Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions (7910 Views)

“why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady / Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Explorers(m): 6:38am On Apr 25, 2018

1 Share

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Khd95(m): 6:41am On Apr 25, 2018
Mo salah isssa small god

3 Likes

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by KendrickAyomide: 6:41am On Apr 25, 2018
cry
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:42am On Apr 25, 2018
grin

I agree with the girls... wink The truth must be heard ooo but broke men will be hissing over this matter.. grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 25, 2018
Crazy
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by ckmayoca: 6:49am On Apr 25, 2018
na both if em sabi.
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by AstroG: 6:51am On Apr 25, 2018
Am in Support of that,
How can you go into without been at least financially stable?,
F u do,u will be frustrated,feel insecure because u will be Thinkin that d girl is Cheating on You...
MAKE MONEY,SPEND SOME OF IT ON UR GIRL,U WILL THE "NICKI MINAJ" IN HER
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Lalas247(f): 6:54am On Apr 25, 2018
Mo salah said Yes grin why not

You can make a lovely date for two .. by just cooking a meal u gave at home .. take table out .. get few drink from oya sikira .. and wine and dine a chic

Material things will only attract the likes ... she has to see beyond money so yes you can date but options will be limited ... or how the hell did our 4 fathers court .. with Gucci belt and Ferrari abi undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by mikejj(m): 6:57am On Apr 25, 2018
sure i concur,,,arrange your life well before jumping into any relationship,,, a woman is a project topic on her own..bkiaful

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Olalan(m): 7:02am On Apr 25, 2018
Been broken doestrogen not deny anyone the right to love and be loved, he just has to maintain his lane by not going after a pepper dem gang slay queen

5 Likes

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by mikejj(m): 7:03am On Apr 25, 2018
Lalas247:

You can make a lovely date for two .. by just cooking a meal u gave at home .. take table out .. get few drink from oya sikira .. and wine and dine a chic

Material things will only attract the likes ... she has to see beyond money so yes you can date but options will be limited ... or how the hell did our 4 fathers court .. with Gucci belt and Ferrari abi undecided
. true but this in this 21st century..the heart of most ladies has been poisoned with money and materialism....u suffer with a girl nd one guy will just come from Yankee and pay her bills and she is gone.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by shaybebaby(f): 7:03am On Apr 25, 2018
Should a woman date if she is struggling with finances?

Date all you want but don't bring kids into the mix. EOD!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 25, 2018
who send am??
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Lalas247(f): 7:06am On Apr 25, 2018
mikejj:
. true but this in this 21st century..the heart of most ladies has been poisoned with money and materialism....u suffer with a girl nd one guy will just come from Yankee and pay her bills and she is gone.

It’s the economy ... don’t blame most ..
Also not easy to find work too ... but I how did it get poisoned .. you men conditioned ladies to feel they need it ... it’s like an exchange if u want something you leave something mentality ...
Dating don’t mean you must spend money that’s what ppl fail to realise...

3 Likes

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by iammo(m): 7:12am On Apr 25, 2018
It depends,
A broke northern man from one core northern village, can date, marry and even have lots of kids. Similarly a broke British man can love, date and even have kids, knowing he stands to get benefits from the government. However A broke Lagos man should avoid dating for his own good

4 Likes

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by vizkiz: 7:22am On Apr 25, 2018
Only an unfortunate fellow will be looking for dates instead of struggling to become financially liberated.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 25, 2018
It goes to show that some ladies are merely financial liabilities

They can't see themselves as financially independent in a relationship, but when anyone confront them with these allegations, they will find it insultive

Here is a fun fact; I am not struggling to get money in order to date a lady that is probably enjoying a romantic experience with another man while I am struggling despite being poor herself, I am hustling for myself and to appreciate those that are ready to stand beside me through the process

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by don4real18(m): 7:32am On Apr 25, 2018
I don't support a guy going into a relationship being broke but what happens if you were financially stable and in a relationship but later become broke. Will the lady breakup with you?
So, love should be the basis after all, we have so many broke girls going into a relationship. I still remember when two broke friends physically assaulted themselves over me that didn't have a slight interest in them. I only get attracted to ladies who do something with their lives and assist those who wants to make something of themselves

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Auladimeji(m): 7:33am On Apr 25, 2018
wink I cant be struggling and still love
I struggle to live a comfortable life,i cant add another load abeg.
Even if i'm struggling i cant date Nigeria lady.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Headlesschicken(m): 7:36am On Apr 25, 2018
undecided Check d age bracket of d ladies making dix comments none r up to 30 they fink dey would remain young forever until when dey get to d reality phase of dia life's n no serious man x forthcoming then u shall hear dem change dia stories, smh....

4 Likes

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 7:43am On Apr 25, 2018
Read thru all. Its fact to get ur finances straight first.

However a financially liberated man prefers a woman he knew while he was struggling as a wife.

Many famous young men still regret why they don't have gfs before they made it.

And only few girls will be lucky to find made men. Many will end up as baby mamas to broke guys

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by mikejj(m): 7:53am On Apr 25, 2018
Lalas247:

It’s the economy ... don’t blame most ..
Also not easy to find work too ... but I how did it get poisoned .. you men conditioned ladies to feel they need it ... it’s like an exchange if u want something you leave something mentality ...
Dating don’t mean you must spend money that’s what ppl fail to realise...

. the system of not spending money worked very well during the days of our grandfathers and mother...where u you don't need to date or do courtship before getting a wife.. then when you are a hardworking farmer and you have big barns of yams.nkechi and choima will fall you.
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by lumzybo: 7:59am On Apr 25, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I agree with the girls... wink The truth must be heard ooo but broke men will be hissing over this matter.. grin

You speak as if broke is synonymous to guys only. What about broke ladies? It should go both ways ma'am. Broke ass ladies shouldn't also. angry

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Ologogoro: 8:05am On Apr 25, 2018
I don't know about other countries, but here in Nigeria I swear you don't even need dating any girl. Being in a relationship is just a free access to those girls puzzzy broke or no broke u can fvvvck anyone you want I swear they're cheap.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by profmsboi(m): 8:06am On Apr 25, 2018
Mo. Sallah scored two goals yesterday

Wow!
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 25, 2018
Lalas247:

4 Likes

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by EagleScribes: 8:12am On Apr 25, 2018
No finance............. No romance
Issa simple something

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Oyindidi(f): 8:12am On Apr 25, 2018
No money No erection
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:12am On Apr 25, 2018
lumzybo:

You speak as if broke is synonymous to guys only. What about broke ladies? It should go both ways ma'am. Broke ass ladies shouldn't also. angry

But the question is was being thrown for men na.. grin
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 25, 2018
mikejj:
she will still dump the the yankee guy eventually and run with another guy to canada cheesy.happened to one of my colleague"s elder brother.
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
No money No erection
oyin oyin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
e don tey wey i hear dat quote grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Oyindidi(f): 8:17am On Apr 25, 2018
lefulefu:

oyin oyin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
e don tey wey i hear dat quote grin grin grin
Good morning Tom! How was your night?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? / A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears / Nude Pictures For Blackmail - What You Can Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.