Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

I Love Her But We Always Fight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But We Always Fight (1504 Views)

Is It Possible For A Girl You Always Fight With Eventually Fall In Love With You / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But We Always Fight by Ramos16(m): 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hey guys,

I am in a relationship with this beautiful Yoruba girl whom I love dearly, I am Idoma. I would do anything to make this girl happy, and I am sure she will do the same, I have seen her go out of her way just to make me smile so I have no doubt for that. I don't mind marrying, as a matter of fact, I have thought about asking her to marry me a lot of times already, but the problem is that we fight quite easily, we can hardly be together for 2 days without having a quarrel about something extremely trivial.

Right now we have not talked about 2 weeks going, but I am sure of what she feels about me and also sure of what I feel. I won't deny I can be a hard guy to deal with, I like to do things my way, and she likes to do things her own way, a lot of times she advises me I listen but I don't implement and that makes her angry, especially when things go south afterward.

It is not all bad in the relationship, the times we spend together I will not trade for anything, I was supposed to see her in December but could not because of a couple of unforeseen circumstances, and that is actually the reason we are fighting now.

I want to ask her to marry me, but I am afraid it might get worst in the marriage.
Re: I Love Her But We Always Fight by Kenzico(m): 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hmmm...
Re: I Love Her But We Always Fight by Neimar: 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
m
Re: I Love Her But We Always Fight by nuggarito: 10:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
There is a thin line between love and being compatible for marriage both of you are not compatible, my opinion sha.
Re: I Love Her But We Always Fight by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
Fights happen inevitably in relationships. What you should both work on is making sure it doesn't last for too long, and being able to say sorry when any of you realize your wrongs. I don't see a problem here.
Re: I Love Her But We Always Fight by Burger01(m): 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
Patience is the key.... Just be patient with her. Women are terrible creatures we have to live with...they are all the same. Patience is the key to every home. smiley
Re: I Love Her But We Always Fight by mikejj(m): 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
hey bro..take her out and apologies to her even if she is the one who is at fault..u guys should talk and get to understand yourself.avoid tinz that causes quarel ok.dont turn ur relationship into mayweather vs mcgregor or royal rumble.
Re: I Love Her But We Always Fight by Yian1(m): 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
Op, it is part of relationship to fight each other to understand each other and to know each other's 'but(s)'. Try and go see her, let her know you still love her. Both of you should discuss about your relationship very well, you should find ways to stop any imminent argument /fight. And both of you should learn to say 'sorry' each time one of you is at fault. Lastly, don't forget to invite me on your wedding day. It is well!
Re: I Love Her But We Always Fight by Cowbuoy: 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
You guys should consider picking up a WWE form then... grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But We Always Fight by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
Cowbuoy:
You guys should consider picking up a WWE form then... grin grin
Re: I Love Her But We Always Fight by CaptainStephen(m): 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
You guys should get this bed to help your fighting grin grin
*Runs away

Re: I Love Her But We Always Fight by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2018
You are stubborn and she is stubborn, it can't work, one has to bend a lil and be submissive for the relationship to work out.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But We Always Fight by habsydiamond(m): 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
God don show u the Nigeria change wey dey Ur life....the best thing to do is to let are go.....when two people fight a lot in a relationship means there is no understanding.....scatter it and find Ur own partner...but beware of black markets too
Re: I Love Her But We Always Fight by saabright(m): 11:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
mikejj:
hey bro..take her out and apologies to her even if she is the one who is at fault..u guys should talk and get to understand yourself.avoid tinz that causes quarel ok.dont turn ur relationship into mayweather vs mcgregor or royal rumble.

take her out and apologies to her even if she is the one at fail
t?
Do it repeatedly and officially become the one to always apologize even if she is glaringly wrong in the future.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But We Always Fight by internationalman(m): 11:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
Chikita66:
You are stubborn and she is stubborn, it can't work, one has to bend a lil and be submissive for the relationship to work out.
The both of them should marry each other...

Would you rather marry a stubborn someone when u are a calm type?
Re: I Love Her But We Always Fight by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
internationalman:

The both of them should marry each other...

