimsuit (photos) / Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.