Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (49060 Views)

Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent / Nigerian Lady Puts Up Her Nude Pics For Sale At #8,000 Each / Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by BruncleZuma: 8:21am On Jan 13, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by Sijo01(f): 8:23am On Jan 13, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy this is when bad meet baddest cheesy
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by freeze001(f): 8:23am On Jan 13, 2018
NarnieSnyper:
Funny
But is the roommate that dumb; I am sure anyone can tell the smell of VEET hair removal from a mile away even if it is mixed with Vanilla and strawberry. Well, she shagged her Friend's man, so I am not surprised.
She should consider that poison Cersei used to kill that Dornish princess in GOT. Slow but very lethal

You say this because if the 'm' by ur moniker is anything to go by, it means you don't know the smell of relaxer.

1 Like

Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 13, 2018
StrawberryGloss:

Chai! Girls and money! See how you just sent account number with the speed of lightning! grin grin
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by Edonojie007(m): 8:25am On Jan 13, 2018
StrawberryGloss:

BeCareful. This Thing You Did Is Suicidal,unless Your Account Box,is As Empty As My Recent Pot Of Stew,no Pro.
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by freeze001(f): 8:27am On Jan 13, 2018
StrawberryGloss:

Do u realise u just easily exposed ur identity? U could have sent a PM and given ur account details privately.

1 Like

Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:29am On Jan 13, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
Forgive them both.
Leave them.
Move your life on.
Give yourself time.
Get your self-respect back.
Get your self-steem back.
Get your self-love back.
Get new friends.
Get a new boyfriend.

Lastly kick her out with a bang grin

You babe, have got style.
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by Lalas247(f): 8:29am On Jan 13, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
Forgive them both.
Leave them.
Move your life on.
Give yourself time.
Get your self-love back.
Get new friends.
Get a new boyfriend.

Lol I like your style .....
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by florakims(f): 8:30am On Jan 13, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Let that day be today, let that day be right now. Women with cheating partners should stop shortchanging themselves. Why settle for just copper or brass when you can get the Gold or diamond? Why go for a man who doesn't understand what commitment and coupleship is?

A woman who sticks to a cheating partner who keeps/carries on cheating on her is only setting herself up for destruction because she also will someday feel justified and absolutely free in her conscience to cheat on the the cheating partner thus balancing the cheating equation. And when she does this, she is almost bound to keep at it. Why should a good woman allow herself to be subjected to such and turned into a cheating monster herself?

A couple of good women are destroyed from the inside all because they stuck like glue to a cheating partner. Every time a man cheats on his woman, he does not only hurt himself but also, gradually, chisels off the remaining bits of beautiful trust that his woman has for him and this could lead to various chain reactions of behavior.

It is a pity that the world we live in is a world where cheating men walk the streets with heads high and chests pumped out calling themselves "Men".... lol... when they are nothing but "silly dogs with universal donor dicks." smiley

I believe in really good men who won't cheat even in the face of temptation. They are a woman's true hero.

Are you really male? This can only come from a female. I may be wrong though.
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by Lalas247(f): 8:32am On Jan 13, 2018
pocohantas:

If women like her continue to fight themselves over a cheating man, men will remain safe. The day women stop fighting themselves over a cheating man...heads will roll.

It's funny now, because it's hair removal cream. I wonder what she is capable of doing to her man, when she sees no woman to unleash her weapon on.
Exactly ! ...really irritates me when they go fight the lady .. the lady is being a hoe .. it’s the man you have loyalty with and trust so if he breaks it break his undecided trust me you’ll feel a whole lot better ...
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by Lalas247(f): 8:34am On Jan 13, 2018
StrawberryGloss:

Be careful hun ..... be careful these ones smiling are dangerous wink don’t want to en£ up on fp
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by sawdi: 8:35am On Jan 13, 2018
[quote author=Adukey post=6415103
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by sinaj(f): 8:35am On Jan 13, 2018
NarnieSnyper:
Funny
But is the roommate that dumb; I am sure anyone can tell the smell of VEET hair removal from a mile away even if it is mixed with Vanilla and strawberry. Well, she shagged her Friend's man, so I am not surprised.
She should consider that poison Cersei used to kill that Dornish princess in GOT. Slow but very lethal
only veet users will be able to tell the smell.
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by adahgold(m): 8:36am On Jan 13, 2018
Women wahala
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by IkpuMmadu: 8:36am On Jan 13, 2018
Women inwomenity to women
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by Egein(m): 8:37am On Jan 13, 2018
StrawberryGloss:

Dear, Rachel Damilola Musowo.
Lesson: Never,ever share your account number on a platform where you intend to be remain anonymous. Also, it opens you to fraud.
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by infogenius(m): 8:40am On Jan 13, 2018
Who knows if it is the other way round.
Bald her friend to take complete control of her friend's boyfriend.
Just thinking
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 13, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
Forgive them both.
Leave them.
Move your life on.
Give yourself time.
Get your self-love back.
Get new friends.
Get a new boyfriend.

get a new bf? wow...just like that? so after u get one, u let him hav u like the last one did as usual, then u break up, get another, he has u again and the cycle continues then one mumu will now kneel down to offer u ring? lmao...this life sha

1 Like

Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by stanliwise(m): 8:48am On Jan 13, 2018
kipesco:
So you were not good that is why your guy slept with ur friend.
Take a look at ya self

1 Like

Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by GraGra247(m): 8:53am On Jan 13, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
Forgive them both.
Leave them.
Move your life on.
Give yourself time.
Get your self-love back.
Get new friends.
Get a new boyfriend.

Very intelligent reply.
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by 1Sharon(f): 9:03am On Jan 13, 2018
freeze001:

You say this because if the 'm' by ur moniker is anything to go by, it means you don't know the smell of relaxer.

Veet and hair relaxer have the same chemical smell.

I feel there is no way she would have known the difference.
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by dingbang(m): 9:04am On Jan 13, 2018
This kyn person go fit poison her children join...
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by jmaxjohn(m): 9:04am On Jan 13, 2018
NarnieSnyper:
Funny

Its not slow.
Lemme quite Kyburn here: "It depends on the individuals constituency, but death IS certain" grin
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by timmyrocks(m): 9:05am On Jan 13, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
Forgive them both. Leave them. Move your life on. Give yourself time. Get your self-respect back. Get your self-steem back. Get your self-love back. Get new friends. Get a new boyfriend.
today is your birthday?
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by Oyindidi(f): 9:10am On Jan 13, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin grin
she should convince her to stop using the relaxer maybe its fake, and use a good hair grower
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by Luckygurl(f): 9:11am On Jan 13, 2018
NarnieSnyper:
Funny

grin

I think relaxers have this pungent and irritating smell. I'm not sure though cos I don't use them.
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by gonkin(m): 9:12am On Jan 13, 2018
Yeah i once did that and the bitch couldn't tell the difference cuz shaving cream and hair relaxer have the same aroma
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by Sanctus1(m): 9:18am On Jan 13, 2018
THIS WORLD..PEOPLE DEY SHA...lemme come n be going
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:26am On Jan 13, 2018
Lol... Why do you doubt my sex Miss? Don't I sound male? smiley

florakims:

Are you really male? This can only come from a female. I may be wrong though.
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by AiiVee(m): 9:28am On Jan 13, 2018
dont believe the story joor.. someone thinks she has cancer, se she cannot go to hospital for test ni
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by Annie939(f): 9:38am On Jan 13, 2018
Adukey:

Good,a friend that can sleep with your boyfriend ,can also sleep with your husband without batting an eyelid. Don't you know that?
I know. anyways happy New Year
Re: Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf by MLK22555: 9:55am On Jan 13, 2018
If God no Bless u for this na small remain grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS / Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.