Would you rather marry a stubborn someone when u are a calm type?
Yes, am calm naturally and my calmness will calm a stubborn folk. I'm talking from experience.
Re: I Love Her But We Always Fight by internationalman(m): 11:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
Chikita66:
Yes, am calm naturally and my calmness will calm a stubborn folk. I'm talking from experience.
Please don't, u deserve a calm person like you.
If u marry a stubborn someone they will take advantage of your calmness

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But We Always Fight by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
internationalman:

Please don't, u deserve a calm person like you.
If u marry a stubborn someone they will take advantage of your calmness
What if am attracted to stubborn folks? cheesy.
Re: I Love Her But We Always Fight by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 13, 2018
Calm should marry calm. Best ever.
I can't marry a stubborn man, cos am stubborn sha, and calm also.

Anyways am inbetween. undecided
Re: I Love Her But We Always Fight by Macgreat(m): 12:24am On Jan 13, 2018
Yian1:
Op, it is part of relationship to fight each other to understand each other and to know each other's 'but(s)'. Try and go see her, let her know you still love her. Both of you should discuss about your relationship very well, you should find ways to stop any imminent argument /fight. And both of you should learn to say 'sorry' each time one of you is at fault. Lastly, don't forget to invite me on your wedding day. It is well!

They are some people, not matter how much you say sorry they still will keep malice with you.

This guy's case looks like it. Why will someone not speak with you for 2 whole week and you still want to marry her.

Op,

Maturity in a relationship is when you fight , you still get along almost immediately.

Have you seen two friends fight crazy then after walk to a nearby pharmacy together to get treatment. Now, this is maturity and true friendship.

When you quarrel your friend and it last more than a day, know that one of you ain't matured enough and can't handle marriage.

In marriage, you'll be in each other's face! Nothing like ; I'm going away for few days. You'll sleep in same bed!

I can not live in same house with someone that keep malice, that's pure immaturity.

Op, too many fights . . . You ain't on same page simple. No common ground. Different values.

Do you want to know if you truly love here? Stop having sex with her in the next 8 months.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But We Always Fight by Newboss(m): 12:39am On Jan 13, 2018
I pity the foools taking this trivially! angry

Those are the foools who think that it's normal to fight! angry

Domestic violence loading... angry

You both better train yourselves on how to be calm headed, or just find your way out of that nonsense you call relationship! angry

Abusing each other emotionally et al, and still claiming love! angry

This is why I see marriage as an unnecessary stuff! angry

Folks like you and her will DEFINITELY divorce or separate! angry

Don't say you weren't warned! angry You 2 WILL be cat and dogs after marriage! angry Marriage brings out the worst monsters in people! angry So make sure you deal with your monsters beforehand! angry

Marriage is not for this generation because in the days of marriage, what we had was chauvinism! angry That's no longer the case now! angry So you WILL basically have 2 captains on a ship! angry That's against human nature! angry

Before, the woman is put down (chauvinism) while the man is the boss! angry.That's not the case any more! angry

It was natural before, hence easy going! angry But in this generation, it's no longer natural! angry Hence, would need a lot of compromise to go well without serious issues! angry Unfortunately, you can only choose what you would do, not what the other person would do! angry So, you are at the mercy of the people you are married to! angry

Hence, your life is F*CKED from behind! angry
Re: I Love Her But We Always Fight by Ramos16(m): 12:42am On Jan 13, 2018
Newboss:

You both better train yourself on how to be calm headed, or just find your way out of that nonsense you call relationship! angry

Don't say you weren't warned! angry You 2 WILL be cat and dogs after marriage! angry Marriage brings out the worst monsters in people! angry So make sure you deal with your monsters beforehand! angry

The reason why I have posted this is that I feel exactly what you've just said
Re: I Love Her But We Always Fight by youcanmakeit: 12:46am On Jan 13, 2018
Newboss:

You both better train yourself on how to be calm headed, or just find your way out of that nonsense you call relationship! angry

Bro, you are the most reasonable person on this thread

(1) (Reply)

One Word For Her / We Met In NYSC Camp & We Are Set For Wedding.(pre-wedding Photo) / Slay Queen Beaten Thoroughly For Stealing Sp3rm After Sex For Ritual Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.