Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (49045 Views)

Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent / Nigerian Lady Puts Up Her Nude Pics For Sale At #8,000 Each / Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by GoldNiagara(m): 9:56am On Jan 13, 2018
LessNoise:
LMAO serve the bitch ryt

Like the girl raped the dude, stupidity just keep replicating itself in Nigeria. I wish I could contact the girl, her assailant will have kirikiri prison to contend with it.
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by Aboguede(m): 9:58am On Jan 13, 2018
Is there any thing tha girl can do to grow her hair again? Two OP make sure u confess and help find a away to grow back hair

I havenoted ur identity down. U are a potential moderer
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by gudvibz(f): 10:30am On Jan 13, 2018
If I were in her shoes, which I don't pray to be, I'll make sure she's there to witness the wonderful harm I dish the soul called man. Even she go hail Cos hers will come after. And I mean in spades lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by NarnieSnyper(m): 10:32am On Jan 13, 2018
Luckygurl:

grin

I think relaxers have this pungent and irritating smell. I'm not sure though cos I don't use them.

A female that doesn't use relaxer?! cry Even Deeper lifers use relaxers, or aren't u sure about ur gender?

Why the name Lucky girl?

1 Like

Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by gudvibz(f): 10:32am On Jan 13, 2018
Seriously though I won't do anything but clearly I'll invite both cook for them and after eating I'll let them know I know what they've done behind me. Then push them both out of my life for good, I might even thank her.
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 13, 2018
KelvinCX:

That last part made me laugh
Send me your account info let me send you weekend something
If na man type dat tin now, u no go see d moni send to him. Now na gal, u wan form Jayz grin
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by NarnieSnyper(m): 10:37am On Jan 13, 2018
sinaj:
only veet users will be able to tell the smell.

I don't think I have seen a female who doesn't use Veet, except those in the core Northern part of Nigeria. It has its part in every female's makeup kit.
I might be wrong though
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by kipesco(m): 10:39am On Jan 13, 2018
stanliwise:
Take a look at ya self
Maybe there is something you may change about yourself. grin
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by NarnieSnyper(m): 10:52am On Jan 13, 2018
jmaxjohn:

Its not slow.
Lemme quite Kyburn here: "It depends on the individuals constituency, but death IS certain" grin

Yes, exactly! Erm, Do u know why I can get one? I seriously need it
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by Luckygurl(f): 10:57am On Jan 13, 2018
NarnieSnyper:

A female that doesn't use relaxer?! cry Even Deeper lifers use relaxers, or aren't u sure about ur gender?

Why the name Lucky girl?

Natural hair is the way to go now cheesy cheesy
Any advantage over the conventional relaxed hair?
Too numerous to mention.

The name? Just chose it out of the blues when I created this account years ago.
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by sinaj(f): 11:08am On Jan 13, 2018
NarnieSnyper:

I don't think I have seen a female who doesn't use Veet, except those in the core Northern part of Nigeria. It has its part in every female's makeup kit.
I might be wrong though
speak for yourself sir. Not everyone use veet. There are other hair removal cream nd tools apart frm veet.
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by mccoy47(m): 11:15am On Jan 13, 2018
Cancer doesn't cause hair loss, chemo does

1 Like

Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by Amarabae(f): 11:16am On Jan 13, 2018
Serves her right.
Someone accommodated you and fed you and you have the guts to sleep with her boyfriend.
Had it been that she has a conscience, she would have turned down the guy sexual approach.
She should not confess anything to her.
BTW it is chemotherapy that causes hair loss, because it affects many cells in the body including the hair ones.
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by geunik(m): 11:30am On Jan 13, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
all ladies have their bank details in their head
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by LessNoise: 11:34am On Jan 13, 2018
GoldNiagara:

Like the girl raped the dude, stupidity just keep replicating itself in Nigeria. I wish I could contact the girl, her assailant will have kirikiri prison to contend with it.

Lmao ever with wondered this tweets are for trends grin
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by equily(m): 11:34am On Jan 13, 2018
The Op is a first class coward, she knows why I said so
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by Adukey(f): 11:38am On Jan 13, 2018
sawdi:

That's definitely you @ dp. You look good.
Thank you,Sir.
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by Shugavee(f): 11:42am On Jan 13, 2018
stanliwise:

Take a look at ya self
u mind am�

1 Like

Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by joe4christ(m): 11:49am On Jan 13, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Let that day be today, let that day be right now. Women with cheating partners should stop shortchanging themselves. Why settle for just copper or brass when you can get the Gold or diamond? Why go for a man who doesn't understand what commitment and coupleship is?

