Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Spectranet 4g Lte Bags Ntita Award As The Best Isp In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Spectranet 4g Lte Bags Ntita Award As The Best Isp In Nigeria (445 Views)

Does Isp In Nigeria Record This? / Can Isp In Nigeria See Or Know My Physical location / What Is The Best ISP For Small Businesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spectranet 4g Lte Bags Ntita Award As The Best Isp In Nigeria by techbloga: 12:49am On Jan 13, 2018
The Spectranet 4G LTE Internet Service Provider has been acknowledged to be the best and leading in the internet broadband market in Nigeria.

In the most recent report compiled by the Nigeria Telecommunication Regulator, Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) said, Spectranet have nearly 50% of the customer market share comprising SMEs and households in Nigeria, Spectranet was adjudged the leading Internet Service Provider (ISP) beating 36 other ISPs to the feat.

The feat is coming at a time Spectranet 4G LTE was announced the Internet Service Provider of the year at the Nigeria Tech Innovation and Telecom Awards in recognition of the brand’s innovative internet solutions.

Mike Ogor, Head Marketing, Spectranet 4G LTE, Speaking on the award says,

The figures released by NCC are a testimony to the popularity of Spectranet and the value it offers to its customers. NTITA recognition is significant to Spectranet 4G LTE brand and we will use these achievements to strengthen our resolve to keep the brand Spectranet focused on staying Affordable, Faster and Reliable.

Also the Chief Executive Officer of Spectranet 4G LTE, Ajayi Awasthi, assured that the brand would sustain its innovative drive and roll out more benefits to customers and the enterprise internet market in Nigeria. Thank you Nigeria for making us No.1 in ISP market!

Spectranet 4G LTE has already received several awards of as being the Best Internet Service and 4G LTE Provider in Nigeria in 2016 and 2017.

History explained how Spectranet ISP was the first to bring the 4G LTE Internet Service to Nigeria, before this accomplishment, the brand is also believed to be the best network provider with its affordable, fast and reliable internet connection to offices and homes in Nigeria.

Spectranet 4G LTE Internet service is currently available to some states like Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt and Ibadan.

Source: http://www.techsphere.com.ng/spectranet-4g-lte-bags-ntita-award/
Re: Spectranet 4g Lte Bags Ntita Award As The Best Isp In Nigeria by Nltaliban(m): 1:22am On Jan 13, 2018
I don't care what the topic of this thread is. All I want to say is, buhari has proven himself as the worst thing to have happened to humanity after the great flood in the Bible.
Bringing somebody like Buhari to national politics is not only a mistake but also a dis-service to the country because he is best fittest as a provincial leaders, a cult hero for the almajiris."- Arewa youth.

Nigerians are ready to vote.
Please get your voters cards ready, February 2019 is almost here.
BACK2DAURA

3 Likes

Re: Spectranet 4g Lte Bags Ntita Award As The Best Isp In Nigeria by fajob: 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2018
Congrats

(1) (Reply)

I Have Finally Launched My Traffic/youtube B0t For Your Mad Traffic / Let Us Make Your Blog Looks Pro With Newspaper Theme Just For 5k / Site For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.