Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

See Why Women Hate To Date Broke Guys And Why It's A Big Deal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Why Women Hate To Date Broke Guys And Why It's A Big Deal (653 Views)

Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Women Hate To Date Broke Guys And Why It's A Big Deal by johnmj200(m): 1:22am On Jan 13, 2018
@Spellsmedia

Apparently, women have come to the conclusion that broke dudes don’t deserve to be in a relationship. While this might seem a little harsh, these women have their reasons for taking such a stand. Obviously, broke guys aren’t okay with this position, and their rich brothers are showing their support in solidarity.

As a woman gets past her teenage years, she begins to have a more realistic perception of life, and this affects her taste and expectations in men. As a teenager, a woman tends to be more attracted to good-looking guys and those with a swag for days.

But as she advances in age, she realises that good looks and swag can’t be used to buy things in the market or collect money in the bank. She becomes aware of the importance of money and tries to ensure that she’s well covered in that area.

Let’s take a look at some reasons why most women hate to date broke ass dudes.

1. Lack of financial security
A woman wants to feel secured in finances. While she may truly love a guy, she wants to be sure that he’s capable of taking care of not just her present needs but any emergencies that may arise. She doesn’t want to lack the basic things in life especially when there are guys out there who can give her those things. Wanting financial security is far from gold-digging. A broke guy can barely take care of himself let alone someone else. If she chooses to be with him, she’ll have to “manage” most of the time, and managing is a thing most women detest. Why manage when you can have more?

1. No romance
As the popular saying goes: “There’s no romance without finance.” When two adults come together to have a relationship, it takes more than love for them to have a good time. Even the greatest of love stands the chance of fading away without romance to keep the fire burning.

When a guy is loaded, he’s better equipped to be romantic. He could take her on vacation, give her surprise presents and sweep her off her feet by performing a romantic magic that only money can afford. When the inevitable challenges in relationships come up and she begins to have doubts about being with him, he could reset her brain by splashing money around in his romantic antics.

1. He’s so predictable
Dating a broke guy is like a routine chore – it can be boring to the point of choking you to death. It’s the same thing every day. You can tell what he’s up to because he doesn’t have the resources to do otherwise.

At first, she could try to get along with it in the name of love, but after a while, it becomes unbearable. Being broke limits a guy’s performance in a relationship. Even when he has all the creative ideas to spice up the relationship, there isn’t much he can do because his bank account is nothing to write home about.

Source: https://www.spellzmedia.com/see-women-hate-date-broke-guys/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why Women Hate To Date Broke Guys And Why It's A Big Deal by johnmj200(m): 1:25am On Jan 13, 2018
ijebabe , cdamsel , TeHN , Mynd44, Good Points For NairaLand
Re: See Why Women Hate To Date Broke Guys And Why It's A Big Deal by NaoSlay: 2:11am On Jan 13, 2018

Not every women please.

If I was into lusting on the opposite sex thingy.

I don't mind giving my cash to my lover to support him.

I may date a broke guy but won't date a guy with no future.

That's dead on arrival.

Nigerian hoes are not interested in your love again, it's your cash.

1 Like

Re: See Why Women Hate To Date Broke Guys And Why It's A Big Deal by smulti(m): 2:45am On Jan 13, 2018
That's one of the many problem in Africa especially Nigeria where most women believes it's only men that should make the money while she the lady spends it,

in advanced countries 90% of guys only dates resourceful and working class ladies who would not be a liability in their lives

if a woman present herself as a complete liability to a man in a relationship she has equally subjected herself to unwarranted emotional and fiscal abuse at the long run because she depended on the man for all her needs
Re: See Why Women Hate To Date Broke Guys And Why It's A Big Deal by ubunja(m): 4:25am On Jan 13, 2018
the bigger issue is why would any sane normal man date in this age of hoes?its free sex out there.
why you chaining yourself to one pvssy? niggar.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice A Brother. / Sex Dolls: Ik Ogbonna, Daramalola, others react / Can Somebody Tell Me How To Read The Private Messages On Nairaland Forum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.