A woman who sticks to a cheating partner who keeps/carries on cheating on her is only setting herself up for destruction because she also will someday feel justified and absolutely free in her conscience to cheat on the the cheating partner thus balancing the cheating equation. And when she does this, she is almost bound to keep at it. Why should a good woman allow herself to be subjected to such and turned into a cheating monster herself?

A couple of good women are destroyed from the inside all because they stuck like glue to a cheating partner. Every time a man cheats on his woman, he does not only hurt himself but also, gradually, chisels off the remaining bits of beautiful trust that his woman has for him and this could lead to various chain reactions of behavior.

It is a pity that the world we live in is a world where cheating men walk the streets with heads high and chests pumped out calling themselves "Men".... lol... when they are nothing but "silly dogs with universal donor dicks." smiley

I believe in really good men who won't cheat even in the face of temptation. They are a woman's true hero.

Show me a man who is not a cheat by default, he probably haven't been caught. And that's all grin
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by Hungrychicken(m): 11:56am On Jan 13, 2018
Hohoho..... Revenge tastes sweet when served hot. That serves the husband snatcher right.... Nobody sent her to sleep with her bestie's BF.

Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:58am On Jan 13, 2018
Yeah.... only if those men are men like yourself wink

Funny how your moniker bears the word(s) "4 Christ" and you uttered such words. Really sad.

Just speak for yourself man angry Thank you. smiley

joe4christ:

Show me a man who is not a cheat by default, he probably haven't been caught. And that's all grin
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by Emeralddan(f): 11:58am On Jan 13, 2018
lol allow her to develop high blood pressure, den u tell her wat u did, and ask her to get the fuvk out of ur house and ur life.Shikena!!!
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by joe4christ(m): 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Yeah.... only if those men are men like yourself wink

Funny how your moniker bears the word(s) "4 Christ" and you uttered such words. Really sad.

Just speak for yourself man angry Thank you. smiley

I don't know what u intend to achieve lying about your true nature, probably trying to impress one bitch here cheesy
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2018
Looolll... look at this clueless entity. Look here man, the fact I intimidate you with what I stand for shouldn't make you cry okay. It should not belittle you.

I am who I am and will always remain true to who I am. I am not like men you possibly represent. cheesy

So don't try to paint me in your cheating color just to feel good about your sorry self okay.

There are still good men out there and I am just one bold one aiit.. wink

And ohhh for your information... I am engaged and have never slept with any woman. Suck on it okay. wink

joe4christ:

I don't know what u intend to achieve lying about your true nature, probably trying to impress one bitch here cheesy
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2018
KelvinCX:

I was kidding grin

You are a wicked somebody
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by buffalowings: 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2018
KelvinCX:

I was kidding grin

Is this how you use to do
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by 3verblazing(m): 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
I thought it's the chemotherapy that cancer patients go through that causes hair loss, not the cancer itself...
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by Habyz(m): 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
She deserves it. Karma is a bitch, you screw up once and you get screwed over 10 times worse. You should tell her though you don't want her to die of depression or do you?
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 13, 2018
grin grin This is what ignorance can do to you. Hair doesn't fall out as a result of cancer. It is an effect of chemotherapy

Even though I understand why she did it, she should be very careful. Relaxes are already very harsh chemicals that can cause bad burns so mixing it with hair removal could have caused a terrible chemical reaction. Sometimes walking away and counting your losses is the best option. Her hair falling out didn't change the fact that your man was unfaithful
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by taiwiki(m): 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
After that she should put rat poison in her dude's food too....
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by frank043(m): 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
NarnieSnyper:
Funny
But is the roommate that dumb; I am sure anyone can tell the smell of VEET hair removal from a mile away even if it is mixed with Vanilla and strawberry. Well, she shagged her Friend's man, so I am not surprised.
She should consider that poison Cersei used to kill that Dornish princess in GOT. Slow but very lethal

...same poison that was used on Cersei's daughter, by that Dornish lady. GoT all the way till 2019.
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by PharmaGirl(f): 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2018
NarnieSnyper:

Women on natural hair don't use relaxers.

Like me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akosua Barbie Dies After Woman Cursed Her For Snatching Her Husband / Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend / Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.