Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) (25404 Views)

Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex / What Is Wrong With People That Say "Cousin Brother" "Cousin Sister"? / When you want a man other ladies desire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by officialwdhtv: 10:05am On Aug 25, 2022
Lady 'tackles' other ladies that say they cant date broke men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJZjHL68_V0

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by larrixauto2017(m): 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Lady 'tackles' other ladies that say they cant date broke men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJZjHL68_V0
she is real or not... I still salute

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by ecolime(m): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
cry2
Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by Alvin007: 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ladies know the truth…it’s not just their lifestyle.

26 Likes

Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by DeeFlask(m): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
it’s not their fault na Nigerian men simping cause am that’s why they have the guts to talk about broke men imagine some Nigerian men dm girls on IG asking them “can I send you Money to appreciate your beauty” I’ve seen it very this very well.

181 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by Nefort: 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
Why do we keep hammering this issue every time? Let ladies look for rich men. Those who will find one should thank their stars. And those who wouldn't find one should go and buy their suicide rope. Every man on earth will not be rich.

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by FactBoyz: 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
grin
Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by obinna58(m): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
Relationship don cast already so no need for this.
Wise men knows forming love me I love you with a woman is a very stupid game

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by nazicartel(m): 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
This one deh find trend. They are all the same. Most of these girls will make your life uncomfortable if you don't have money. The best is to avoid them

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by JeffRock: 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
Your voice is heard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by vincentjk(m): 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
I hope her words are true and not mere clout chasing tho.

19 Likes

Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by BESTScientist1: 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
Believe these ladies at your peril.....when it's almost 12 they'll change the narrative

32 Likes

Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by TimmyTen(m): 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ladies have u considered d fact that some ladies/women are created to be richer than their husbands?

if u are born to be richer than ur husband and u refuse to maximize ur potential all because u believed that men are born to be a sole provider u are cheating on urself and u will definitely be miserable

my advice- maximize ur potential. don't wait for any man to complete u. be a complete entity. any other jara is appreciated

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by Yewandequeen(f): 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
Very nice.

Na yahoo Boys spoil most of them and the worst part is they dont earn 1kobo yet want to be living large.

If many of these ladies work hard and know how hard it is to make money they will appreciate the effort and every penny of a broke guy.
No one wishes to be broke angry

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by sagitariusbaby(m): 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
Tell them useless wobe trenches children wey their papa poor die. Usel*ss gold diggers

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by Chicastle: 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
She dun talk her own like this so.
Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by Wizywiz(m): 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
Her face show....her show shine....even her ... grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by CheedyJ(m): 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
Guys, please make good money and take care of your parents, siblings and extend some to your real friends and as for the other gender, take your time to pick the one of ur choice and avoid all of them leeches and parasites.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by NEUDUDE: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
Jennyclay over to you grin

Food is ready shocked

6 Likes

Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by VeryWickedMan: 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
Broke girls with standards

18 Likes

Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2022
DeeFlask:
it’s not their fault na Nigerian men simping cause am that’s why they have the guts to talk about broke men imagine some Nigerian men dm girls on IG asking them “can I send you Money to appreciate your beauty” I’ve seen it very this very well.
Worthless hegoats!

3 Likes

Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by DevilSignature: 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
grin
Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by dejavuh0007(m): 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
Y
Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by OBAGADAFFI: 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
Tor grin
Tell them.
Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by Dshocker(m): 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
Nigeria as a country needs serious deliverance, because everything don cast, and the mentality of our girls is quite alarming.

9 Likes

Re: Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) by lorenzoinsi: 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
Nigerian girls with this same line of thought are unicorns ......very rare....

Money is very vital in a relationship but should not be the primary indices used to weigh a potential lover or even a friend...

Money don cover every body eyes..

Ladies ask you selves this question.....
" He has money and then?"
Most of you will realize the emptiness that lies within........

PS uefa help me for my UCL group oooo grin grin grin
Make Chelsea no quick comot cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help / Woman Marries Her Son In Zimbabwe (photos) / 8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.