Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

In Need Of A Lady With Masters - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of A Lady With Masters (2479 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Need Of A Lady With Masters by Ejiod(m): 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
majekdom2:
masters lady no dey where u dey do PhD. Na nairaland you wan find masters student. 90 percent of ladies here are either fullhousewives, students, jobseekers. NL is not a best place. My opinion tho.
U are right bro.I guess such probability of seeing such a person is like 0.5%
Re: In Need Of A Lady With Masters by AryEmber(f): 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
Masters Ko, Mistress ni
Re: In Need Of A Lady With Masters by BabbanBura(m): 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
majekdom2:
masters lady no dey where u dey do PhD. Na nairaland you wan find masters student. 90 percent of ladies here are either fullhousewives, students, jobseekers. NL is not a best place. My opinion tho.

Haba Bros, why undermining our babes now. We get lady profs for here wallahi.
I know babes on Nairaland with masters and Phd. i also know one doing her Phd right now.
Do not under rate Nairaland pls
Re: In Need Of A Lady With Masters by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
BabbanBura:

Haba Bros, why undermining our babes now. We get lady profs for here wallahi.
I know babes on Naiaraland with masters and Phd. i also know one doing her Phd right now.
Do not under rate Nairaland pls
check the adjective 90 percent.I never said all. But a majority. Of course there are females on the educational and travel thread pursuing post graduate degrees but compare to other threads. Infact babies with such degrees are not active.
Re: In Need Of A Lady With Masters by BabbanBura(m): 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
majekdom2:
check the adjective 90 percent.I never said all. But a majority. Of course there are females on the educational and travel thread pursuing post graduate degrees but compare to other threads. Infact babies with such degrees are not active.

You are right Bro
Re: In Need Of A Lady With Masters by boiz2men(m): 12:13am On Jan 20, 2018
pocohantas:

Shebi you dey form hard man?
I thought men don't need attention in a relationship.
Continue moving on o...na your work.

Lol.. See trolling. Form hard man ke?

It's you people that do that na.

Not like I need attention or something but our case was something else. I have a 9 to 5 job on weekdays, then I close from work and retire home to do some runs job. On Saturday, I do another job where I consult from 10 to 3. Yet, I still called her and try to have a chat with her almost everyday. But my messages get replied the next day.. Can she be busier than this? It's unfortunate I have zero tolerance for all these una shakara and yanga... I see ladies every day... Why should one be feeling too big when her father is not in Forbes list... grin grin grin

Yesoo I move on very fast. Babes begin to wonder if I ever loved them... I used to beg ladies a lot sha... And I still got hurt..
Re: In Need Of A Lady With Masters by bankulizer: 12:56am On Jan 20, 2018
Ejiod:
I'm quite sapiosexual to an extent.
I'm 28 looking for a smart lady who I can rub minds with.im currently a data analyst/software developer . currently a PhD student. Bioinformatics is my discipline. I'm more of a melancholy. PM .

Can we discuss a software programming business?

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Lady With Masters by Ejiod(m): 1:12am On Jan 20, 2018
bankulizer:

Can we discuss a software programming business?
Sure bro
I just released an app on nodejs/mongoDB. Fully server side.
Re: In Need Of A Lady With Masters by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 20, 2018
I laugh when someone says he's sapiosexual just because he is acquiring formal education. It is far far more than just degrees peeps.

I had my first and second degree in Nigeria, had yet another masters in the US and currently taking PhD classes (though on and off) yet I can't say I'm sapiosexual.

Being addictive to or aroused by intelligence is more than mere love to acquire educational certificates.
Re: In Need Of A Lady With Masters by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 20, 2018
Deseo:

This confirms you are not a sapiosexual.

OP may be OR may not be sapiosexual truly. BUT this obviously doesn't confirm OR say otherwise.

So you are wrong.
Re: In Need Of A Lady With Masters by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 20, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
I laugh when someone says he's sapiosexual just because he is acquiring formal education. It is far far more than just degrees peeps.

I had my first and second degree in Nigeria, had yet another masters in the US and currently taking PhD classes (though on and off) yet I can't say I'm sapiosexual.

Being addictive to or aroused by intelligence is more than mere love to acquire educational certificates.

True.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Lady With Masters by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 20, 2018
Ejiod:
I'm quite sapiosexual to an extent.
I'm 28 looking for a smart lady who I can rub minds with.im currently a data analyst/software developer . currently a PhD student. Bioinformatics is my discipline. I'm more of a melancholy. PM .

OP please take some good pictures of yourself. That pic of your profile is Trash.

ladies don't care about your Sapiosexual ass !!! If you are not looking good, they won't buy anything you have to sell.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Lady With Masters by Ejiod(m): 5:30am On Jan 20, 2018
CaptainJeffry:

Inasmuch I would wanna buy into this idea of urs sir. I never outrightly said I'm sapiosexual.
I used the word "toAnExtent" .Its
used to indicate the degree to which something exists, happens, or is true. ◊ If you say that something is true to an extent, to some extent, or to a certain extent, you mean that it is partly but not completely true. To an extent it literally means an inclination or propensity to be true.more like probability.
Re: In Need Of A Lady With Masters by Ejiod(m): 5:33am On Jan 20, 2018
truthsayer009:

OP may be OR may not be sapiosexual truly. BUT this obviously doesn't confirm OR say otherwise.

So you are wrong.
U have a firm grip on logical reasoning. People like u will be great if u venture into computer programming
Re: In Need Of A Lady With Masters by bankulizer: 8:19am On Jan 20, 2018
Ejiod:

Sure bro
I just released an app on nodejs/mongoDB. Fully server sides

Can you check my topic on my profile? It has to do with automated gas pumps and automated tank gauges. Solutions for Automated Filling Station
Re: In Need Of A Lady With Masters by Ejiod(m): 9:17am On Jan 20, 2018
bankulizer:

Can you check my topic on my profile? It has to do with automated gas pumps and automated tank gauges. Solutions for Automated Filling Station
Im deeply amazed with this A class project .
I don't know which language u are working on because my main line is expending Python & R language for machine learning & Data analysis.
To make such feat stand out I suggest u seek C++ experts..
Re: In Need Of A Lady With Masters by bankulizer: 10:14am On Jan 20, 2018
Ejiod:

Im deeply amazed with this A class project .
I don't know which language u are working on because my main line is expending Python & R language for machine learning & Data analysis.
To make such feat stand out I suggest u seek C++ experts..

Your main Python & R language is also very useful. How do you think the C++ would help out with this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Breast is For Men / How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship? / Since My Birth, No Man Has Ever Approached Me – 22yrs Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.